How do I cope with being circumcised? How do I get more sensitivity on my dick?

How do I cope with being circumcised? How do I get more sensitivity on my dick?
>youre a retard for getting it cut off!!!
Yes because I was able to agree being cut as a baby.

Attached: 874C0B0A-45B0-45E2-9D2C-4B82D3F91E04.gif (220x220, 180K)

Please reply, I always tell myself its alright. But its fucking not.
There has to be a way to have cut dicks have as much pleasure as uncut.

SOMEONE HAS AN ANSWER I KNOW THIS!

Attached: A4B1F8D3-7BD2-4525-9729-DEA8604E570A.png (814x598, 241K)

>Not having foreskin
How do you guys even masturbate? Do you just rub the head? Not like you have any skin to stroke back and forth

Attached: gege.jpg (236x249, 10K)

Just stroke the shaft, GOD DAMN IT ANSWER MY QUESTION!

I WISH I WASNT CIRCUMCIZED FUCK MY JEW DAD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Take a razor and scrape the top layer of skin off the head of your cock. With the nerves exposed, it will be very sensitive indeed. For added effect, rub fine-grain sea salt into the area afterwards.

The shaft? I don't get what you're saying, it still feels good all the way up and down the dick, the foreskin is just on the tip of the penis. It's not like when they circumcise you they fucking skin your penis bare.

I can use my shaft skin as an emergency foreskin
Rubbing the head sounds awful

How do circumcised people feel about having had their foreskin sacrificed to appease Yaldabaoth who always longs for the blood of newborn humans.

Help us please.

by scalping them. they took the skin off your head so you should take theirs.

I used to be glad I wasn't circumcised, but the past few years i've been developing symptoms of BXO and now I kind of wish I had been. I'm probably going to have to get circumcised soon as a 30 year old adult to fix it.

how? what can we possibly say or do to help you guys out? it's over. they took the skin. it's not coming back. I'm sorry for your loss.

Yeah no. Some of us have to live with less sensitive dicks. That's life. Just be grateful you aren't a nigger. Also jerking off less will make you more sensitive sometimes

I am circumcised and I think my dick is plenty sensitive, maybe you just whack it too much?

I spit on my hand and use it as lube.
You're a moron if you would ever do it willingly.
No it's not, most of the nerve endings are gone and the head has a layer of dead skin on it. All the most sensitive parts are removed and then the head gets kernatized.

>I know more about your dick than you

Uncle Kevin?

>You're a moron if you would ever do it willingly.
You're a moron if you don't think curing BXO is worth circumcision. Clearly you have no idea what it is or what it does to your cock.

give up on this life and pray that you don't get circumcised in the next life.

cut your kids dick skin. then you can surgically put it on your own dick and be uncut

Attached: 7F260547-94BF-4CD7-BCF1-69B764305205.jpg (450x350, 26K)

By literally scraping along the dick. Don't listen to these fags acting as if it's the same as uncut. It completely changes the way your dick functions and develops.

I didn't say it was the same as uncut. I simply described to user how I masturbate, "rubbing the head" sounds stupid

Nothing wrong with rubbing the head lubed up. Just like a tongue if you do it right

>I'm in denial so that makes me right