Richfag here, any USA NEETs or anons who are just tired of the goddamn grind want to be my driver? I live 1...

Richfag here, any USA NEETs or anons who are just tired of the goddamn grind want to be my driver? I live 1.5-2 hours away from my work through stop-and-go traffic. I would provide you with a room, food, booze/whatever you're into, other basic needs, and a small stipend. Your only work would be those 3-4 hours a day driving - you can do whatever you want while I'm at work, as long as you're sober and able to pick me up when I need to go home. I also will probably start working from home 1 day a week, so you would have a weekday to yourself (in addition to the weekends).

Any interest, questions, suggestions?

[I also posted this to /b/ but they're a bunch of normies who mostly have no real problems]

Attached: she_has_a_penis.jpg (774x959, 39K)

This might not be too bad, where in the USA are you located?

what is your location ???? i am intersted

Not in USA but bumping in case this thread saves one user

>richfag
>has to work

Attached: crappepe.jpg (800x450, 43K)

How to apply

If you live in NYC I am your man.

give more info
like what kind of stipend\what would be the budget of said food and drink
what's your living situation
ect ect

Location - Boston, but one-time transport is cheap relative to the cost, so you can be anywhere.
Living situation - going to be renting a 2br in rural mass.
Stipend - tbd
fine, upper-middle-class-fag

>rural mass
>rich
user just be real youre trading free rent and food for a driver
this wouldn't be an upgrade for anyone unless they are homeless

>Implying there aren't anons online right now at risk for getting kicked out by their parents

I don't have a license and have never driven a car before but can I sitll get hired? I also live on the other side of the country but am willing to take a train.

Attached: 1553114686507.jpg (356x390, 22K)

youre not offering anything but a time killer for them
there's no progression no life in that
and once you dont need a driver theyre fucked and for what a home in rural mass with food

theyd be better off in a homeless shelter

>no nagging, judging parents
>lots of free time
>learn a skill, exp asa private driver is valued by livery services
>spending money and opportunity to build savings

way better than a shelter lol

Kik me roastietoastie420 if you're brave enough to have a female driver

Has any of you zoomies even drived for 4h in a row? It's quite tiresome
And this nigger if he wuz not larping ain't even gonna pay you

Just be uber drivers

Can I send you a pic of my weiner?

2 hours straight on a bad traffic day with an 8 hour break while i work before driving home, plus a stipend, pls learn to read, reading signs is a requirement

kik says you're phone is off

>brave enough to have a female driver
I commend you for recognizing the inferiority of female drivers

your, apparently I'm retarded today

Same here, although I do have a permit (passed the written test) that I put to a bit of use about five months ago that might need a renewal. I'm pretty much willing to move anywhere right now and my mother used to tell me I'm a good boy so I think I could be of service to you op.

nooger#4606, although I could reinstall kik if that works better

>with an 8 hour break
no these faggots are gonna be on duty for 12 hours? lmao kys

>Richfag here
What is your net worth?

I go in at 9 and leave at 5 erryday, they're "on duty" 4 hours a day.

didn't read anything but why you think you know best? ppl do what they want right?

>they're "on duty" 4 hours a day.
having to wait 8 hours in a car/around town is more work than working 8 hours normal job faggot, so essentially it's more than 12h work

I've driven 5 hours straight with one short break in the military, in snowy, wet and dark conditions, after having slept around 5 hours. Everyone in the car slept, even though the person next to me isn't allowed to, and I constantly almost fell asleep, legit slowly drifting to the edge of the road occasionally. After we stopped for 15mins, I got to sleep like half of that. The guys driving behind me had noticed my weird driving and told the people in my car, who weren't really happy about it. But who were they to criticize me, they shoulda made sure I was not falling asleep. Fucking faggots...

not if you want to game, or have some other thing that you want to do - could probably also arrange to chill at somebody;s apartment during the day for cheap

sounds like it's not the job for you, but thx for the bumps

also stipend tbd means you aint getting paid
im just tricking you until youre trapped

lol making sure that they have a clear ability to leave if they want is actually a priority for me, trapping desperate ppl is how you get murdered.

but thx again for the bump

does not refute the fact that you wont get paid
7am time to drive 2hrs
11am finally back home
3pm time to drive 4 more hours without a break
7pm welp guess im free now till tomorrow

NO PAY

desu if you offered 10hr on top of food and board this would be terrible
not great but not terrible

are you retarded? no need to go home

>there's no progression no life in that
lol, both Jow Forums and Jow Forums is the best place to offer such a deal.

Attached: 1546211849919.png (217x225, 22K)

What are the living conditions like? Is there Internet? Three decent meals a day? How is the area where you work at? Is there an Internet cafe or gym nearby to visit while I wait? If you lose your job or you don't like your driver for some reason would you kick him out on the street and leave him stranded to the New York homeless?

yah if they got aid they could find a job near your work and it wouldnt be terrible but are they getting paid
cause who the fuck wants to do nothing for 8 hrs in boston

and honestly it would be hard to find a job with those hours
sorry boss i can only work weekdays from 10-4

ok youre stuck downtown boston with no money and just a car
for 4 days out of the week with 8hrs to kill

what do

this is the deleted post
you dont even get food now just a basement

Attached: lmao.jpg (1216x363, 50K)

I live near there how to apply

i hope some one steals this entitled boomers car or kidney fucking hell taking advantage of neets is low

Count me in motherfucker

Attached: MV5BMTU4MjUyOTczOF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTE0MjQyNg@@._V1_CR0,59,640,360_AL_UX477_CR0,0,477,268_AL_.jpg (477x268, 18K)

you can apply via kik, email, or any other way of communcation, just post contact info

Proof of money?
I have no prospects and can leave on the drop of a dime

if you end up being the right person, I can show you my pay stubs

Don't need a paystub. Crop a bank account photo. This is Jow Forums, I'm not going to Boston to get sold into sex slavery, my heiny is too pretty for that
My current job requires sitting around for 8 hours playing games on my phone. If it pays better than that I'll do a 4 hour drive to work and back plus 8 hours chilling, but you gotta give me an offer son.

[email protected]
Sure.

you're a very kind man, sir.. a VERY KIND man!

Attached: big_1470429977_image.jpg (1280x536, 48K)

>[email protected]
working on an email