I am a biological male
never
I am 22

where is your 10th birthday?

Have you ever struggled with depression and how did you deal with it if so

22 and still a virgin? Rough. Sex is pretty nice tho

how does having all that power feel

12 years 2 months and 16 days ago
I have an autism spectrum disorder however i've never dealt with lack of euphoria in my life due to the fact that my parents always bought me science equipment. I first synthesized hydrochloric acid in my shed lab out in the backyard when I was 12 it quite a daunting experience. From then on I did plenty of more complicated syntheses such as of mescaline and 2cb.
fuck off and die normalscum

>I will respond swiftly
Yeah, I know you will, since you have nothing better to do LMAO?

has a girl ever tried to have sex with u?

It feel wonderful. I have no negative thoughts, am always calm in the face of fear and anger and can focus on books while enjoying it unlike most people who get bored after a few minutes. Not ever mastrubating doesnt have any impact I dont think however it may.

I enjoy doing things that require knowledge imput
yes I was approached by a female in high school because I was muscular and she assumed that I was a jock. I lifted weights because I needed to gain strength because of the laws of nature.

You got a Microbenis?

>ywn take an user's virginity and see him cum for the first time

Attached: 1484148844727.jpg (911x720, 121K)

>ywn take an user's anal virginity and see him prostate orgasm for the first time

>I lifted weights because I needed to gain strength because of the laws of nature.
lol ok Sheldon

You called me normalscum like I planned to have sex. Never had sex sober. Usually I get really drunk blackout drunk and some girl drags me home. Its been described to me as rape but people only really say its rape when a guy drags a girl home.

>never mastrubated
If no-fappers are to be believed you should be a multi-billionaire Chad with no mental illnesses or problems whatsoever.

how did u avoid lustful thoughts? and if u never had them who the fuck touched ur nuts

bumping so the thread dies waitisaidthatwrong

if you arent like sheldon you dont belong on
Jow Forums
>goes to parties
oh fuck off normalfag
i do have aspergers
I just focused on other things its not an impossible task

dude you can get serious health problems (probably)

Do you at least get wet dreams? This can be bad for your health if you dont

You raped lad, by a fucking woman too.

Yeah but like Id wake up the next morning and she aint that bad so Id hit it for the two time

It's possible that the health problems thing is because people who fuck/masturbate much less than average are usually not those who are like that by choice but because they have a pre-existing hormonal problem that affects their libido. Masturbating/fucking wouldn't help these people.

Would you keep a snail as a pet?

Why have you never fapped?

What hobbies do you have? Do you play video games?

I was that until 15 i had my first conquest nor had i masturbated i impregnated a girl on my first date and spread my genes farther than you ever will

what was your least proudest fap?

I find that pretty hard to believe. 24 neverfapped virgin and I have wet dreams at least once a month if not more.

Not that user but some guys will just never get wet dreams no matter what. I went over 4 months without sex or masturbating and didnt get a single wet dream