Girlfriend is crazy and has night terrors

>finally get a gf
>she is nuts
>keeps asking in the night screaming about 'the mouldy man's
>tells me she is haunted by an invisible man covered in mold with a fork in his mouth who touches people and turns them mouldy
>didn't bother me at first but is now affecting my life
>if she sees mold anywhere she starts crying
>if I give her dirty cutlery etc even slightly dirty she withholds sex because she worries the mouldy man has infected me and that's why my cutlery is dirty
>spends hours a day researching mold
>is sure the mouldy man exists
>all the doors and windows in my flat are lined with tubs of bleach so he can't get in place smell of bleach
>used to like blue cheese but she got so paranoid she started making me dip it in bleach because she thought the mouldy man might have taken that cheese from his farm
>got sick and had to stop eating it
>she also had a good job as a dog walker but got fired for trying to wash the dogs before walking them is now NEET and gained 58lbs

What can I do in this situation?

Attached: AMOLDYHOME.jpg (1280x960, 133K)

Fucking kek. I don't know what to say to you.

Convince her to try therapy. This is not something you can fix. She needs professional help

user...I think she -is- the moldy man
and checked

Good quads
>not feeding her delusions to make her the gf you want

break up with her and find a normal girl? idk just sayin

Real talk here OP. If suffered from sleep paralysis since I was in high school. The only thing that-- in my experience-- that seems to work against night terrors is hesychasm. I hope your gf is a Christian because this will at least make it easier.

besides her being insane is she fine otherwise? If she is overall nice and loving you could overlook that crazy shit at some point.
at least you have a girlfriend

Crazy bitches are hot

yes but i worry she may hurt me

How about breaking up with that crazy ass fat bitch

I'm pretty sure that's just Salad Fingers

>those quads
>this post

Attached: C35EC467-FD38-4467-8454-9DBFAD834B1A.png (508x285, 200K)

So you're dressing up as the mouldy man for April 1st, right user?

>Therapy
>Write a book about her delusions
>????
>profit

>get a pair of clothes you don't care about anymore
>get a ski mask
>get a fork
>get cans of blue, green, and black spraypaint
>spray all of the clothes, ski mask included, in speckled patterns to make it look covered in mould
>one night silently remove all the bleach
>dress up as the mouldy man, don't forget the fork in mouth
>kick down her door, yell at her that this is your house now, and for her to get out NOW
>chase her out of the house
>never have to worry about the fat schizo again

Attached: 1439051825321.jpg (1024x1024, 148K)

Mold man mold man can't you see
Crazy bitches need to get the D

Sounds like OCD or PTSD, refer her to a professional.

fucking funny man

Ignore the retards on here saying therapy, ask /x/ for an exorcism.

>tells me she is haunted by an invisible man covered in mold with a fork in his mouth who touches people and turns them mouldy

Attached: 8548C2B5-395B-440A-9EBB-C8B626E456C8.jpg (690x720, 77K)

Being in a romantic relationship while having a mental illness harms both people. Maybe take a break from her for a while and if she can't get better, you might have to say goodbye. Easier said than done, I know

Attached: fren-hugs.png (746x512, 99K)

clean up your fucking mold, you animal

Dress up as the mouldy man and rape her.

reroll

oreganioli commentarioni

This, or construct some story about the "Fighting Fungus" who fucks up the moldy man.

Sleep paralysis isnt that bad. I've seen the ringwraiths watching me as I sleep, but in the dreamworld, i am a deity, and they sit obediently while froth at the mouth and rage impotently trying to rip them to shreds.

I love those dreams.

Attached: 1542668345774.png (779x900, 907K)

>all the doors and windows in my flat are lined with tubs of bleach so he can't get in place smell of bleach
Post time stamped pictures or fake.

This is actually a good idea, thanks. She briefly felt better for a while when I let mould grow on my penis and said i was the mouldy man so he can't be that bad, so maybe this would work

So, wait...
You ate blue cheese that was dipped in BLEACH?!

I am the mouldy man user. If your gf thinks bleach can stop me she is mistaken. I've already infiltrated your house through your spoons. You're next nigger. You're getting Kuckd.

Attached: mold.jpg (640x640, 199K)

this post made me laugh harder than i have in a while
thanks op