Female visitor here.Statistically speaking, at least one girl at some point has thought about you sexually...

Female visitor here.Statistically speaking, at least one girl at some point has thought about you sexually. She dreamt about you or even masturbated to you.

For whatever reason you aren't pursuing her due to obliviousness or high standards. Explain yourself.

Attached: 3235r.png (1536x1080, 1.8M)

>Statistically speaking
Link the studies or you're pulling it out of your toasty roast beef.

why would i want a girl who's standards are so low, she appeals to ugly fucks like me

Attached: 1451722257397.jpg (570x553, 44K)

>Statistically speaking
where are your stats from mate
>at least one girl at some point has thought about you sexually
I have a lot of intrusive sexual thoughts about people I would never want to get with, and I dont think I'm alone in this
>She dreamt about you or even masturbated to you
way more unlikely

>obliviousness
yeah true. how do you know if someone is into you? when I'm having a convo with a girl I can never detect any signs that she would be interested
>high standards
standards are bullshit

>anime pic
>Female visitor
>Statistically speaking
K

Attached: download (1).jpg (273x185, 10K)

>statistically

Link the fvcking study you beef roast

You can't assert something is plausible statistically when it's axiomatically imponderable. It is a reductio ad absurdum to even entertain the notion.

I believe you are a woman, women tend to be intellectually insolvent after all.

Attached: 1544235093804.jpg (1024x720, 93K)

Im fucking autistic.

I had a childhood friend in middleschool that would always hug me or touch me. I thought it was annoying so one day i said enough is enough and asked her to stop. She kinda got angry at me and eventually stopped being my friend.

At the time i thought she was just an annoying bitch. Later found out she liked me.

Now i have a thing for petite girls because of her.

This is either bait or you're a fucking retarded normalfag. 'Statistically' my ass. Look up the 80/20 rule.

>For whatever reason you aren't pursuing her due to obliviousness or high standards. Explain yourself.

How can I know she is masturbating to me? I have no way to tell. Alongside the fact this is extremely unlikely.

Attached: images (2).jpg (215x234, 12K)

>you aren't pursuing her
You assume she's still around to be pursued. You are right, in that there could've been girls that thought about me sexually
but I did nothing in those days so they probably found another guy by now
thems life

Attached: 2397438872.jpg (311x305, 32K)

Easy, I've masturbated to girls I know but that doesn't mean I want a relationship with them. Lust is not love, just because they thought of me as attractive does not mean they actually want to be with me. So why would I bother chasing this mistery person? I wouldn't.

Statistically speaking, every one in this thread has been thought about by a girl sexually except this user

>axiomatically imponderable
trying to use big words in a mess of conjunctions that leads to a grammatically absurdity
congratulations! you just proved you are a true autistic incel

My structure, syntax and phraseology are all completely valid and coherent.

Kindly neck yourself, but before you do, internalize that you are attacking someone on the premise that they employ intricate vocabulary. What does that say about you and your priorities? Unsightly.

Attached: 1541920115396.jpg (851x714, 65K)

what girl. where. who. when. am I supposed to know her? did I ever know her? do I still know her? was I supposed to know she wanted me if she didn't tell me?
obliviousness completely fucks your idea. there is no dealing with it, no explaining it.

How long were you on thesaurus.com for that comeback?

Based as fuck, I wish I could use fancy words.

They dont exist, if they do and they reveal themselves and their intentions i will pursue them no problem.

Women fucking suck. I don't even want to fuck any of them any more. I would beat you and shave your head and toss you out.

Keep shilling for mediocrity and attacking me on account of my mastery over language and expression. I get it, it's a coping mechanism, but at least try to be graceful.

Attached: 1541518028298.jpg (1080x1073, 97K)

Yeah but they were probably less attractive than I am. Pretty sure my equally attractive ex-girlfriend never masturbates thinking of me but I don't masturbate at all so WHO'S LAUGHING NOW CARLY YOU SLUT

The problem for me is that women are boring, and have no incentive to become interesting. I'm actually attractive enough to have had sex with a few women with little effort, but I don't want to spend any more time around them than is required to have sex with them, because they're just so devoid of intrigue.

Sex is nice, but you often have to deal with the woman being present for hours before or afterwards, and resigning myself to be bored and non-productive for that time is just not acceptable. Sex is not enough to lure me into it. I sat up, got my kindle, and started reading during the post-coital cuddling phase with my last hookup, and it made me realize just how BORED I was. These people can seriously only talk about food, work, and netflix shows.

The few women that actually have something interesting to say or some kind of hobby that's worth being proud of are so high on the smell of their own farts that they won't even give you the time of day unless you're literally perfect, and they will ghost you in a femtosecond if you don't keep them positively riveted. I'm a fit and attractive person with several interesting hobbies and a lot of art/creative stuff going on, but I'm not a literal rock star with a six-pack, y'know.

And yes I realize it's ironic and a huge woosh for me to be calling women boring while "interesting" women probably find me boring, but god damn man, I feel like I'm in thot purgatory, and the dating pool shit not be this shit. Legit wish I were gay so I could just fuck one of my male friends, because men seem to actually develop personalities more often.

Attached: IMG_20181230_153959-1.jpg (718x481, 51K)

Right, this is irrelevant. But what would you do if you were laying like your image and someone tickled your belly while you were defenseless? Would you absolutely hate it? I need to know for research.

Attached: Hi.jpg (400x400, 25K)

Can I see these statistics pls?

Even if this was true (it isn't, I was always repulsive) masturbating to someone doesn't mean you want a relationship with them.

originiggerroliwolopoli

Attached: femaleanatomy.jpg (600x600, 68K)

Because I don't jump on the first opportunity I face, maybe that's why I'm still a virgin. So yeah, kinda high standards. And also my sexual drive is a little bit low, I mean, I want to have sex, but not really, because of that I've never actually tried to pursue someone in a romantic way

She didnt show any signs. Did make out with my sis thou.

I hated myself to the point I think nobody in the world deserve me.

I'm worried that I wouldn't be faithful to her, or do something that would make her afraid of me

Attached: 1552935817436m.jpg (1024x576, 68K)

Its ok user it aint true no one dreams about you
You can now continue being a faggot

Man Sagari is so hot

I highly doubt that there's a single girl thinking about me at this point.
I haven't even talked to any girls IRL in the past ~3-5 months.
Even if there was someone, it's better for me to just stay away.
I'm a broken and pathetic, they deserve something better.

yeah okay retard keep trying to impress anonymous people on a Ugandan film forum with your superior intellect

Attached: 1551975403563.jpg (399x385, 44K)