SO HERES THE THING ABOUT INCELS

>SO HERES THE THING ABOUT INCELS
>THEY ARE AGENTS OF CHAOS
>IF WE GO BACK TO THE LOBSTER THESE AGENTS ARE ON THE LOWEST FORM OF SERITONIN IN THE BRAIN
>SO NOW YOU HAVE THESE PEOPLE WITH NO SERITONIN CLASHING WITH HIGH SERITONIN
>ITS ABSOLUTE ANARCHY
>COMPLETE ANARCHY

Attached: E39EE630-58B8-4E2E-9067-3045EB33947E.jpg (706x757, 195K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WXYuqrO8LLo
youtube.com/watch?v=FSgeg3z0ewI
youtube.com/watch?v=o73pqQ9Gzt4
youtube.com/watch?v=Uq3Fh2eQ9Ls&list=PLIe06ZXqYfYC99vreeHm5lq0AX9KVz7Jc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Chaotic neutral NIGGAS

>But what you don't hear on the news, whether its Fox or MSNBC, is that the top ten percent of male sexual performers get more pussy than the bottom seventy percent - and let me emphasize that - SEVENTY PERCENT - of the population
>And of course, there is SERIOUS OVERLAP of economic success and sexual success, so this is a wealth disparity issue as well
>that is why I introduced a bill called "VIRGIN PUSSY FOR ALL" in which we stop Chad from plowing every woman's pussy he can get his hands on and create a fair society in which every man is guaranteed a loving wife who'll raise his kids
>a recent poll indicated that 100% of men and 100% of Muslim women agreed with this bill, creating a majority support
>so why won't anyone co-sponsor this bill?
>quite frankly, my brothers, it's the economic elite wanting to keep all the pussy... for themselves
>the Chads who truly run this country wouldn't want that, not at all

Attached: bernie-sanders-hand-gesture.jpg (1024x683, 89K)

>SEE PETERSON ABSOLUTELY ANNIHILATE INCELS

god i fucking hate that
i don't watch any of his or Jow Forums shit and youtube still forces it on me

>its a "experts" switch the terms incel and attentionwhoring anarchists for dramaeffect episode

fuck you peterson you jew rat scammer

clean your room, incel

Unironically kek'd. Thanks user.

Wtf I'm voting for Bernie now.

*refers to himself as a hyper intellectual*

you are not smart enough to parody JP
you are smart enough to parody the Bern
(could be better, not bad tho)

Wash your dick incel

>"Doctor Peterson did you ever get an IQ test?"
>"Oh god its been so long but it was probably at 150 last I checked but that was years and so I don't know how accurate it is today"

Attached: 345678908.png (1067x800, 651K)

LMAO
if this was real and Bernie was proposing this and JBP was against it-
I'd side 100% with bernie

>create a fair society in which every man is guaranteed a loving wife who'll raise his kids
But what if you don't want a wife or care about viginity?

How come every "critique" of Peterson is a lazy parody or might as well be given how much people like to misrepresent him?

If it's not that then they're upset over minor/stupid shit like the fact that he's on speaking terms with people they don't like or that the bill he opposed hasn't gotten anyone fined yet or that he hasn't said "FUCK THE JEWS" in a public setting or that he makes a lot of money despite never being anti-capitalistic or that he uses the archetypes of stories to make a point. It's all such retarded bullshit.

I agree. He ain't the second coming, but he's pretty gud

Yeah, I feel like the majority of lazy garbage people throw at him obfuscates what he does say/do wrong and, just as importantly, what he does say right.

His older lectures before his surge to popularity still hold up and his books have some solid info in them.

youtu.be/WXYuqrO8LLo
youtube.com/watch?v=FSgeg3z0ewI

either deliberately or incidentally his greater purpose seems to be preventing leftism from provoking a flame of indignation that will consume the West
I, and many, find that goal distasteful
Since the establishment of this is not so straightforward and requires some preliminary understandings - most resort to low effort posts
and some others just copy the low effort post

and some just hear the "Clean your room" and reee in response "fuck u dad!"
and to an extent, I don't blame them.
JP along with other "common sense advice mans" before him sometimes resort to a command that can be boiled down to
>Don't Lose! Losings is for losers! Why don't you win?
if you don't believe me, maybe you'll see in my own impromptu JP impressiano
>So you're an incel, right. Sitting alone... And you're miserable!
>You're miserable because girls, ANY GIRL, won't fuck you
>But why the hell would she?
>You're physically repugnant, socially unpleasant
>You haven't even put your penis away after jerking it to traps 15 minutes ago
>Which you're ashamed of, by the way, AND YOU BLOODY WELL SHOULD BE
>And things dont change...
>Well what have you done to make them change?
>Put your damn penis away for starters! Thats step one...
>And then maybe set about improving yourself in some way!
>Become the sort of person that can provide things that girls actually want!
>And then you do that for long enough and maybe a girl follows you home and puts her mouth on your penis...
>But only when its ready to come out! dont'ya see...

but then again... that and lot of the speeches are just telling you to try to win for a change. And you know - maybe thats all that can work because there are no secrets - only the fact that
>you cant win if you dont play
but it still doesn't change that the level of winning attainable to most of us just doesn't seem worth it

Attached: Lobsterucko.jpg (600x315, 61K)

>but it still doesn't change that the level of winning attainable to most of us just doesn't seem worth it
I'm at ends with this. Consciously I actually do believe that the minimum level of winning I can attain is worth it but I'm never actually motivated to pursue it. Managed to spend this entire month without achieving my only goal.

I have no idea what people see in this scammer. Watched 1 video and he gave no useful advice at all, no career advice, no financial advice, nothing tangible at all, just bullshit about Greek myths anyone can find in Wikipedia

>Watched 1 video and he gave no useful advice at all, no career advice, no financial advice, nothing tangible at all, just bullshit about Greek myths anyone can find in Wikipedia
He's not just a "help yourself" man, some of his work is focused on the archetypes of myth/stories and how they relate to meaning and perception. His actual advice is squeezed, really claustrophobically and roughly, in this video:
youtube.com/watch?v=o73pqQ9Gzt4

His 2nd book expands a lot more when it comes to advice. He also summarized the "rules" in that book in an interview with Dave Rubin. Someone did a playlist with that interview put in chunks:
youtube.com/watch?v=Uq3Fh2eQ9Ls&list=PLIe06ZXqYfYC99vreeHm5lq0AX9KVz7Jc

Can't wait for Zizek to cook this lobster for dinner, you feel me?

Attached: Zizekpreparinglobster.png (514x676, 301K)

>Muh lobsters
What did he mean by this

Yes but have you ever noticed how ugly women are today, the capitalist and feminist bourgeoisie think that beauty can be bought and necessitates women work to buy into beauty. Even when they claim that beauty is subjective they offer their careers as a replacement for beauty, this is the capitalist ideology of beauty, consumerism and career. When the west takes in immigrants it's only for those that are the elite of their country, educated people, leaving the poor behind. This I propose that we do the same with beauty only allowing those women who are the top 1% of beauty into the country.

forgot pick related.

mute blox

Attached: zizek.jpg (565x531, 27K)