It's 3 am time for doomer cigarette

it's 3 am time for doomer cigarette

Attached: 1552251185951.jpg (240x240, 19K)

No, your clock is wrong. It's 12 AM

do you smoke inside or out?

>do you smoke inside or out?
outside

id kill for a cig rn, im all out and all i want is /nightwalk/ but what is point with no chain smoke?

East coast doomer hours

kill yourself le doomer faggot

Attached: thumb_that-twentysomething-goober-me-sad-what-if-no-one-really-43963077.png (300x274, 32K)

This is actually me and I think I'm cool

thats ok gooder ^_^ i think ur coool too!

been smoking heavily like a lowlife for years. need to quit, might take up vaping instead. dying of heart disease or cancer sounds shit

Timezones... do you know they exist

I'm 31, and a doomer
I guess being older then 20, and being depressed with bleak feelings of the future is what makes a doomer a doomer right?

i love nicotine that taste like strawberries

faggot or woman

its 2:29 you fucking incepid and unklianable fagfriend

Would rather quit the poison altogether. Know it's a matter of willpower but once you're a fix conditioned monkey you'll always want to press that lever for the nice feel

its 9 am for me, ive been up all night and ive just been in my room playing fallout new vegas and thinking about the things i could have done better in my life. its sunny outside so i might go out for a comfy walk

Attached: 1524564634633.jpg (206x245, 11K)

Can't stand Durrymunchers

just got off the bus from work, it's 1:30 AM. almost cried on the way home. life is a fucking joke. I hope a car plows into me the next time I cross the street and instantaneously splatters my worthless body

Attached: 1544844706163.png (1686x1440, 324K)

I did the same user but I was playing Skyrim on console.
I might get some more beer for tonight by taking a comfy stroll into the town with my new pack of cigs.

God you faggots are pathetic
>im so sad i smoke
>me too
>let me post this handsome lone wolf which nobody understands because hes to smart or some shit

Attached: 1400.jpg (480x360, 10K)

pretty much this, the older I get the more I realize Jow Forums is basically just a male version of tumblr. can only see things from a male perspective (tumblr can only see female perspective), sees themselves as special, entitled, or deep (tumblr snowflake syndrome) etc.

*Jow Forums is a male version of tumblr
leave the hobby boards out of this

based
bumping with more le doomer

Attached: 10DF915534094819BC9CD0858524682E.jpg (636x668, 90K)