OFFICIAL TIER LIST EDITION

>your type
>what are your hobbies
>what is your dream job

>tests:
sakinorva.net/functions
keys2cognition.com/explore.htm
16personalities.com/free-personality-test

Attached: mbti official tier list.png (1000x2480, 855K)

Other urls found in this thread:

stellarmaze.com/fi-in-infjs/
16personalities.com/articles/our-theory
discord
mega.nz/#F!mA4xnaID!MTHRMv74f3iqqkBEwMEQdg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The other thread already died-ed??

ENTP master race. God I hate being alone on a Friday night though.

dead threads user, probably overexposure and threads that devolve into random fights and namefags talking to namefags

At least I can play with my dick when I'm alone.

tfw results keep going from ISTP > INFP and back
i'm confused

Attached: 1551132433542.png (637x900, 1.43M)

Last time I did this test was like 4-5 years ago. I was an ISTP at that time. This time I got INTP. So it seems I've gone from a cynical misanthropic autist to a slightly less cynical and misanthropic autist. Makes sense I guess, since I've reconnected with some old friends during that time and started getting out of the house more.

It'd be better if you research and understand their function stack to find out which one relates to you the most.

ISTP has...
Dominant Introverted Thinking
Auxiliary Extroverted Sensing
Tertiary Introverted Intuition
Inferior Extroverted Feeling

INFP has...
Dominant Introverted Feeling
Auxiliary Extroverted Intuition
Teritary Introverted Sensing
Inferior Extroverted Thinking

But, if you don't want to spend an hour researching the functions, just ask yourself if you're an asshole and if you believe you are, you're probably ISTP.

tfw either shitty irrational socially isolated intp or depressed and undeveloped socially isolated entp

Attached: 1533609370735.jpg (400x400, 22K)

I'm having trouble understanding the shadow and anima archetypes. Are the shadow and anima separate entities or are they connected somehow? I've read that the shadow is the same gender as the man, but why is it the same gender while the anima is the opposite gender? They both reside in the unconscious, but which parts do they occupy?

why are we ENTPs doomed to spend friday nights alone

Attached: 1498244480070.png (233x261, 75K)

got intp-t here lads
what the fuck does any of this mean

Attached: QkiE-non.jpg (662x578, 56K)

it means we're fucked.

Attached: 1548211300405.png (1423x1296, 389K)

im a libra, my brother is a scorpio

what the actual fuck at least 90% of that applies to me at least there's other losers out there like myself i guess

now you're getting it.
welcome to the real world.

Attached: iggksdae09u11.jpg (993x505, 81K)

>TFW ISTP
>TFW Infantry in the Army and no war

rip

Attached: 4qlidwj3qll21.jpg (960x540, 54K)

thanks user i feel like i've finally found myself that's probably not a good thing though

Was it really over and done with from the beginning for us INTPs? Was there even hope to start with?

Attached: 1543789485516.jpg (4920x3280, 1.35M)

No friends because no one likes me for some reason. I try to act cool and the only real personality flaw that one can attribute to me is that Im kinda arrogant but thats pretty much it I love hanging out with people but somehow they dont like me

Just a reminder 16p isn't MBTI.

not him, but what do u talk about with people?

maybe your NT-ness scares people away. sensors and feelers usually don't like edgy NT humor or deep discussions. in my experience any time i've had a conversation that remotely goes anywhere towards philosophical things or nitty gritty semantics around a big concept (interesting shit), people tend to walk away or tune out and talk to other people around, sometimes even telling me and the other person to stop talking because it's annoying. this usually leaves me at a distance with most people and i can never really form connections with people because of it since i just want cool and interesting conversations with people that we can bond over. it feels like they percieve me as a weirdo or intimidating somehow because i like the depth.

could be just me but i like to really pick peoples brains and see what they are interested in and what they know and care about and small talk and talking about bullshit really bothers me and leaves me isolated from others.

-intp

I was going to post "this is as INTP as you can get" but then I noticed you did sign your post.
This is sensors anyway, NFs still like deep topics and only INFP gets triggered at edgy humour - ENFJ will say it's a cruel joke but still laugh.

you know sometimes i think introverts are not extraverts because of circumstance and vice versa. i was way more extraverted as a kid. always talking to random strangers at the grocery store with my mom, talking to people in class, and always hanging out with kids in the neighborhood and wanting to do cool shit like build forts and skateboard. but growing up in a dysfunctional family of S types and finding no one to discuss cool shit with in or out of school probably forced me to be more introverted in my teenage years and it just developed into a preference going into adulthood.

i wonder how much of nature vs nurture shapes your type.

MBTI says your type is fully natural and you get it from birth, but personally I highly disagree, environment will keep affecting what you perceive and how you judge - and ultimately which you consider optimal or adopt as reaction.

Post your Waifu and MBTI
>ENFP

Attached: miu 2.jpg (736x849, 130K)

Here we go~! \(^o^ )

>your type
INFJ-T!!! ^_^'
>your hobbies
Do reading and going for walks count as hobbies? :3c I also make OC sometimes. pls no bully

>dream job
Something creative which combines science and art! And also has an outstanding, positive impact on the world! *w*

Why do you think I'm ENFP? OwO

>all is well
I'm glad to read that! ^_^

The best answer I could find is that Fi is strong in INFJs anyway~! stellarmaze.com/fi-in-infjs/

We all know that! But 16p is and has been an essential part of these threads and I'm already known as INFJ-T user, so... UwU :3

Not exactly waifu but surely she's definitely one 2d girl I like a lot.
I'm INTJ, while I believe her personality is ExFJ, most probably N.

Attached: 810741fb.png (907x1280, 929K)

>*walks manually*
FUCK OFF

Attached: 1502849533507.jpg (442x335, 16K)

INTP and INTJ are so cringe. INFP is easily the best

>suicide tier sjw
>good

>>your type
I don't know if I'm ISTP or INTP. I've taken the test multiple times and always get one of those two. I think it's probably just how I'm feeling that day. I know 100% that I'm introverted and think too logically about certain things so the I and T are spot on.
>what are your hobbies
Jow Forums, torrented movies, browsing the internet looking for new information.
>>what is your dream job
NEET but if I had to pick probably some night shift job at a gas station in the middle of nowhere.

>type
intp

>hobbies
guitar, video games, Jow Forums, reading and watching weird shit, shitposting, some drugs and alcohol, jerking off, escapism, being alone and bored and neet

>dream job
idk something that satisfies my Ne thirst that i can constantly learn in and improve and problem solve that won't get boring. still haven't found anything like that.

Should have joined a militia instead

Its MBTI. Stop being retarded

Reminder that even when you think they really nailed it 90% of the shit you read on MBTI is wrong and almost everyone mistypes themselves

>sensors and feelers usually don't like edgy NT humor or deep discussions. in my experience any time i've had a conversation that remotely goes anywhere towards philosophical things or nitty gritty semantics around a big concept (interesting shit), people tend to walk away or tune out and talk to other people around
t. Retard

>mistyping yourself

Attached: 1506867676413.png (661x193, 31K)

>your type
Infp
>what are your hobbies
Art, video games, music, poetry, being the archivest of niche aesthetics that are either too cringe for the modern day or really are just bad but still sticking with it out of memories from the past that I vaguely remember
>what is your dream job
I've always wanted to write stories for video games and design them.

Also, anyone deal with bipolar 2?

Attached: 2c3567a.jpg (960x1076, 131K)

Almost everyone mistypes themselves. Its rare to see correctly typed people

>type
I move between getting INTJ and ENTJ

>hobbies
I play music, tabletop games and think sometimes

>dream job
Pilot, all the way. Currently working towards it and I am getting close.

>your type
INFP
>what are your hobbies
Jow Forums
>what is your dream job
I can't think of any job that I wouldn't hate

But after she told me she was going to date me, she tried to kill Kokichi along with me and all of her "friends". Why do you like narcissistic inventor girl? She's seductive, but bad waifu material.

Make sure to get involved in politics this year, so you won't need a job.

Attached: opposite of trump.jpg (500x640, 59K)

Fuck mbti for fucking up my life so hard
I still don't really know my type and it has lead me to some shitty places

This is probably the first post where INFP is described accurately. (too accurately ;_;) What's a good way for an infp to make money that doesn't involve me wasting more than half of my life on a shitty job?

INTPs like knowledge, that was already the beginning of the end for INTPs.
Knowledge without power is a burden.

'For in much wisdom is much grief: and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow.'
- Ecclesiastes 1:18

Attached: 11_20111216015852.jpg (1440x810, 134K)

Learn to read before making a fool out of yourself.

Attached: Capture.png (806x491, 70K)

INFP
watching tv and reading about archaeology
>INFP
>job

>An INTP unironically quoting scripture
Well that's unusual

>ENTP
>never thought of myself as a debater
>spent 30 minutes yesterday arguing with wife's uncle about the ingredients of Heinz ketchup and went full sperg with sources and all
Jesus

>someone said something so its true

Attached: 2n8ndr.jpg (543x443, 29K)

You are indeed not a debater you are just autistic

>your type
INTJ
>what are your hobbies
Trolling on Jow Forums and riding my motorcycle and the usual anime/vidya
>what is your dream job
Helicopter pilot, or teacher to high school kids where I can bang some underage puss

Attached: 1553164149928.jpg (440x307, 68K)

>someone
16personalities.com/articles/our-theory
Literally the 16p site, talking about their own model and telling you they are not MBTI, but they like the acronyms.

>your type
Picrel
>what are your hobbies
Berating random people online, death metal/darkwave/neurofunk, contemplating suicide
>what is your dream job
Some tech/economics thinktank member or translator

Attached: IMG_20190323_211050.jpg (831x674, 178K)

INTJ, INTP and INFP are the cringe collective, or the "cringity."

I could be but idk. I think I just enjoy being contrarian. When I was in high school, for our international finance class, I made made a presentation on why clubbing seals is necessary for the survival of northern indigenous people in my country and how a surplus of seals is dangerous and could lead to an ecosystem collapsing.

I live in Canada. Clubbing seals is pretty sensitive up here.

I got a B tho

Attached: oldsmobile-88-futuramic.jpg (942x512, 56K)

>tfw too intelligent to have sex
Okay lol

Attached: 1553256181395.png (2048x1738, 1.3M)

>a group of someones said something so its true

Attached: 8d6.jpg (645x729, 81K)

>for our international finance class, I made made a presentation on why clubbing seals is necessary for the survival of northern indigenous people in my country

fucking lmao

Attached: 1543631616470.jpg (674x674, 74K)

>I think I just enjoy being contrarian
Thats autism

>When I was in high school, for our international finance class, I made made a presentation on why clubbing seals is necessary for the survival of northern indigenous people in my country and how a surplus of seals is dangerous and could lead to an ecosystem collapsing.
This is based though

>INFP gets triggered at edgy humour
yeah, no. people with no humour get offended by dark humour, I'm infp, and my humour is pretty much only edgy shit.

>Tfw INTP but shit at arithmetic so ends up attending a law school.

Learn to read next time instead of embarassing yourself.
Your wojaks aren't going to change the fact 16p isn't MBTI.

Yes; I saw a quote from Ecclesiastes and it intrigued me.
Learnt a lot from it and other parts.

Done the exact same thing, not with tomato sauce though.

>l-learn to r-read
Got anything else, peabrain?

You are such an epic troll m8 xD

>intp
>not entp

dang bros im not based

I'm some ENTP mong, it seems
Hobbies are flying, drawing and being a pathetic waste of space while doing useless physical exercises at home
Becoming a fighter pilot would be pretty nice, not gonna get anywhere with engineering and all that so eh

>a group of someones said something so its true

Not only was it written on that 16Personalities page that they don't use the MBTI model, but they even explain what models they borrow from, and how it relates to the results you get from the website. You don't even have to believe what 16Personalites staff say on that page because they provide evidence.

>lolz hey guys what's your horoscope!!

Its MBTI dude. 16personalities is retarded and so are you

Don't waste time arguing with spergs, just tell him to fuck off.

>is an autistic little cuck trying to argue that the same thing with different names is different to boost his severely low self esteem
>dares to call others spergs
Kys

>>is an autistic little cuck trying to argue that the same thing with different names is different to boost his severely low self esteem
Nice projection. It's interesting how it describes yourself pretty well since you are "arguing" something wrong and post brainlet wojaks to feel smarter.

>no u
Good keks lads, good keks

Attached: 1234.png (633x758, 16K)

Such desperation to save your face.
Is the wojak you posted how you look right now?

>no u AGAIN

Attached: Thats+a+good+one+_6ba3a259b0e4368043945291b77ee9ed.jpg (912x905, 96K)

Dude, you are anonymous here, stop trying to save face, nobody gives a fuck.
You got proven wrong already, be a man and offer a rebuttal if you have one, otherwise I am just going to keep laughing at you.

Jesus fucking christ can you two shut up and get a room? You both are fucking retarded and incredibly annoying.

>INFP
>Going to kill myself
It checks out.
Wow.

Attached: 152063055234224334.jpg (574x430, 35K)

>>your type
INTJ
>>what are your hobbies
vidya, shitposting
>>what is your dream job
game designer

>stop trying to save face
Nice projection lol.

I'm an ISTP and I like it. People actually do, too. Just wish I could talk to them better.
Hobbies include: Hunting, shooting, fishing, hiking, playing musical instruments, photography and vidya.
My dream job is farmer. It's what my dad does and I really want to be able to teach my kids useful, cool things that help you be independant the way he taught me.
I want to do a ton of other shit until I arrive there, though. I want to explore the United States and Canada to experience the great outdoors for myself. Also want to go to Africa.
Secretly hoping for some sort of collapse that wipes out the big cities, though.

Attached: 1546994431389.png (582x582, 264K)

I'm the only fucking ENFP that i know in this world, i don't fucking know who i am

>your type
INTJ
>what are your hobbies
Don't have any
>what is your dream job
House husband or preferably dead.

ENFPs are really cool from what ive seen from em. I believe Jontron is an ENFP and hes fucking super likeable and entertaining. Yall seem like beautiful people who have a lot to give to the world and to people.

>Its MBTI dude. 16personalities is retarded and so are you
It doesn't matter how "retarded" they are if they mention their sources.

>tfw ISFP
>tfw cant draw
>tfw not good at anything
>tfw emotionally repressed
>tfw dont enjoy talking to normies
>tfw you get comfortable way too quickly with a person and start talking shit without watching your mouth
>tfw it got to a point that i feel detached from what i say, empty words

Attached: 57D61A88-7383-471C-9E09-EB6CABD5F52C.jpg (3024x4032, 1.51M)

discord
=|+|--|115|--|+|=
.gg/Bsyufq6

Attached: 15.jpg (337x292, 32K)

fellow intp-t here. i never feel lonely. like, the feeling of loneliness doesn't exist for me. anyone else got the same thing?

Same fellow ISFP bro
But I can draw tho, I don't enjoy it that much anymore

INTP-T

Drugs, writing badly, chatting online, fishing, games.

Anything that I feel valued and important in, with varied challenges. I currently work at a supermarket...

Attached: Reaction (23).jpg (960x952, 118K)

i used to not notice loneliness until i got attached to someone

i have no motivation now, but i feel less autistic compared to then

INTP, borderline assertive

>your type
ISTP
>what are your hobbies
Consuming media, Internet, go karts/atv's, cooking. My life is pretty dull and empty
>what is your dream job
My dream is to not have a job

got anymore intp pics? just dump them man. i want some /feels/ i can relate to

Attached: lainelevB4.gif (758x866, 479K)

You can't really dump pictures on r9k but have this

Attached: intpmeem.png (829x509, 103K)

mega.nz/#F!mA4xnaID!MTHRMv74f3iqqkBEwMEQdg
that's it

tnx friends