What do you guys think of girls with BPD?

What do you guys think of girls with BPD?

Attached: 1526532371359.jpg (540x603, 47K)

i dont get this new meme

severely mentally ill
stay away

It's stressful af I know it's not like we want the damn thing, op. If it sucks that much to be on the receiving end, imagine what it's like to have it, espcially when you're aware af about what your doing but can't stop.

Attached: 1525018396132.png (407x654, 318K)

read symptoms it's not that bad

you need to get a sense of self and to stop latching on to others to the point where you consider them leaving a personal attack

it's pretty bad, they'll try to ruin your life if you abandon them but it's because they're delusional

BPD, is that like a food?

are you talking about that furry girl from this morning?

They are fucking nuts.
>Tfw no BPD gf(male) to beat me for hanging out with my friends(online)

Attached: download.png (248x203, 14K)

A girl with BPD fucked my girlfriend up massively when they were both in high school. As far as I'm concerned, if you can't mitigate the outward symptoms and take responsibility for yourself, you shouldn't be around other people. At least have the decency to not inflict your disorder on others, and don't give me this "if you only knew how hard it was on me" bullshit.

>A girl with BPD fucked my grilfriend
Hot.

She's had years of mental anguish culminating in a suicide attempt a few years ago. Basically this BPD girl isolated her from her friends and started abusing her, gradually wearing away the already fragile, self-conscious person she was at the time. BPD and people who have it can be incredibly dangerous. Especially when they, like OP (seemingly), don't realize how much their actions affect others.

my mum has it. fucking annoying honestly. just randomly changes moods for no reason

OP is some neckbeard dude. Sorry for joking around and being callous but I doubt you are going to get a lot of empathy here.

The people with this illness that don't take responsibly and that are just asshole are fucking losers and are the reasons we get such a bad fucking wrap.

Me personally, I do pretty well on keeping a good grip on it and if I do have my moments, afterwards I apologise profusely. I usually act in though and go through my moments by myself.

And again, it's not like we WANT to be this way, this is fucking hell.

they need help
no seriously, BPD is treatable and eventually goes away in most cases, yet people treat it like it's psychological herpes

One of my best friends has BPD. He's worked super hard to keep it under control so he doesn't have to take medication, this is all under supervision of a therapist of course.

If I met a girl who had BDP and was willing to work like my friend did to keep herself under control, or at least makes sure shes on the medication, then I'd be more than happy with her.

Oh no don't worry, I'm not expecting it. Honestly it was more just venting what I want OP to know. I hope that he/she sees it and understands what I'm trying to say, and I hope that anyone else who reads it knows to be careful when interacting with people like that.

I know I'm a massive faggot and bringing the vibe down a lot, but I care about you guys and don't want anyone else to get hurt

Attached: 1506552865839.jpg (1200x1553, 556K)

I have it and don't take meds for it. I'm pretty good with it, I have my days but I'm chill usually

There's a bad stigma around people with BPD and as soon as they hear I have it a good chunk run away and while it's understandable to an extent it also hurts kinda.

>tfw I realized that this is possibly about Borderline Personality Disorder instead of Bi-Polar disorder. That's why my friend has. I've never met someone with the former.

Regardless though, what matters is that the person realizes they have an issue and that they are working to better themselves despite it. Even simple depression can be a drag on those around a person if they refuse to change themselves.

I also fucked up this post. I"m a fucking failure.