Match with grilling on tinder

>match with grilling on tinder
>get along pretty well
>actually want to ask her out at some point
>she sends a voicemail
>voice is just raspy, deep and she sounds somewhat slow
>lose all interest

Attached: 1496986754808.gif (240x173, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0bsBqbfR4Dc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

post the voicemail

You don't even speak German

Don't need to speak german to know what her voice sounds like.

vocaroo.com/i/s0bsBqbfR4Dc

I regret it because apparently it's the best thing I can attract. But a man's gotta have standards. You can be fat but at least have a feminine voice, ffs

I'm of the beggars can't be choosers persuasion but you're right everybody has some kind of standard.

She sounds out of breath so shes probably a hambeast. Ask her to send a full body pic with her holding a piece of paper with the current date on it.

I know she's fat but the voice was the deal breaker for me

Was ist deine Problem? She kind of sounds like a Helga but what's her face look like

she sounds like a normal german 40 year old to me

t. Dutch

post pics i wanna see this aryan hefalump for myself

>what's her face look like
Not going to post it here for the off chance some nibras who know her browse this dump

That's what turned me off. I have a thing for voices.

Mack-CHHH Gar-NCHHHH!!!

Haha, WTF? This is a perfectly normal voice.

But she sounds more like 38 than 26. If you're in a relationship you have to talk to each other and having to hear that every day would make my balls dry out from the inside

You're fucking high. I would even say that I'd want her to be vocal if we had sex

what is the gist of what shes sayin op and idk if its just me being an american or what but i quite enjoyed her voice, not in sexual or romantic way tho

Nah, she ain't even that pretty, so she has to make up for it in other ways

She was telling me about her trip to cambodia she is currently on.

Stop making bizarre excuses, you're just a faggot.

I hope not. But if that was the case at least I'd have a good excuse to stay celibate because I don't want to be on the homo side of history

ah-bloo-bloo