Halp

hey bros
>what the fuck is happening to my foot. just took this picture after i got out of the shower and felt pain in my foot, do i got trent foot?

Attached: IMG_0948.jpg (3264x2448, 993K)

Looks like a brown recluse to me

Hydrofluoric acid burn

Looks like some sort of chemical burn or something. Were you cleaning?

Go to a fucking doctor instead of asking Jow Forums you fucking moron

It's called Maceration.

Maceration is defined as the softening and breaking down of skin resulting from prolonged exposure to moisture. It was first described by Jean-Martin Charcot in 1877. Maceration is caused by excessive amounts of fluid remaining in contact with the skin or the surface of a wound for extended periods.

Your foot was wet for a while before your shower, idiot. Get some moisture wicking socks and some foot powder.

Attached: 1553343855002.jpg (750x720, 47K)

Why don't you just google it like the rest of us are doing.

because you're all geniuses

Hard to say because we're basing it off one picture and you saying there's pain. Possibly acute limb ischemia or a blood supply issue of some sort.

Symptoms are the six P's:
Pain
Pallor (paleness, in your case it looks marble white)
Paralysis (difficulty or inability to move the affected area)
Pulse deficit (weak or absent pulse compared to unaffected leg)
Paresthesia (pins and needles, strange sensations, leading on to numbness)
Poikilothermia (area cold to touch)

Get medical attention, like asap. You might lose that part of your foot if it is ischemia and you don't get it fixed.

i should mention my foot has been like this for a fairly long while

Haha you prolly fucked my guy

I still think it's something to do with the blood supply. If you're lucky it could be something like Raynaud's phenomena. If you're not it could be a more serious arterial occlusion, meaning your forefoot isn't getting enough blood.

In any case go see a doctor in real life.

Here's a pic of Raynaud's proper - usually caused by exposure to cold or rarely in high stress periods

A similar phenomena can occur in autoimmune diseases

In any case the mechanism is due to spasm or occlusion to the blood supply to the affected area. That's why it's south getting it investigated, at least to rule out anything more serious.

Attached: 7sqSiDf.jpg (1242x1263, 228K)

looks like lupus

it looks slightly different from that. it feels as if the skin is dead and is slightly raised from the rest of the living skin on my foot.

Flesh eating bacteria

u die within a week. good luck!

Attached: 1474914630682.jpg (400x300, 114K)

Go to the emergencies RIGHT NOW this is clearly a BLOOD CLOT, you're gonna get your foot amputated

nigga u gone die sorry

>tfw i made a thread a day or 2 ago about a white ouchie thingy at the bottom of my foot
>tfw now different people are also getting white ouchie thingies and making threads about them
>tfw i inadvertently started a wave of threads about white ouchies on ur foot by accident

hmmm..... really makes me think

Attached: IMG_1065 (1).jpg (3264x2448, 1.12M)

That looks like a blister to me.

ok now show your toes

I'm really curious to hear what it was. Think they're probably in the emergency room right now, hopefully, if this wasn't bait?

Goddamnit you better come back and tell us when you're better OP

RE VITILIGO

Attached: images (71).jpg (678x452, 35K)