Growing your Hair out

To any robots with long hair out there, how the fuck do you do it. I wanna grow my hair out like pic related since I love this type of messy hair, but my faggy ass hair goes straight down making me look like a fucking hobo. I tried washing my hair twice and brushing it but it still looks like fucking shit. Help a Boi with shit hair genetics out will ya. Ps: I don't have nigger hair, got piss blonde hair

Attached: IMG_20190328_155018.png (720x889, 688K)

i was gonna help until you said nigger hair

Attached: 1549555757744.png (454x255, 103K)

just don't cut it, last time I've had my hair cut was in September 2017, just let it grow, you'll have to go through what is called "the awkward stage" when your hair isn't short but neither long and just always looking awkward and messy, after it gets long enough have it styled to fit your face the best. DON'T CUT IT, i "hate" my hair everyday but i still don't cut it, everyone tells me it looks nice and that i should never cut it, also take care of it, conditioner every time you wash it, don't use shampoo every time, i wash my hair like 3 times a week and only use shampoo twice

I might actually try this, thanks fren!

>tfw last time I cut was in 2014
>still barely touching my shoulderblades

No you look stupid if your hair is longer then 3 inches you're a faggot

It's much like growing a beard. You have to endure of period of time where it looks really shitty before it starts looking good.

Also learn to style it properly.

And finally: get out

wear a hat first of all, dont be walking around with a dylan klebold haircut (and under no circumstances should you wear the hat backwards). just get a beanie or something until its long enough to wear down. my hair reaches my shoulders after 2 years of growing it out, i mostly wear it in a bun or tied back 90% of the time

>hair just goes straight down
>this is somehow bad
you failed. just keep growing and at some point you'll find a length that suits you. If you're really insecure go to a stacy salon and have them cut your hair to what they'd find nice once it's long enough.

>Get good shampoo/conditioner off ewg
>Put in loose hair ties and make pig tails as hair gets longer while sleeping
>Hang pigtails off bed behind pillow
>Condition every 3rd shower or so
>Wait ten years
>Have hair at knee

Attached: d4fb43054862c768921504199c78958b.jpg (640x640, 60K)

>blonde hair
you're fucked
I'm fucked too

To have hair like the pic it needs to be naturally wavy and thick. If it goes straight down yours is thin and straight. You can't do it, sorry user.

my hair is like that but it's fucking shit. Only chads can pull it off. You'd probably look better with some normiecut

Attached: skin-fade-and-stubble-brown-hair.jpg (400x400, 19K)

OP Here with this messy hair type, always wanted Blond long hair who looks like young axl rose.

SO SHUT THE FUCK UP OP AND ENJOY YOUR AXL ROSE LOOK!!!

If you grow your hair out you are 100% bottomboi material, take your place on Grindr and give daddy a suc n tug

My hair is a lot like Ben Whishaws. Is this the sort of thing you mean? Honestly it's a nightmare, especially cause it grows back so quick after I get it cut. I bet your hair looks really nice.

Attached: ben_whishaw_3.jpg (600x900, 114K)

>and under no circumstances should you wear the hat backwards

I do this all of the time and have medium-long hair. Whats the issue with wearing hats backwards?

>condition every 3rd shower or so
does your hair not dry out with the hot water/possible shampoo?

>that's how the chads wear it

Do you want to be an absolute chad?

I own a pink Vineyard Vine hat that I mostly wear backwards, so I guess I never had a chance. Sorry user

Funny, I have that hair and I hate it. I want straight hair that doesn't inflate as it dries but just quietly lies down without me using hair products to force it to be straight.
It's all down to genetics user.

depends on a few things

how long your hair is
how thick your hair is
how dense your hair is (yes theres a difference, thickness is the size of each strand, density is how much of it)
what race you are (hair grows differently for different races)

talking from experience it takes a long time to grow, half an inch per month to be exact, and it will look shit a lot of the time while its growing. i recommend growing your hat collection until you can tie it all back, sides included

oh and if you can, grow a beard, if i could then that would have helped me immensely

it's worth it tho, so long as you keep it washed, you can do all that then you will get compliments and at least wont look like all the other normies and chads, gives you some unique character

>Ps
That's your problem dumbass. You can't get curly hair without nigger genes.

>tfw went 1 year without getting it cut and it came down past my shoulders
At least the haircut was free since I donated it to a wig place

Only transexuals should grow their hair like a girl I bet you want the D in that boicunt

The problem is when you look more like robert smith than axl rose

>how the fuck do you do it.
I just let it grow man. Mine is naturally wavy. Been trying to get it to look this.

Attached: Jacob_van_Oost_(II)_-_Portrait_of_a_Man.jpg (818x1024, 604K)