Tfw remember my cringe Jow Forums phase

>tfw remember my cringe Jow Forums phase

Attached: ayuwoki.jpg (850x529, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4K5fbQ1-zps
aclt.org/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5765036/
brookings.edu/blog/the-avenue/2018/03/14/the-us-will-become-minority-white-in-2045-census-projects/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>"Jow Forums phase"

Attached: 1553361124418.jpg (1280x720, 129K)

>mfw I remember actually believing in white supremacy
Sucks when you can't blame another group for every problem in your life.
>women don't like me because of they're all after the blacks
>lgbt exists because of the jews
>I'm not making as much money as I should because of the liberals
>I can't talk to women because of feminists
Etc.

Attached: refuse.jpg (225x225, 7K)

>if i ignore the problems they go away!

>tfw you remember your cringe a-ha phase

Attached: ohmy.jpg (242x275, 14K)

I can't believe that pol endoxtronated so many people

You're really trying to hard here op. It's pretty obvious to anyone with half a brain that you're just trying to make right wingers feel bad. Your bate isn't even good.
Remember the 14 words friends.

Attached: 248304.png (586x341, 174K)

I went through a pretty embarrassing libertarian/race realist phase back when I was a teen and /new/ was a thing. Now I'm pretty apolitical.

How can you get out of race realism? Do you just choose to ignore facts after finding out about them? I can never go back now.

Attached: 1512405656544.gif (2970x2400, 851K)

I stopped being an edgy teenager and realized that caring about this sort of thing is just a good way to alienate yourself from other people.

I'm not OP, and you can't logically defend racism.
>How do you get out? I can never go back now
Read the actual arguments regarding race science. Or I will happily explain any topic you wish to discuss without using memes.

It would be weird to read all that stuff in the infographic and not question its validity at all.

I can logically defend racism with five little words. Go back to /leftypol/ your board flipping psyops aren't gonna work on r9k.

Robots, in general, don't care about politics because it doesn't affect our lives. No one is going to "flip" us because we aren't on your side to begin with.

>I can logically defend racism in 5 words
Go on, then. What are you waiting for?
>go back to /leftypol/
Can we stay on topic?

Thank God I'm old enough that YouTube wasn't a thing in my teens, or I might have had a terrible Jow Forums phase as well.

y-you're just from leftypol! I-i'm not going to debate you just go back there please!

typical Jow Forums bullshit

>Go back to /leftypol/ your board flipping psyops aren't gonna work on r9k.

In your universe, swarmfront never happened, did it? Or is board-flipping justified if it's for your pet cause, normie scum? Anyone who invests in the "white race" has some hope of getting laid, and therefore are not worth to lick robot boots.

Federal Bureau of Investigation Crime Statistics

>mention leftypol
>instantly flooded with hateful replies
yeah there's totalllly no way this is part of an op. lmao. link the discord so we can laugh at you.

Kys redditor. Nationalism is a cope

What's this picture supposed to prove? Aboriginal people are humans

Literally same.

God I hate how cringey I was back then. I don't even follow politics anymore. One of my friends was talking about the "Mueller Report" and I was like "What the fuck even is that, nevermind, don't tell me, I don't really care".

Attached: 1493580689715.jpg (960x960, 64K)

>6 words
Crime statistics are influenced by a plethora of factors, how did you decide race was the causation?
>this is a logical defense of racism

"Race realism" is hating some ethnicity because statistical "bad traits" like low IQ, lower physique, more crime and so on. Thus if you want to implement this logically by for example eugenics you would not hate the race but rather the bad traits associated with it (example low IQ). So in reality you hat low IQ people who are present in every race (maybe in different proportions in different ethnicities).
So you may still end up hating disliking more of one race than of another but not the race as a whole thus it is not racist.

"Racw realism" solved. It is usually just an excuse for being an edgy racist

I haven't been on Jow Forums since it was /new/. I didn't say anything hateful, all I said is that robots are typically apolitical. Most of us are NEETs and aren't affected by these issues. It's extremely obvious when someone comes from an outside board and is pushing an agenda.

>>tfw remember my cringe Jow Forums phase
I visited Jow Forums for about a year before I had to give up on it. I mostly lurked and never posted anything cringey on it, but eventually I started to feel like it was giving me brain cancer.

All those hate-inspired cartoon memes of "retarded blacks" and "greedy hook-nosed jews" got burned too much into my brain -- and even 3 years after leaving it, I'm still creeped out by the faded memories of those ugly cartoon memes.

I visited Jow Forums to try to understand the alt-right culture better. I think I do understand it better now, but in retrospect, I don't think it was worth it because of all the creepiness that I had to endure.

It was such a weird culture to me because it focused so much on criticism and hate and fear and anger. Being a happy, mellow, and wealthy person of privilege, I have none of those negative emotions in me, so I just couldn't relate to the culture.

I totally get the basic impulse to be conservative about things. (For example, I love the idea of a fiscally responsible government that balances its budget and pays off its debts.) But the alt-right culture is just too confrontational for my laid-back style.

>Remember believing that fascist beliefs structures or racism have any place in society
>Remember believing that capitalism had redeeming qualities

Holy shit, it still makes me cringe.

Attached: 1539566305132.gif (511x284, 610K)

>be a nigger with equal opportunities and rights to every white person
>decide to commit crimes and hurt people because im an ignorant savage
>inb4 buh buh buh whypipo!!!
Even if you account for differences in population size niggers commit more crime.

>Even if you account for differences in population size niggers commit more crime.

You'r way over your six words, though, so I'm pretty sure you're full of shit anyway. I remember some other asshole tried to pull out those stats and they ended up being based on a self-reported survey with almost no bias checking whatsoever.

>ad-hom and seethe
I expected as much from a leftypol degenerate.

>people of color commit more crime
This doesn't defend racism, though.
8% of the population are felons. It does not logically follow that 4% of a population represents the majority of that population.

Next?

>I expected as much from a leftypol degenerate.

I made a disprovable assertion, that the crime stats you use are self-reported, that you could have disproven with one post. Clearly "race realism" is obviously true to you and people like you alone.

8 percent of which population? Clarify your argument.

literally not worth my time because you're a brainwashed leftyprole. next.

To paraphrase what I think he means:

>The difference between the two populations is not large enough to justify a drastic solution. We'd eliminate more crime by deporting exclusively the poor (or the low IQ, or people with bad family histories) than we'd eliminate by deporting just exclusively blacks. If you want to get rid of crime you're barking up a suspiciously specific tree.

>with equal opportunities and rights to every white person
Imagine actually believing this, lmao. I don't know why right wingers have this absolutely autistic view that we live in a completely just meritocracy where everyone has the same opportunities. I suggest watching this video, it's kinda cringey, but the general thesis is correct:

youtu.be/4K5fbQ1-zps

Attached: fig_2.png (600x600, 9K)

>accuses me of ad-hom
>tries to poison the well in the next post

Have you no decency, sir?

>tfw i remember my morula phase

Attached: tenor.gif (220x242, 219K)

8% of the total US population, the population FBI stats apply to.
33% of felons are black males. Even if 100% of felons are black, that's still less than 1/2 of the black population in the US.

>have you no decency sir?
jesus christ you even type like a faggot. go back to whatever parasitic left wing shithole you crawled out from.
yeah and spics represent the majority of the rest. i also take issue with filthy beaners, sorry if this wasnt clear.

I'm surprised you have the IQ to breathe unassisted

This is not a logical defense of racism. Try again.

I have never met any white nationalist or racist who actually believes any of what you claimed to believe.

and yet I do. I guess the world is full of surprises when you're a idiotic leftist who was likely raised in an upper middle class bubble far away from any and all minorities.
just link the discord and bring an end to the horror.

Is this a real picture?

In the way I phrased it? No
In a way that amounts to the same argument? Lurk moar.

>red herring about discord
I'll make my personal discord my ID and be a tripfag for you if it means you'll try to logically defend racism

There is no logical defense of race blindness

Racism is absolutely useful for humanity, the only reason we are shunning it now is because we are driving off the transhumanist(or complete collapse) cliff full speed ahead.

Elaborate, this comment is out of left field

The most degenerate thing I know is to sell out your principles for social status and virtue signaling. Socrates would shoot you if he had the chance.

already logically defended racism but seething and ad-hominem from your buddy poisoned that well.
>left wing retarded now identityfagging for attention
color me surprised.

>race blindness

Brainlet here. What is "race blindness"?

>Jews control the media
>Jews control the banks
>Jews control the economy
>Jews are tricking whites into genocide
>Whites are superior

Attached: 1552166806010.jpg (1280x720, 161K)

Then crying about a logical defense for racism is of no purpose here

>Racism is absolutely useful for humanity
Elaborate
Imagine using Socrates outside of a PHL 101 classroom

Philosophy back then was 90% virtue signalling. What are you even getting at user?

Wew, we got a strawman here boys

Yeah no. I have lurked for years. Nobody believes any of the shit you claimed no matter how much manipulation of motive you do.

You're not making an argument. Make one or begone. The best I can ostensibly make out is that you think egalitarianism is "race blindness," which is a term I'm unfamiliar with.

>swarmfront
is the real name banned here? jw

Uh oh boys, the fedora tipping Jow Forumsack used the blockchain. We committed a logical fallacy

What's the strawman? People seem to believe whites have some special position in the world or society, and that position is worth preserving.
In reality that's what Jews want people like you to think. They want you to think you're special, you're under attack, and you have the right to want to "fight back". That way when everyone else looks at you they see someone who is crazy and violent.
You're LITERALLY doing the same thing blacks do when they go WE WUZ KANGS IF DOZE WHYPIPO DIDNT KEEP US DOWN WED RULE DA WORLD

>divide and conquer amiright xD bro, dude, poltics are like so boring bro, i don't even care bro, I wanna be POPULAR dude

Same response to the other guy. Literally nobody says the last statement. Nobody claims Whites are superior to Jews. Not one single person. What actually gets claimed is that whites on aggregate have a higher level intellectual capability than races such and blacks and Hispanics. This is twisted into some claim of objective value superiority by leftists or big brained centrists who then try to map this claim onto Jews who are acknowledged as having an average IQ of 105-115 depending on the sources you look at. Whites are smarter than blacks on average. Nothing about this statement suggests they cant be manipulated by people with large amounts of power or cultural influence via institutions of significance.

Our brains are built for small tribes. Outsider identification is an useful tool, which is why literally every group of people has it. Someone that looks obviously different from you and everyone you know is a threat. Not only is he competition, but also might come from a culture with behavior your own culture abhors.

Acceptance of other races is only coming because we are evolving into something quite different . But if a disaster were to only set us back in time you bet your ass racism would be valuable again.

There are regular threads which say exactly that women are "all" wanting black men. Are they usually disingenuous? Sure, but there's no way to speak on behalf of online posts, I can only tell you what they say.

If you truly believe that gasoline chugging savages are the same as the rest of civilization, there's no point in having a conversation.

No argument has to be made. There is no logical defense is as meaningless a claim as there being no logical defense for race blindness. There is no Aristotelian formulae for preferences of any variety.

you're fucking retarded, you would rather be socially accepted then follow truth and logic. Neck yourself. You're the fucking problem and the reason the West is dying. You're willingly blinding yourself.

Yes, calling images with sources that debunk your views memes is a great counter argument.

It has sources you mouth breating retard.

Yeah sure they are. An average iq of 56 and the looks of an homo erectus. You're retarded.

I love how you end your statement with "racw realism solved" as if you're pathetic excuse of a Paragraph is somehow debunking all arguments in favor of race realism. You also seem to be under the impression that iq is all that matters when that's clearly not the case.

>equal opportunities and rights

I think black people are genuinely in a shitty situation right now.
Its not just poverty, but the culture around them that tells them its cool to be stupid and violent.

Attached: cool-Charles-Barkley-quote-black-white.jpg (700x545, 80K)

honest white labor built the modern world. kikes wouldnt know honest labor if it shit on their dreidel. mexicans? they work hard because of the few drops of white blood inside them. niggers dont work hard period.

and who is responsible for a peoples culture, other than its people themselves?

>Nobody claims Whites are superior to Jews
LMAO we're on Jow Forums. Everyone who has been on this site for more than literally a day or so knows you're bullshitting.
>No one has EVER said white people are more intelligent/compassionate/wealthy/innovative/just rulers/etc. that's just Jew propaganda
And yes, that was in fact a strawman this time.

>falling for the racebait threads that are made to trigger the wite boiz
no one believes that blacks are stealing "our" women, whites are still the most desired race

>2019

still believing natural selection had no effect on human racial differences

Attached: 1523723378350.jpg (1000x822, 257K)

>honest white labor built the modern world.
Subjugation of multiple civilizations spread across multiple continents, usually under the guise of peaceful trade is "honest white labor" now?
But it's okay because the spoils go to the victor right? Except when it's Jews conquering whites using similar tactics, then it's GENOCIDE

Wow there are shitposts on Jow Forums. I am shocked beyond beliefs.

They're literally becoming a majority in our countries you fucking moron. It dosen't matter if only a small percentage of white woman dates them. They'll still replace us.

Saying LMAO doesnt make you right.

Imagine letting memes infect your mind this badly. IQ estimates for you are dropping with each reply

Attached: 1542685855169.gif (650x705, 38K)

>They'll still replace us.
Stop believing Jow Forums shitposts, it really makes you look naive

I don't need to prove I'm right, other people will know I'm right due to their own experiences. It's like a pregnant teenager saying "I didn't have sex". Who is going to believe her, even if we assume it was true. Not to mention another user just showed your post is false here

>whites aren't special

Whites literally invented 95 percent of all inventions past 1400 A.D.

You're retarded.

>Whites literally invented 95 percent of all inventions past 1400 A.D.
Source?

Who built Rhodesia? What happened to Rhodesia after the white people left?
more ad hom and seethe. you're only making yourself look bad.

There is a scientific basis for race:
aclt.org/
Leukemia often requires a donor of a specific racial background to match with a patient, otherwise the marrow is rejected and the patient is no better off. Often, mixed race blacks have to have a similarly mixed donor, otherwise they have essentially no chance. Here, we can look at how different races can be affected by leukemia:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5765036/

Obviously this is just one example of biological difference. Can you refute that there are not differences between races, given this evidence, even if it is only medical in nature?

>stop believing Jow Forums shitposts

brookings.edu/blog/the-avenue/2018/03/14/the-us-will-become-minority-white-in-2045-census-projects/

You are very very uninformed if you think it's all just a big meme. You don't even have to be racist to acknowledge this.

Sure, image contains them all. Also, read Oswald Spengler, he goes deeper into this.

Attached: 1513260718716.jpg (1120x2500, 1.65M)

Whites got that knowledge from the Middle East and Egypt. Greeks even went to Egypt to study.
I guess PHARAOS N SHEET is actually right then, but of course PHARAOS WUZ WHYT as well

I cannot imagine coming on Jow Forums to gaslight something which is admired openly by literally every single demographer, politician, or just basic look at the past trends and the current reality. If the US went from 90% white to 58% white and the same exact trends are continuing while the elderly inflating the white population are about to die off there is nothing magical to prevent the 58% dropping below that number and shrinking in total number as death rates outpace birthrates among whites in many states and replacement birth rates are nonexistent in all of them. This population vacuum being filled by immigrants of other races is replacement.

Okay, but that use could be replaced by any in-group out-group mentality. That use can be replicated easily without racism. So I ageee with its use as a tool, but it's a double edged sword. It's like using a sledgehammer on a nail. Technically you got the nail through the wall, but now the wall is also damaged.

Actually believing posting brainlet wojaks will make you appear as the superior debater.

Try not to end up shooting up a mosque, freak.

Saying Jews dont do honest work is not what you claimed was said retard.

You can phrase it in a really retarded way, but it's still true. You have practically no ability to influence the outcome of elections and getting upset over things you have no control over is a recipe for misery. Especially when you getting upset about these things causes you to alienate yourself from people who you otherwise could have been good friends, family, or romantic partners.
>you're fucking retarded, you would rather be socially accepted then follow truth and logic. Neck yourself. You're the fucking problem and the reason the West is dying. You're willingly blinding yourself.
What's logical about being an asshole and sperging about how niggers are inferior? Has this improved your life in any meaningful way? It's cool if you find it a fun way to kill time, but don't pretend you're some freedom fighter pursuing the truth. You're just gobbling up the same stupid /new/ memes I did a decade ago and regurgitating them.

>nobody believes shitposts
There's no evidence to corroborate this. Elliot Rodger and white supremacists are evidence people believe these things.

>Actually believing the Greeks got all their knowledge from Egyptians.
>actually portraying all white achievements as being Greek

"PHARAOS WUZ WHYT"

Strawmen

Its a viscous cycle man.
I don't think blacks are angels, but its hard to get out of a hole that you dug yourself into.
I think a vast majority of them have simply accepted their place in society.

I wasnt even the same user you absolute retard, it was pretty obvious too

Attached: 46a.png (645x729, 90K)