Robots am I a race traitor if I get an asian gf?

Robots am I a race traitor if I get an asian gf?
Also, would you date pic related or save the white race?

Attached: 54462574_1194282044073572_1146830695520272384_n.jpg (599x960, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

japantimes.co.jp/news/2018/11/06/national/crime-legal/one-japanese-woman-killed-another-injured-guatemala/#.XJomJ6QpCEc
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asami_Nagakiya
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

is that an asian gf (male)?

race isn't real. so, no.

Not sure, saved it from a post earlier.

What about judgement from family/peers though?

Attached: 8ab.jpg (648x648, 46K)

What culture are you from where people care what your date looks like?

I'd date almost any ethnic race except black people, not out of racism, just not really attractive to them.

Religious and conservative household in a red state. People give you weird glances(sort of like a disgusted look) when you tell them who you're dating.

Attached: 1543291543830.jpg (425x461, 15K)

I think white people like asians. Ever heard the term "model minority"?

Who gives a fuck about that? I don't understand polfags. You're willing to forsake your own happiness to ensure that everyone else is happy and comfortable. You claim to be racists but fall in love with women of different races then justify it with colonizer memes. Just forget about what your retarded family with backwoods beliefs think about you and let go of the Jow Forums graphs. Think about your own happiness for once.

It's your life. One day, your parents will have been long dead and you'll be left either alone or with some white girl you hate, wondering what could have been if you'd just manned up and gave into your feelings for that black girl.

The racist ones don't like Asians, especially down South. White people tolerate Asians because they're the more submissive minority and don't like making waves like blacks and latinos.

we asians could not possibly ask for White heroes to save our race from low birthrates. we can only pray for white seed to magically enrich the hungry, starving and childless wombs of our asian women, Last Samurai-dono.

>bl*ck girl
>in this thread about yasians

bakayero

Marry and have kids with an asian qt just to spite them then. Why do you give a fuck what normalfags and white roasties think?

Attached: 1553514713822.jpg (980x742, 100K)

Well my parents think i'm settling, and they are pretty disapproving.

Firstly she's Asian, Secondly, considering how much my parents have cared for me, I really don't want to ruin my relationship with my family. I don't even visit pol and by most accounts am considered centrist. I just am pretty split between choosing my family and getting a gf.

sadly quite true, I wish it didn't have to be like this

Not sure what kind of shitty larp this is. It is people like this that make people judgmental of the type of relationship that I'm going through right now

Read my reply to

Attached: 86e32bfb0bf88a18d2a7f201e987d74670fc6436154fdaa1f81e68a9595acd40.jpg (2000x2496, 585K)

>its you that make people judgmental of wmaf relationships

Soh..

>I don't even visit pol

Thats surprising cause you come off as a huge polfag. Anyways you clearly are set in your ways and didnt play to get an asian girl anyways so why are you even asking?

I sound like a polfag because many of my friends tend to be blatant white nationalists/traditionalists and they criticize my relationship a lot. I'm not set on my ways, I'm genuinely conflicted between having to choose my family and friends and my gf, because I love them all. I was hoping to find a solution where I don't lose my family and friends or my gf

just do it. you can always break up later and say "it was just a phase".

Thats worse honestly and not fair to the girl. OP if you aren't dedicated to giving all your love to this girl cause you're scared of upsetting your hick parents/friends you should not get with one period. And you know it. You're a true robot. Your destiny is to be a hillbilly foreveralone autist like us lol.

Attached: 1551985886243.png (400x398, 139K)

well i would argue your point, and say that not dating her anyway isnt fair to the girl.

Last Samurai-dono.

Well OP, I wouldn't blame you for going after Asian women, they're very cute.

Yeah I would, heck I'm not even full white, I'm mixed so it would not matter.

Attached: holpose2.jpg (250x352, 95K)

japantimes.co.jp/news/2018/11/06/national/crime-legal/one-japanese-woman-killed-another-injured-guatemala/#.XJomJ6QpCEc

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asami_Nagakiya

why didnt you save them, Last Samurai-dono?

You both are race traitors but the asian girl the larger offender.

race traders*

You're gonnq regret listening your parents bigly OP. Asian women make the best gfs and wives by far nowadays. Educate them if they're ignorant.

or you could say

rice traders

Stop namefagging and kindly leave my thread, thanks.

Yea my gf is extremely cute, but she is also very intelligent and sweet.

Don't see how this is her fault, im just caught between a rock and a hard place.

That's my fear, which is why im asking for advice on how to keep both my family, friends and gf instead of having to leave one of them

fuck them who cares what they think Japanese are as good as whites

i will leave your thread, but my name posting shall remain.

Wait shes already your gf and your having thoughts like that? Just sad OP you should be sticking up for your girl. Questions like this shouldn't even cross your mind. Ffs dude get it together.

The white race is doomed. The damage has been done. My country has abandoned me.

I feel a tiny bit of remorse that my child wont have blonde hair or blue eyes, but I'm not risking divorce rape and alimony payments just to have a child that looks like me. I'd rather be happy than be Sisyphus.

>blue eyes
your grandkids might. no blonde hair tho

Attached: F6A44E3E-5CBE-4954-A054-EA327595DB25.jpg (537x800, 101K)

my parents have stuck with me for some 20 years.... It would be sad to have to cut ties with them. But at the same time I genuinely enjoy being with her.

Whilst I agree the country is spiraling into destruction, it's more about family rather than the country.

>Also, would you date pic related or save the white race?
You're assuming I have a choice in either.

Not a race traitor, you are crossbreeding the best with the best.

If your parents would cut you out for dating a cute asian girl they didnt love you to begin with or they have a very skewed perception of what love is. I would be fuxking pissed at my parents if they had a peoblem with what women I date. You just seem weak and submissive to them.

Bump.4638247384783743

Attached: IMG_20190325_171829.png (1057x980, 780K)