Stupid fucking NPC bitches on dating sites

Stupid fucking NPC bitches on dating sites.

> I love to laugh!
> Take me on an adventure!
> Message me on my Instragram but I might not have time to respond sorry XD!
> Just here for the dogs!
> Send me your favorite The Office quote!
> I'm fluent in sarcasm!
> My goal is to travel the world! Does anybody actually fucking do this or know anyone who does???

I'm about done, robots. Every single one of them is absolutely braindead. If 99% of them were braindead, that would be one thing, but no, it's every single fucking one. And this is after filtering out the 300 pound single moms.

I just want a boring relationship with someone who doesn't spend every waking hour dreaming up ways to make themselves sound like anything but the boring insignificant non-world-traveling person they are. Why is this so hard?

Attached: fff3ae20a242d46516c5345c15f1aff8.jpg (640x619, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2018/09/26/arts/color-factory-museum-of-ice-cream-rose-mansion-29rooms-candytopia.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sounds like someone needs to live, laugh, love

Attached: 1546821241545.jpg (600x550, 54K)

AAAAAAHHHHHH FEWRGRHFESHREBF REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

lmao they don't need to put in any effort, so why should they?

I don't give a shit if they put in effort, that's not the point. Normies are just so fucking gay and phony.

Someone here had a basic bitch bingo for Tinder and it's painful how many of these things are accurate to all of them. They're all exactly the same.

Makes me wonder if I'm any better.

Attached: 35186D8F-2BF2-4A5D-922F-879B1C73782A.jpg (1242x1256, 1.06M)

I don't even mind the shy thing, but then again I assume most of them are just bullshitting on that one because they're attention whores.
And at least the 6ft thing is straightforward and honest.
The rest of this is dead on.
Why the fuck are people so fake. You know these bitches are all losers who go to work, go home and watch TV, and maybe get drunk and get fucked every few weeks for recreation.

Get under them. Its the only way.
Start going on infinity chan and lurking /pol.
Get into everyones heads about conspiracies, terrorists, pollution, climate change, fucking cosmic rays causing mutations.
Make them afraid.
Their lives are a literal joke, they have their parrents to fall back on and a 3 floor villa, they dont have to do shit.
They spent 1 hour every day studying for their lawyer shit job which will be just some garbage paperpushing and sucking up which doesnt mean shit for them because it has been their whole life doing nothing and getting praised for it.

Make them afraid. Connect outside.

Find the worst possible infested disgusting sociopathic psychotic philosophy and fuel it.

Tragedies happen all the time.

You have the power to make them believe or at least think about the fact that there is an overwhelming chance that their life could go to shit in seconds.

Their pathetic innocence can be destroyed with a single, well worded idea.

kek

Attached: g58idnirtbw11.jpg (768x865, 92K)

The thing that always fucking gets me is Traveling. I don't have any issue with people that travel, but it needs a fucking purpose beyond cute instagram pics and talking about how your "heart is so full!" and that "this trip was filled with so many unforgettable moments!"

Like, you say shit like that it sounds like you're just trying to make people jealous of you

Sounds like a lot of work, I just want a gf dude.
I mean they've got to be just flat out lying. I don't even know anyone who has actually traveled very much except for a couple of gigachad types.

You know what they say, you want what you cant have and the moment you get it it is the moment you no longer want it.

No I really want a gf I had one before.

then what the fuck are you doing on my board you fucking normie garbage get the fuck out youre a disgrace.

Fuck yourself asshole not everyone here is a permavirgin.

motherfucker literally everyone here is a permavirgin otherwise they wouldn't fucking be in this shit hole jesus youre stupid
Fuck off you stupid stupid mother fucker.

Fuck you motherfucker you fuck off I'm not fucking off of shit fuck you.

Pasta is so tasty yummy pasta lelz xdd peepee poopoo!!!12312312

Attached: 1553098980770.png (280x291, 106K)

I know maybe one or two girls that actually do these things, but the rest are almost definitely either flat-out lying or doing it solely for Instagram. Pic related (some girl that lives in my area) I can believe actually goes out, though I can't imagine how she affords it.

Side note, on the topic of things built solely for Instagram, what the FUCK is with Instagram "experiences"? I didn't even know these were a thing until I read this article, and they freak me the fuck out.

nytimes.com/2018/09/26/arts/color-factory-museum-of-ice-cream-rose-mansion-29rooms-candytopia.html

Attached: 22012339-FF69-4481-8B5E-6486224D59DA.jpg (1241x1243, 713K)

No fuck you coming here complaining about bitches and having a normal life infesting us with your normal stupid life normal bullshit fuck you.

As far as I'm concerned even having an Instagram is a dealbreaker so that settles that issue entirely.

Thats very nice, very good.
Thank you for putting "instagram is a dealbraker" in my head that makes a certain amount of sense.

I'm in my 30s and I've had exactly one serious relationship and that was with a girl off here. Most of the fuckers here will be long gone by my age and of the remaining ones there will be plenty of non virgins. So no fuck you motherfucker.
So random XD.

Okay i apologize here, have a nice picture.

Im 23 im just fucking pissed that nothing satisfies me i was told that enrolling in uni, getting a job and gf would make me happy when none of those things did anything its the same as when i hated myself at 16 except now its in a different setting.

Attached: dhok2by81wx11.jpg (2826x3282, 537K)

Don't know what to tell you man I'd be way happier with a gf everyone has their own shit that makes them feel fulfilled i guess.