If you don’t own a gun go out and buy one right now

If you don’t own a gun go out and buy one right now

Attached: AE04EFD4-0189-4761-AAA8-5981AEFCD870.jpg (480x360, 22K)

Would fertilizer be good enough?

Attached: 1522454246351.jpg (251x251, 12K)

Based and redpilled
So close to brap

I literally can't understand how you guys think giving guns to everyone is safer than giving guns only to trained people who have an actual use for it

Attached: yowatthehell.jpg (720x718, 25K)

No, and I hope the government takes yours away. I have no problem with guns, I just wanna see Jow Forumsdditors cry.

I'm too emotionally unstable to own a gun.

People who are going to assault others with guns obviously don't care about the law, because as you may have noticed, murder and assault are both illegal already. Therefore, they won't care too much about regulations on who can possess guns. Now, I don't know about you, but I'd personally rather bring a gun to a gun fight than nothing.

Yes, because a 100 pound woman wouldn’t have any use for a firearm against a 180 pound dude the police will get there eventually

>People who are going to assault others with guns obviously don't care about the law

Of course they don't, that's why we have to make it harder for them to buy, own and use guns.

>I'd personally rather bring a gun to a gun fight than nothing.

The world is not a gun fight.

This is not a perfect world. crimes will happen whether we have guns or not. But would you rather have 2 people in an alley shooting each other, resulting in 2 deaths, or have 2 people fighting in an alley, resulting in 2 injured people?

I’d rather have criminals shot dead before they hurt someone

Why are seemingly no crimes committed using a gun here then?

Yeah if my prisons were as full as yours are, I'd probably kill the most criminals I can too. You know, save the taxpayers some money

>we have to make it harder for them to buy, own and use guns.

What I meant is that they will take to illegal means to obtain guns, rather than going through the ridiculous systems put in place to stop people from owning guns

>The world is not a gun fight.

When you're being attacked by a criminal wielding a gun it sure is

> baps in ID

Attached: 1495474668778.gif (500x281, 426K)

>the ridiculous systems put in place to stop people from owning guns

These "ridiculous systems" are what keeps most criminals from getting guns in the first place.

No, they stop law-abiding citizens from getting said guns. Criminals, by definition, are willing to defy the law, why would laws specifically about guns stop them?

Laws make it harder for criminals to get guns, of course it doesn't make it impossible. But if less people can get guns, then less people can sell guns to criminals, and then less criminals have guns.

I'm too much of a pussy to buy one.

I wish i could

The problem here is that if any criminals have guns, and use them for assault or murder, then any potential victims would have no reasonable means to protect themselves

We have niggers to defend our houses from in America

Murder is inevitable. Murders happened when guns weren't even invented yet. I'm just saying that controlling who buys guns, how many guns, for what, reduces the numbers of murder

I don't know about you but personally, I'd just rather murder occurred less, or at the very least that I wouldn't be murdered.

You know. Turning most males into Traps would probably reduce murders too.

Gun-related deaths occur less in Canada. So you think the US should adopt a similar gun control to that of Canada's?

No, because I don't want to be rendered defenseless when the time comes for me to need a firearm

I thought you would just rather have murder occur less? anyway, this discussion is going nowhere

Pussy!

>shooting is in a town in bumfuck nowhere
>people are getting shot left to right
>nobody but the shooter is armed
>better wait for the police to arrive so people can not get shot
also
>hunting
>sports
>whenever you're in an office environment and don't have a hole puncher

a gun would fix that

also, just a reminder that anyone with access to wood, urine, metal pipes, wiring, and tinfoil can make a gun.

You're a stupid leaf. Gun control is shit. End of story. It don't stop shit.

You must be new here. It's been demonstrated that nothing can persuade Amerifats to relinquish their high-calibre death dispensers.

Fuck you lefty Antifa shill.

get dabbed on boi

Attached: 22CE0705-8EC6-4D56-917F-1DD9E5011945.gif (500x343, 195K)

i live in a safe place. Why do I need a gun???

>that's why we have to make it harder for them to buy, own
Criminals literally just buy a few metal work machines and make firearms in their basements as well as powder and bullets.
What's the solution to that, ban power tools, chemicals, and metal raw metal materials? A lot of businesses will go broke if you do that.

Attached: gunsmiths 0018994893.jpg (630x414, 113K)

You also have less niggers, but dont want to address the problematic fact that our gun death rate is similar to canada or yurope if you subtract the niggers.

You must live in a really shitty neighbourhood if you need guns to feel safe.

ouch the edge

It never hurts to prepare for the worst

> the ameritard getting btfo'd for the millionth time

Attached: get dabbed on.webm (854x480, 571K)