Is this the most based mass murderer of all time? He got harassed by cops so he killed 6 of them as an act of revenge...

Is this the most based mass murderer of all time? He got harassed by cops so he killed 6 of them as an act of revenge. What a based guy. All cops are bastards.

Attached: Yang_Jia.jpg (207x300, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord/gg/CupD6Fd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>All cops are bastards
t. nigger

>Yang, a jobless 28-year-old Beijing resident[4] described as a loner,[5] was reported to have been arrested and interrogated by the Shanghai police in October 2007 for riding an unregistered bicycle.[4] According to his later testimony in court, he was insulted during the interrogation and beaten after being brought back to the station, leaving bruises on his arms and back.[6] He then sued the police for maltreatment, to no avail.[4]

>He then sued the police for maltreatment, to no avail.[4]

Justified.

>Yang Jia was a Chinese citizen executed for murdering six Shanghai police officers with a knife
>six police officers
>a knife
legend

holy shit he also used molotov cocktails lmao

Attached: Screenshot_20190325-115048_Firefox.jpg (985x1551, 236K)

Wtf dude that is a badass NEET

>killed 6
>injured 4
holy fuck that guy was possessed

He's a new r9k saint. If the cops did anything to anyone here you'd all just cry about it with several threads a day

>death penalty

dunno why that initially surprised me considering they do the same to political prisoners for shit like drugs

he just REEEE'd into the building while stabbing everyone

Attached: Screenshot_20190325-115546_Firefox.jpg (1079x706, 283K)

jesus he went full old boy

t. right winger

Go back to Jow Forumsthedonald or pol .

The actual issue with cop minds is they had too much of a father that instilled a cancerous sense of justice and punishment in their minds. Niggers break the law so very often due to typically having no family ethics due to being actual bastards, why bastard is an old christian insult is you were forbade to take care of another man's son and they were all street rats for that reason.

>unregistered bicycle
Jesus Christ, I'm glad I live in the U.S.

Why was he so praisesed in China? I know the communits party is hated but having even the newspapers sympathetic to him is strange

You're a beta so wouldn't understand

Bicycles are susceptible to all vehicular laws. They pull people over here for being on the wrong side of the sidewalk in this country and for not having a light on your bicycle at night.

I'm serious. It's a meme country.

China has the largest black market due to being guilty of oppression. Not everyone is pro police state.

Lol such shitty cops. If they had attacked him at the same time they would have avoided so many of them getting killed.

He still would have won he was armed they weren't

Cops are trained to never risk their lives for any reason. They train them to basically stay twenty feet away from any possible threat and if twenty feet away draw the gun and unload all ammunition in the body's center mass. They were all probably trying to run away for that reason, no gun.

JOIN THIS EPIC /R9K DISCORD RIGHT NOW discord/gg/CupD6Fd

Based

Attached: 1548959815138.jpg (1920x2592, 525K)

He's in Valhalla now. What a great man. Six pigs with a fucking knife!

this post sure is glowing

Attached: 1552888500548.png (796x934, 276K)

He looks like a bro tbrh

Truly he's one of the 'chosen ones' . . . . .

Attached: 1553140816277s.jpg (243x250, 11K)