A-AM I GOING TO DIE?????

A-AM I GOING TO DIE?????
My wee dog never normally spends much time with me, but as of late she's been clinging to me like a moth to a UV light. I've heard dogs are good for detecting heart attacks, in fact my old cat started clinging to one of my relatives who we then found out was having a heart attack.

Attached: Sad 31.jpg (308x320, 29K)

EMO

>emo
Stop being a faggot

When I rape a bitch, I inject her with my special “fart juice” so in about an hour (which is about how long I take to rape) she farts out a frothy mixture of shit, blood, and cum, and I put it in my mouth to mix it with my spit. The effects of the “fart juice” last for about 24 hours after it starts, so shes still farting as she lay there in the cold hard ground after I dump her off the side of the highway. Completely naked, shivering cold and farting constantly. Its truly a sight to behold. Usually I pick young innocent girls (11-14) so they have no clue whats going on. Completely destroyed by her epic gasses. I make sure to drive them across state lines miles away from their home. If she tries meeting or speaking with anyone about her rape the next day, she’s still just farting away. I wonder if anyone would take her seriously LOL!

Better safe than sorry, go get a check up or spend have a phone on hand

Attached: 9E9F93EA-0E78-40DE-8F99-58A739874D67.png (411x444, 7K)

God I wish that were me.

use that free healthcare of yours if you're actually worried

True. I've seen cats get close to people that were about to break into tears to comfort them.

IM A DEAD MAN POSTING, DO I CONVERT TO ISLAM OR MORMONISM

Kill all the blacks

Attached: Sad 9.jpg (288x216, 8K)

When I rape a bitch, I inject her with my special “fart juice” so in about an hour (which is about how long I take to rape) she farts out a frothy mixture of shit, blood, and cum, and I put it in my mouth to mix it with my spit. The effects of the “fart juice” last for about 24 hours after it starts, so shes still farting as she lay there in the cold hard ground after I dump her off the side of the highway. Completely naked, shivering cold and farting constantly. Its truly a sight to behold. Usually I pick young innocent girls (11-14) so they have no clue whats going on. Completely destroyed by her epic gasses. I make sure to drive them across state lines miles away from their home. If she tries meeting or speaking with anyone about her rape the next day, she’s still just farting away. I wonder if anyone would take her seriously LOL!

>Kill all the blacks
That's not very nice
You better arrange an appointment with a cardiologist. Better safe than sorry.

How old are you actually?

I'm old enough to meet the age stipulation for this website

Attached: Happy 19.png (774x774, 777K)

stipulation is a big word

Attached: Smug 27.png (218x196, 32K)

why did you reply to yourself

Because no one else will!

Attached: Sadness 2.jpg (250x250, 17K)

I did

why do we never appreciate the things we have until they're gone
i love you

Attached: Sad 54.jpg (552x503, 23K)

Go figure

Attached: 1483416387890.jpg (493x605, 43K)

Cringe

Hey I figured out

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 110K)

Wow you're a pretty smart guy, I'm scared around being in your presence

INDIAAAAAA! i REALLY really LOVE YOU!

Attached: Okay 2.gif (500x500, 446K)

Please don't die OP

Attached: 1501796489160.jpg (720x1020, 380K)

>muh british empire nostulgiuh

Attached: images (7).jpg (225x224, 9K)

nice ant meme, Mario

Uh uh uhuhuhu WHITE FLAG FROGS U AINT EVN WHIT

Attached: 1526533561699.png (666x666, 797K)

oh uh uh i-i love you too 30-min-old uk

platonically of course

You are fucking retarded

RIP Valera

omae wa mou shinderou

Attached: Kenshiro.jpg (576x648, 85K)

FUCK PLATONICALLY I ONLY HAVE 12 HOURS TO LIVE
>Polar
cool ID

Cheerios is a bad cereal. Bitch.

RIP UIV

are you still with us?

Attached: umi fucking dies.png (874x728, 843K)

Yes, damnit

Attached: Sad 29.png (480x600, 277K)

What about the dog?

Still snuggled on a blanket

So if you're 18 or under than you should not worry about your heart unless you have some genetic disorder.

Yeah high cholesterol runs in my family, most of us are pretty healthy too.