IIchan

Пpивeт, /бaнт/. Do you remember us? There is an english-speaking thread right now, if you interested: iichan.hk/b/res/4722550.html
btw it'll be IIchan's 11 years in two weeks.

Attached: bant_krol_mugi_zlokot_to_be_continues_jojo-meme_1513545859821.png (900x1600, 634K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dropbox.com/s/idgafyxnahw2iyt/UnylCake_31.05.2017.zip?dl=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I remember, have a bump

>11 years?
Is that just for the Russian version?
I think the dead iichan was older. Well, not like it really matters.

I can’t fill out the captcha

Attached: FAE5DF42-CC71-4F0D-B39A-D90BE2DDBD61.png (396x434, 191K)

How do I post?

Attached: F57D621C-9D9C-487C-8E81-B3A0059AB5D5.jpg (226x350, 24K)

Do you not have the captcha field available or the captcha itself is hard to recognize?

I could post just fine. It's a basic captcha dude it doesn't even go through the jewgle botnet.

Hmm, I wonder if it's due to your layout being all messed up from being a dumb iphoneposter.

> Is that just for the Russian version?
Yes, but it's not a version, just other board with familiar domain name one of. But wakachan had one russian board that had come from iichan.ru directly, and named right after one of it's mascot (this girl) and one of the alternative names.
You mean, can't see, or what?

Attached: 5a03_unyl-chan_.jpg (654x654, 172K)

>forbidden topics
>russo-ukrainian relations
WEW
Also, how do I post?

Probably
I see it but I get directed to a screen full of russian I can’t understand

Never mind I got it

Yeah, that sounds about right. It was a long time ago but I remember getting introduced and lurking Pooshlmer when Touhoumon started getting big, and would occasionally check out the other boards and see Russian stuff. All my memories are a little hazy though.

Attached: Chireiden crew dressed as Alolan trainers.jpg (850x478, 116K)

How could we forget our Cirno-loving, Russian comrades? Not even the language barrier can separate us.

Attached: A1B7B2F3-BC02-4253-AE5A-EAAB25B19C56.png (1052x1600, 1.13M)

Actually, it's not the only one forbidden thing, but nevermind.
> Also, how do I post?
Do you have some issues with it?
Well, you can ask any time if you'll need.

Something with the captcha I think. I swear I’m not an idiot but it won’t except the word I put in sometimes. It’s fine though. When’s iichans birthday?

It sometimes shows error message if the code generated is not anymore in the base of all captchas (direct quote, not sure what exactly it means). This often happens because of the captcha having expired.

1th June.

Attached: 1495991910265.png (512x512, 2K)

Alright, thanks then. What are you guys going to do on iichans birthday?

I've been on iichan's /to/ for a year a while back. It was a crazy experience.
But /b/ was always unsettling. I couldn't bring myself to start a conversation: it's like people there were super hardcore animufags, like Jow Forums squared, or even worse. Lonelyfags, roleplayers and the like - the atmosphere was off-putting. And, of course, moderation policy: it was strict and prejudicial towards 2chers (which I was). But I have changed over the years. I wonder if the board has changed as well.

na sosach bydlo

dumb elitist

na sosach bydlo

No u, mad boy. I'm the crossboarding master race now. And my primary site is Jow Forums.

>my primary site is Jow Forums.
in fact
yeah
go back there

dumb tranny

I'm already browsing sosach.

There is like a tradition to forget about it's birthday and do nothing, lol. But some little things happens the title of /b and name can change, some people draw pictures, radio translation maybe, and all like that. Lats year one artist made a little fun game it's must be here dropbox.com/s/idgafyxnahw2iyt/UnylCake_31.05.2017.zip?dl=0
and I can reload linux version, if someone interested.

Attached: 1467839490302_cirno_ibraji_.png (400x300, 14K)

This reminded me that even the fucking Persians have their own imageboard but we don't. Thinking about it, a MENA imageboard would be fucking cancer.
Jow Forums is not obsessed, you'd be better off comparing them to hardcore /a/utistic /jp/sies or nor/mlp/eople.

>Пpивeт, /бaнт/. Do you remember us?
no I don't, please leave me alone at least here

just imagine the dank ISIS memes

Captcha doesn't load at all.
You clearly don't know anything about how the MENA region behaves online. We've only got two modes of operation, ultra conservative cancer or ultra retarded cancer.

Attached: iichan.png (567x223, 9K)

Must be a banned network.

Fuck off

Of course! How's the site doing?
iichan's /b/ has mellowed out in the following years, to the point that it looks like what Jow Forums would look like if we had an actual mod that could delete all the obvious crossboard raiders and spammers. It was through iichan's /b/ that Jow Forums found a common ground with it to begin with.

Attached: 1502721580574.png (1600x1200, 243K)

Krautchan would have been 11 three weeks ago
;_;_;_;_;

Krautchan will forever live on as Wojak memes, especially on Jow Forums.

>remembering krautchan for wojak
It died the same way it lived, absolutely KC tire.

who needs a captcha anyways

Attached: 132254235.png (1600x900, 41K)

the eternal text-based browser user

There is so much better stuff from there that deserves being remembered more than cancer guy. And not those mutant looking countryballs with the weird faces and the dicks either.

Holy fuck, I got IP-blocked and my posts got deleted only because I have mentioned the_board_you_can't_name...I mean 2ch.ru, of course.
Fucking pussy-whipped (by their female mod) faggots. You are STILL mad about it, after all these fucking years. Good riddance, I don't even want to see your shithole of a board ever again.

Attached: Massive Dump.webm (854x480, 831K)

I barely understand western imageboard e-peen wars, let alone russian imageboard e-peen wars.
Would you be willing to give me a rundown?

Based mod-chan.

Attached: 1513549631434.jpg (1600x1150, 267K)

> Пиздyй oбpaтнo, пидop!
O, yeah, it definitely was 2ch mention case, not that you're a mean retard.

Attached: 1245192423233.jpg (812x887, 58K)

Too long to explain, but there were three big imageboards, and IIchan has suffered from raids from 2ch. In the days before captcha and archive there were so-called "wipes": spam with gay niggers or shit that effectively "wiped" all the current threads. Mod-chan (the queen of IIchan) banned all the shitposters and wipers, then all the immigrants (because "subtle" trolling was rampant too), then any crossboarders. And many years after mods ban even old fags like me, even though I don't pledge allegiance to any certain board.

That was just some bantz, and you are booty-flustered, because under 10 years of overprotectiveness of your soft and fuzzy community and it's nazi mods you take everything remotely offensive to heart.

absolutely based mods, sosachers btfoed

Attached: 0aa.png (420x248, 75K)

You may have won the battle, but you didn't win the war.

Attached: out.gif (404x227, 1.93M)

Wojak is not a Krautchan meme. It is a sh/int/ cancer meme.
Krautchan will live on with Zangendeutsch

Zangen...what?

No really

Jow Forums is suffering a similar situation from Jow Forums. Only., since we have no mods that favor this board still around we've been just taking it up the rear.

Happy soon to be anniversary, iichan! We just had ours around the 6th of May! Not sure if we're going to be able to show you much though, since Jow Forums is pretty crippled at the moment with our moderation sacked. Hope things are doing better on your side of the world, I heard that the ban on foreign IPs was lifted.

Attached: bant anniversery.png (1920x1080, 1.69M)

I thought Russia made those.

Exactly. A russian pro-government studio has copied and made the original nu-countryballs (cтpaнoшapы). However, the meme has been reforced (terminology?), but I don't know who and which board did this.

I hope that place has free hamburgers.

Attached: IMG_1830.jpg (600x900, 187K)

As if I could forget.

I only see nuBalls occasionally posted on Jow Forums as a joke. Jow Forums doesn't touch them, even if it touches other nasty memes.

Happy Birthday, bakas.

Attached: 1501602342270.png (1141x950, 589K)

Well, looks like the mods are back, at least, imptrash dumper is, and they did their part in clearing out the complete junk threads.

I thought iichan was dead. Congrats on outliving Krautchan I guess

What happened to Krautchan?

>

On utonul.
But I would like to know why too.

Attached: putin_it_drowned_.jpg (424x259, 21K)

It died months ago. Site was killed by a DDOS I think?

Something like that, and the owner didn't care to renew the payal for the site.

I see it ironically post sometime, but I don't think anyone ever took it seriously.

/jp/sie here.

Warms my cold heart to see the Rossiyans still touhou posting.
Someone tell Hatater to cheer up.

> Hatater
Ironically, a lot of people of on IIchan want him cheer up enough to come back, since he left it.

Attached: 86f671b2d5fce5232c50739f8a64ea82738183b4.png (816x1042, 334K)

Jow Forums is happy to know that you still remember us!

Attached: 1511644993993.png (1910x2202, 699K)

Greetings from hispanichan!

Take some of our home-made Cirnoes as tribute!

Attached: 1513390013860.jpg (1808x1017, 106K)

Are you getting any new members now that people outside of Russia can post

Lets if this thread can last until iichan's anniversary!

Challenge accepted.

That's a long way's away though.

It'll go by like nothing all the same.

Congratulations on the 11 years of activity! Hopefully it can extend for one more.

Does iichan have a board?

Rare flag?

proxyfag

This feels like one of the older chans.

back to page 0

i could never forget

Attached: 1512150350919.png (1052x1600, 956K)

There's multiple ways to browse iichan I've found, the built-in browser and the international version.

Don't think so. It's ru-language chan for the most part after all.
No.
It is. In ru-language segment it's actually the oldest one since 2ch.ru is dead.
What do you mean?

Attached: raz1.png (1000x1760, 135K)

is dobrochan still alive even

ye

The interface that I found the site on uses the old 2ch layout where apparently everyone else is viewing it from something more in line to Jow Forums's modern layout IIRC.