What did you achieve when you were 14?

What did you achieve when you were 14?

Attached: next einstein.jpg (1080x834, 169K)

Jacked off 11 times in one day. My record. :)

I lost my virginity while this nerd is fucking his hand

A chad who serves drinks for a living gets more enjoyment out of life than this perma incel.

I found sadpanda and jerked it to all those elusive doujins.

At 14 I did nothing.
At 15 I did nothing.
At 16 I did nothing.
At 17 I did nothing.
At 18 I did nothing.
At 19 I did nothing.
At 20 I did nothing.
At 21 I did nothing.
At 22 I did nothing.
At 23 I did nothing.
At 24 I did nothing.
At 25 I did nothing.

For some people, it never gets better.

Jesus, when you type out all the years line by line it really shows how much time has been wasted.

More than a goddamn decade and I'm still the same loser I was when I was 14.

If you have a choice, don't choose to be like me. Do anything to improve your lot in life. But the ugly truth is that some people don't have a choice. I never had a choice. I was born only to suffer.

He looks like an incel who will never reproduce. Evolutionary he's a loser

It's ok 99.99% are also like this

look at his eyes, this is how far 10% asian can get you.

Made a couple of threads that reached the 300/500 post limit from trolling.
Assmad brainlets.

>tfw you were probably smart enough to skip to high school in your early years
>parents just didn't give a fuck
>never pushed me to build my intelligence on my own
>never gave me the resources to do anything like this
I fucking hate how passive my parents were. Being the first kid sucks even more, since they took much better care of my two younger sisters.

Won some athletics competitions.
Started learning how to skate.

I fucked a 9 year old

>tfw I'm the same but 21

How do I fix myself?

iktf, my school didn't allow kids to skip grades (for no real reason). to make it worse, i spent the latter half of elementary school to the end of high school listening to brainlets arguing with ill-equipped teachers. it really begins to make you accept the wager and disengage

I was lucky enough to go to a school with a ton of AP classes, so I got a shitload of college experience and didn't have to deal with brainlets, but it didn't help me develop the skills to network or anything, since my parents never taught me how to socialize and just let me sit in my room all day. I feel slightly less guilty about being a NEET living with my dad, since he sowed this crop.

I feel like most people would be like this if their parents raised them strictly.

God I know that feel.

I spent all my life being curbed from greater things because my sister felt bad that she was dumber than me. I always had the feeling that I'm just the test dummy in my parents eyes while my sister is the one they truly cared for. It was fucking confirmed when I was pressured to wageslave after graduation and my parents went all out to get my dumbfuck, barely passing whore of a sister into a uni while telling me to suck it up, help her study and support her. If I got half the support she did, I'd be a way better person than the socially awkward, anxious nerd I am now.

I don't think my parents did is maliciously or on purpose, but they definitely just didn't know what the fuck they were doing. My mom was 19 and dad was 25 when I was born, so I guess that makes sense. It just sucks to look back and see my sister got piano lessons, gymnastics, basketball, and many other activities to do. The best I got was shitty afterschool programs at the YMCA, where people just fucked with me since I was like 4, and niggers taught me swear words since it was funny to them.

>black
>intelligent
Pick 1

Who's is giving him the answers?

Attached: 1550791398977.gif (607x609, 754K)

At 14 I burned my hand while trying to 'boil' off glue with ink off my skin

He's black so he probably had a lot of help. Same with that other black kid who "invented the clock" and got invited to the White House so Barack Obama could suck his dick, when actually he's a dindu who stripped a digital alarm clock and made it intentionally look like a bomb for exposure, and is now lavished with University Scholarships and the like

Attached: 1516211182689.jpg (1172x1646, 125K)

That clock kid was indian and you sound really stupid right now trying to be an edgy racist.

>Jow Forums tier response
>intelligent
Pick one.
You're even dumber than a nigger, and that bar's already incredibly low.

Attached: 1515033565370.jpg (546x700, 136K)

Different people find different things enjoyable. While you or me may enjoy the life a Chad bartender has, that life may be of no interest to this kid. Besides, he's only 14. We don't know if he'll turn out super cool and be a Tyrone, telling bitches about quantum physics while they stare longingly into his eyes.

Do something. If you're currently doing nothing and that's not working, then leave the house and do something.

The clock kid wasn't black you fucking bitter numbskull.

The kid's 14, you incel losers. In five years he'll be a tyrone drowning in bitches who love it when he lectures them about quantum mechanics while pounding their tight pussies, and you'll still be a seething virgin in your mom's basement.

Attached: 1549440666546.jpg (470x334, 47K)

Idk we will see in 2 years

Me but I turned shit around at 23

made my first quake 3 wallhack and ended tloz ocarina of time 64 and much more but i dont remember now.

Fingered my first girlfriend and got my first handjob and blowjob. I wasn't really concerned with shit at 14.

Taught myself another language at 14

i robbed a house with a friend

Went to confirmation camp and was actually a semi popular bully but completely autistic with women. I lost my popularity completely a few years after when I was sucker punched while too drunk to defend myself, and ended up here.

The Clock kid was Sudanese which is an ethnic group in Africa.
t.Sudanese

Holy shit you're coping so hard it's actually comical

>Blacks can achieve amazing things with a lot of help
>Let's help them less

Racist logic, hard at work.

lol wtf
i remember posting about this kid like 2 years ago when he was just getting into uni

time flies

I doubt it lad. He may well get married or date a little, but he'll never be Chad

I jacked off 7 times... in a row

Attached: Free your mind Wojak.png (446x435, 81K)

i have never achieved anything ever

Same here. Parents ruined everything. I'm a fairly successful engineer now after a lot of hard work, but everything could have been so much better with the right support.

Boomers really are the shittiest generation