Did i fuck up already??

did i fuck up already??

Attached: autistcel .jpg (1440x2560, 438K)

never say that shit over text you fucking moron

"hey lets meet up for coffee" "hey let me take you out for some dinner/drinks"

right off the bat youre pedestaling her, *BZZZZZZZZZT* wrong wrong fucking WRONG

damn man

press F, nigga

You really hit that shit hard didn't you. What's the reply?

i should add i initially hit her up at noon and she didin't reply until 9;00 in the night. it was already over and pic related is a last ditch

oh yeah and she didin't reply which definitely means no.
whatever, i would regret it if i didn't shoot my shot before she graduated

Oh well nvm, you won some you lose some. Ultimately it doesn't matter how you phrase asking her out, if she's interested it'll be a yes.

Yea why are people still insisting on being so bland. Dont get me wrong being bland is a great strategy but only if she likes you beforehand or if you have a big group of friends to validate you.
The rest of the time just say something retarded like "lol busy is good but i prefer pizza" and watch her try to come up with a reply that makes sense.
If she does you're doing great, if not ditch.

u fucked up bc u posted a beta generic long ass wall of text

>u are insanely gorgeous"
yikes

this in addition to her not liking you to begin with mind you

Attached: DrgZs6IVAAAQrk0.jpg (239x211, 14K)

>yeah i know that feel
>ill buy you a drink when you get out

>Insanely gorgeous

YOU DON'T JUST BLURT THAT SHIT OUT NIGGA

TEXT CONFESSIONS NEVER FUCKING WORK HOW COME EVERY FUCKING TIME I SEE ONE OF YOU LOBSTERS TRYING TO ESCAPE THE BUCKET YOU DRAG YOURSELF DOWN LIKE THIS

The rest of the text is fine though. If you'd just cut out that middle bit you're okay.

I wanted to make it clear that i wasn't interested in being friends since up until now every conversation was mostly to do with class

Telling a girl she's beautiful is a given if you're asking her out for coffee. This is the sort of stuff you might tell your partner within the bounds of a loving relationship to just compliment her and make her feel closer to you. It's not really something you approach with. Approach is about keeping it short and sweet and meeting in person. All those feelings should come out naturally from the way you interact with each other in person.

Resist the urge to say everything in text!

>you're insanely gorgeous
>all that other shit
Why don't these morons just tell women to get a drink without all the pathetic shit that surrounds it
It's entertaining because it's retarded
And it's retarded because it broadcasts your obvious lack of value
Good post, though. Made me laugh at you

>I wanted to make it clear that i wasn't interested in being friends
ok u can do that without sounding like pathetic orbiter from instagram #405932

OH MY GOD MAN
you're done it's over

Compliments should be said in person. If it is too awkward to say in person, just don't say it.

so you didn't take that as a sign of being uninteresting? kek

you put her so fucking high up on that pedestal that you are now absolute beta shit in her eyes
neeeeeeeext

Shes a Stacy, OP. You lost that battle before ot even started.

Attached: Screenshot_20190326-011349_Mimi.jpg (549x484, 64K)

fucking this, NEVER SPERG OUT over text OP you spilled ur spaghet hard, sorry man.

People cast their net too fucking wide on here. They go for these 10/10s meanwhile looking like this.

Attached: images (11).jpg (251x201, 6K)

You're showing some courage so it's a start. If she says yes, more power to you. Just don't act shy, be more confident and you're good.

It's crabs, not lobsters, you laughing stock

>being skinny makes you a 10/10 if you're a women

Welcome to the world of the double standard, buddy.

they may get treated like they are 10's doesn't mean they are.