Fortune teller here. Ask me anything and I will tell you your future

Fortune teller here. Ask me anything and I will tell you your future

Attached: catzoom.jpg (500x376, 92K)

Tell me how to get gf dude

tell me what j thinks about me.
or give me a general reading.

will i grow another 3 inches in height?

Will I ever bother with becoming independent, to follow up with my plan on killing myself?
Would I ever forgive myself for how I've wronged myself and others, and actually live a better life instead?

Will I ever get a QT gf?

Should I get a job?

What can you do in order to get a gf?
The World: completion, accomplishment, travel
Knight of Wands: energy, inspiration, passion
To me, this is saying you need to complete your goals, as well as possibly travel, and follow things that fill you with energy and passion. Through this, you will find a gf
Gen. reading, near future -
King of Wands: leadership, success in the long term, grand visions and ideas
II of Swords: indecision, uncertainty
You are unsure about an idea being put before you, or are going to be offered or placed in a position of authority, and you will be unsure of what decision to make in regards to that.
If you've hit puberty already, probably not.
Instead of that, why not ask how you can forgive yourself and gain a better life?
Will you ever get a cute gf? -
VI of Swords: emotional baggage, transition
Strength: strength, courage, persuasion
I believe this is saying that you first need to let go of past issues, your current life, and move on. There is something right now holding you back from continuing into the greater scheme of things, and once you do move on, you will develop strength and courage within yourself. I am believing only when this happens is when you will be able to get a gf

Is this the same Tarot or are you pretending to be that Tarot?

Attached: 1542812916412.png (829x633, 348K)

I've been here for the last couple days. I posted earlier this morning (my time)

If so, why don't you get a tripcode so it's easier for us to know that it's our favourite tarot-user?

tarot, are any of the women im meeting at noon (my time) today going to eventually sex with me?

I can do that if you want but first I have to figure out how to do it... whoops

will i take a walk tomorrow

Testing, hold on

Here's how, put # or ## after your username.
For example: Vic#(any number you wish to put without the bracket ofc)

will I marry tyler

Good, now I did ask you on a previous thread but you closed the session long time ago so I'll just copy and paste it again.

"So tarot-user, I just woke up from a dream where I re-life my childhood. I see my baby self who's growing up but they can't see me. I'm like a ghost basically except that I ain't dead. But then, I saw my little brother who died during my mother is trying to gave birth to him, is somehow alive. I get to see his face (on that dream) but not irl. It seems like I'm on alternate dimensions where my little brother didn't died. Question is, what does that dream mean?"

I don't know how to do that, or if I ever can forgive myself.
I don't think I could redeem myself with however much I try atoning for.
Give me a general reading if I'm not being substantial enough with what I'm saying.

V of Wands: fighting, competition
IX of Swords: suffering, terror, nightmares
I'm thinking there will be an argument of some kind or it just in general won't go well... Just a hunch
Since you use Jow Forums and are on r9k probably not
IX of Wands: failure but getting up over and over again
Page of Pentacles: manifestation, skill, financial opportunity
I'm going to say it is unlikely, or it won't happen for a long time until you both are in a financially sound place.

How do I learn more of my Magic's and get better at it

year later, you're still doing this nonsense?

could fighting/competition be interpreted as the fact that they're all going to be envious of whoever i approached first?

seems like i have to approach one of them in private before hand

Will my pre-ordered package come in before the month ends. And if so, what day?

Show me the next great calamity. Will billions of souls shriek in unison seer?

Will life get any better? I'm kinda tired already.

will I ever find love and success?

Ok, I will do your dream but it will take several cards so give me a bit to do it
I asked what is the main thing in order for you to to forgive yourself.
VII of Pentacles: long term view, sustainable results, investment, perseverance
You need to invest in yourself. You need to think of the long term, what will give you sustainability within the future, and you need to perservere through the hard times. That is what you need to do
Study
Whaddya mean?
Hm, possibly. I don't know your exact situation but I was thinking more someone would get into an argument with you, but if you are dating multiple girls I can see how a big fight or competition would break out.

Take your time Tarot-user.

thx tarot, its strange how these cards can be strongly relevant.
i guess its best to approach each woman independently

Hm, that sounds a bit grim, so I think I'll pass
Yes, it will.
Near future, will life get better? -
The Magician: self, manifestation
Knight of Cups: creativity, love, charm, messages
Good things are going to come through you by your own work, whether it be creative or romantic ventures. You also may get good news soon
Love or success? -
Knight of Pentacles: routine, conservatism, hard work
The Chariot: pushing through obstacles, going full force forward
Basically, it's saying if you want love or success, you're going to need push through your struggles and work hard, building routine and effort in order to achieve your goals

It's magick :- )
Best of luck.
Doesn't work like that
OK, time to work on yours.
First Main Message of the Dream -
IV of Pentacles: security, saving money, conservatism, control
Second Main Message of the Dream -
The Empress: femininity, nurturing, abundance
Most Important Thing to Note -
The High Priestess: spiritual wisdom, metaphysical knowledge
Overall Takeaway of the Dream -
Strength: strength, courage, persuasion
I hope this helps clear things a bit. If you want more clarification on my thoughts, let me know

what i payed for on fiverr, did it work?

Tell me i would get a chance with her again, she still feel something for me, she still miss me

Fiverr -
The Sun: joy, vitality, success
I'm going to assume this is a yes
Will you get a chance with her again? -
The Fool: new opportunities, new beginnings, nativity, innocence
I am taking two things from this. 1, it's either yes, you will get a 'new beginning' with her, or 2. you are being naive with this thought process and instead will find a 'new opportunity' (aka new girl in this case) that you will fall for instead

Shit I needed that package, Anyways, will I ever get real pussy, not the stuff you buy online?

Will I become a talented musician?
Will I live for a while?

I do need a clarification or an easier explaination, I mean I just don't get what those cards mean to my dream. I hope you don't mind explaining it to me, sorry to take your time once again.

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_1535878541799.png (507x540, 64K)

please gimme something to help me with job finding

Will she ever get better enough to become friends with me again?

Attached: G0pvM9l.jpg (2462x3283, 637K)

Oh were you being serious? I was saying more I can't tell you what day it will come lol
Will you ever get real sex?
Judgement: judgement, decision making
Sounds like yes but it will be a big deal/you may be judged for it in some way
Musician -
IV of Pentacles: conservatism, saving money, security, possession, blockage/resisting
Hm, I am going to say possibly not.
Ah gotcha, ok, give me a minute to explain it then

I spoke to a girl on a game called toontown 9 years ago and I think she messaged me last week. Is it her?

I'll be here waiting.

And how i would know is a 'new beginning' with her or a 'new opportunity' with someone else

Will I succeed at my goals?

I recently had a lot of changes in my life. I feel very down, especially creatively and spiritually. I also am really unsure about a close personal relationship. They dont seem to really be that into me. What do you see?

Attached: 609402D1-3029-4F52-A1E5-F925F3AA622E.jpg (500x334, 33K)

Jokes on you. I'm already the best bass player in the world

I believe your brother represents IV of Pentacles, which is security, conservatism, blocking change, control, ect. Perhaps you feel shaken in your security recently. Have you experienced loss recently of some kind? It could be more literal, meaning he is securing you in some way.
I believe The Empress: femininity, nurturing, abundance, is represented by your mother, as she is the feminine figure in this. Do you still live with her? She is the one who 'nurtures' you, who gives you abundance of some kind, or, it is something that brings you 'abundance' is being blocked even though you wish it was not the case.
The High Priestess is showing you this dream is metaphysical, it is showing you an extent of your inner wisdom that you are capable of.
The overall takeaway is Strength, meaning although right now you are afraid of loss, or are experiencing a rough time, that you need to continue being strong, that you are being secured by your brother possibly, ect. Does that sound right at all? Or am I completely off the mark?

Will I go into engineering (mechanical or electrical?), math, or physics?
Also will I ever fug that black chick or am I just being autistic?
This comment isn't original because you left before I could ask them earlier :(

In order to find a job -
II of Pentacles: balance, balancing prioritization, managing your time better, balancing social life vs private life, being able to adapt.
You need all that, broski
Will she ever get better enough ect...? -
The Magician: self, manifestations
It seems like this is not what you need to worry about right now. You, right now, need to manifest what you want to bring into your life. If you want her back into your life, you need to do it yourself.
I'm sure you're very good
Well, if she starts talking with you again and stuff, then it will probably be likely that is the 'new beginning' while if it doesn't happen, you have the other choice of a 'new opportunity'
Success or nah? -
V of Cups: loss, regret, failure
No, you won't. However, just because the cups in front of you are spilled does not mean the ones behind you are. There is still opportunity despite failure
You, what I see -
III of Wands: planning, future, progress, expansion. You are in an area of life of unknown and uncertainty, you may be taking a role in leadership or authority of some kind right now (even if its minor), you are or will be planning your future

>Will she ever get better enough ect...? -
>The Magician: self, manifestations
>It seems like this is not what you need to worry about right now. You, right now, need to manifest what you want to bring into your life. If you want her back into your life, you need to do it yourself.

Fuck. This is not the answer I wanted to hear, but probably the one I needed. Thanks tarot user.

Are you being sarcastic with me? I'm a really good bassist I don't need your backtalk and sass

Engineering -
X of Swords: betrayal, loss, endings
Math -
Knight of Swords: energy, passion, adventure
Physics -
The Fool: new opportunities, new beginnings, innocence, nativite
Queen of Cups: compassion, understanding, emotional stability, intuitive
It seems it is most likely you will go into physics/do best in it, but you are also likely to go into math, because it is a passion of yours or will be, however if you do go into math, you need to plan carefully ahead because if you don't, things could go south
Good luck
No, I meant it genuinely.

Will she ever love me?
Ornament

>Have you experienced loss recently of some kind? It could be more literal, meaning he is securing you in some way.
I didn't lost anybody recently, neither a passing or whatsoever. But if we're talking about my late father and grandmother in June and August of 2017, yes. Even though that's the only "recent" loss I've ever had. Or someone who I once fall in love with, we both lost the fight to keep our love together due to her parents last year, that's also a "recent", other than that nothing else.

>Do you still live with your mom?
Yes I still do, I'm the only son so I can't let her live by herself.

Still no you didn't get off the mark, I understand it all now. Thank you, it feels nice to know that my little brother is still watching over me.

Also if I'm allowed to do one last question/reading for the night would you let me? Basically I used to have a friend, a female friend. One day she's gone without a trace, I found her on Facebook two years ago but didn't add her because I feel its kinda weird to, but then also her Facebook is gone, I couldn't find her anymore. I've been looking for her for the past 2 years. She does mean to me so much as a friend, she has suicidal thoughts during the time we're talking and I'm afraid if she has taken her own life. You can choose one of this question:
>Can you tell by your tarot cards if she's still alive?
>Will I ever going to talk to her again someday?
>How can I find her? (I know her name and the country she's from)

VIII of Pentacles: hard work, apprenticeship, skills, mastery
I'd say this is a neutral card, as I believe it means you are going to have to win her over for her to like you

Hey Tarotbro, what's good. I've got 2 questions for you:

1. Am I wasting my time hoping to get with my dream girl who is on the other side of the world right now?

2. Should I continue trying to be an artist?

Haha, that's a no go then. With my powers in autism, I don't have any way of doing that. Still, it's a realistic answer so thanks.

Me next!
Will I ever get to buy my own comfy home?

Attached: 1504057714163_capture~2.png (317x230, 142K)

Bassist here again, still want to know if I live for a long time

Will I succeed in finding work?

Attached: 1548018915853.jpg (1280x720, 31K)

Does my life get better?
Also will I find love?
oregano comment

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 223K)

Will I pass all of my exams?!

I'm glad to hear you understand it now. :- )
Also of course you can. Let's see here...
Is she still alive? -
II of Cups: partner, mutual love, attraction
IX of Wands: falling down but getting up over again after failure again and again
It seems like yes, I believe she is still alive, right now she is either in a relationship or is struggling within a relationship, or has been looking for one but keeps failing.
Will you ever talk to her again?
The Empress: femininity, nurturing, abundance
II of Swords: indecision, uncertainty
It is not clear if you will speak to her again, but if you do she will not be sure whether she wants to connect with you again or not
Sorry man. Good luck
Not a realistic question

Wasting time or no? -
Queen of Pentacles: nurturing, practicality, working parent
I am thinking you aren't, you need to nurture this relationship but think practically, even possibly having a life together (although this could be a stretch given you are so far away)
Comfy home? -
V of Cups: loss, failure, regret
I am guessing no, however just because the cups spilled in front of you are empty, you still have opportunity behind you
Is that Limmy?
Also
Success in finding work, near future -
The High Priestess: metaphysical knowledge, spiritual wisdom
Knight of Swords: action, ambition, fast thinking
First of all, this tells me you are possibly going to get into a job that involves some kind of wisdom, where you share your own wisdom, and second of all, it seems like you will find it as long as you keep at it, however, when you do find it, you need to have a plan.
III of Wands: planning, future, new territory
Yes, and you will be planning for your future
Will you pass all your exams? -
The World: completion, achievement
Yes you will

Yis, it's the character Dee Dee from Limmy's Show. Thanks for the answer

>"not a realistic question"
>predicts future using cards
I want answers hammit

Just knowing that she's still alive makes me feel relieved. Knowing all of this won't stop me from continuing my searching for her. That's all my questions for tonight, I'll come back tomorrow and see if I have one or to see if you're still around. Thank you once again Tarot-user, you're the best!

Pic related, have a good night

Attached: you-are-amazing-and-nothing-can-change-my-mind-31304433.png (500x514, 172K)

You in the photo

Attached: catscream2.png (593x441, 263K)

Thanks Vic, you are pretty swell yourself. Goodnight, sleep tight, stay safe

hey tarotanon nice to see you again.
Whats in store for me careerpath wise and will i make the best choice for my self

Will I still be alive in 2020?

dont think tarotanon answers those

>catscream2.png
There's a cat scream1.png

I do not answer death questions/how long you will live/when you'll die ect
Career path, near future -
Knight of Cups: love, charm, creativity, messages
VII of Cups: illusions, daydreaming, opportunities
A person or thing will inspire you in some way, you will get a burst of creativity, possibly some good news, however, this will begin make you daydream and mix up opportunities with illusions you have created for yourself
Will you make the best choice?
The Fool: new opportunities, new beginnings, innocence, naitivite
Possibly, but you may be overcome with being so new (to the job or opportunity), and naive, that you may make the wrong choice. Be careful
Spot on
Yes there is

Attached: catscream1.jpg (1064x1064, 107K)

Inb4 persona shitposting from /v/

will using black magic on t work? how will the repercussions be looking

>opportunity even when plans fail
Good advice. Thanks, m8

Attached: 1547425488520.jpg (559x559, 66K)

As a person who practices, I'd just say it's not a good idea in general usually. Have you ever done black magick on someone before? Do you know how to set up a ward? Ect
Idk if this is sarcasm but you're welcome

>I do not answer death questions/how long you will live/when you'll die ect
Well, okay. It's not like the exact date matters anymore.

If you're suicidal, seek help from a professional

Have no fucking clue, but I'm desperate. I'd just pay instead of doing it myself.

Are things going to work out?

Dear Tarotanon, what sort of career path do the cards say I should pursue?

Attached: 1403886824430.jpg (600x510, 40K)

will i get back with her? origigigigiginalo

Will I get the job as a deckhand on a ship that I just applied for?

what will I do tomorrow fortune teler

The captcha had me pick images with boats so I think thats a good sign

Hm, what did this person do? I'll consider it
X of Wands: hard work, stress, burdens
You're going to take on unnecessary stresses, burdens, having to take care of someone else possibly and going to be working hard. This isn't exactly a negative card but prepare for that

Also seriously, fuck captchas

I asked what the main thing in career you should pursue:
Page of Swords: new opportunities, new communication, new thought, thirst for knowledge
A science of some kind possibly, or philosophy, something where you are making new ideas/new ways of communicating and are learning
Death: change, transformation
No, I do not think so. Either she has changed or you have changed, or a big change is coming for you
VIII of Wands: swiftness, action, movement
I'm going to say yes, however this is funny because this card often indicates air travel so if you don't, perhaps you will get involved in something with air
What you will do tomorrow:
VII of Swords: betrayal, steal, thievery, going behind someone's back, sneaking
You have a busy day I guess

you really wouldn't, they did nothing, was going for an obsession spell.

I am still giving readings

Tell me how do I get a gf?

Hm, then why are you planning to do black magick on them if they did nothing wrong? What would make you want to do that to them?

How do you get a gf? -
II of Pentacles: balance, balance emotions, balance social life vs private life, balance prioritizations, manage time wisely, adapt
Or in other words ala Jow Forums 'cope'

Okay, you know what fuck it how about a reading for myself?

Anything specific or just a general reading?

will I ever achieve my dream of working in the senate or becoming president

Attached: Muammar_Gaddafi,_1973.jpg (220x301, 14K)

Thanks Tarot, I appreciate it..

Bigga, is you Thundercat?

Take care and good luck
Death: change, transformation
Page of Wands: inspiration, new ideas, limitless potential, discovery
Hmm, interesting. I think it is saying it is very possible and will happen or that your dream is going to change