Fat, salt, meat, dairy

How ironic is it that the health advice of major health groups is based on very flimsy evidence but happens to make you low test?

Daily reminder that saturated and monounsaturated fats boost test and don't cause heart disease. The best source of those fats is meat and dairy. What causes heart disease is oxidized polyunsaturated fats which is basically fried (heated) vegetable oils. Polyunsaturated fats also lower test.

Also white people will get weak and lethargic if they follow the recommended sodium intake. Whites have been preserving meats with salt for centuries, eating up to 50g of salt in a sitting. There is no factual basis to the claim that salt causes heart disease outside of Africans. Studies show that reduced sodium has increased heart disease rates and the best study supporting reduced sodium has shown only a 1mmHg drop in pressure.

Attached: t-bone+ribeye+sous+vide+salt+pepper+butter+rosemary.jpg (1500x2250, 1.01M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=826HMLoiE_o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Be OP
>Post pic of Mom's pussy
>So gross that /pol doesn't eat for a week
>He made us healthy

...and everyone clapped.

You know what?

KEN BONE PREDICTED THIS!

Attached: ken.jpg (800x450, 125K)

Food advice is a clusterfuck of bad science and lobbying. Can't even apply it to everybody ... depends on ratio of your ancestry, more Neolithic Near Eastern farmer and you are adapted for cereals, more old hunter-gatherer/Indoeuropean steppe ancestry and I would recommend meat and dairy (better cheese and yoghurt than pure milk), maybe fish too as this was an important food source for our ancestors. Also the reason maybe why we deal well with lots of salt, some hunter-gatherer communities lived mostly on seafood with already quite high salt content. Our kodneys can perfectly deal with the excess as long as you can drink enough.

Based Ken Bone.

Sugar and refined carbohydrates (all carbohydrates to a lesser extent) are responsible for obesity and health epidemics in western countries.

Meat and fats have been falsely blamed to divert attention from sugar.

Just go vegan instead of eating dead animals like a fucking nigger savage.

>vegan

Possibly the worst thing you can do.

im going to grab popcorn and giggle. this bread is bound to bring out all the crazies

>diet advice

Eat what your ancestors ate - meat, fat, diary, coarse grains and little to no processed sugar.

In of German Czech ancestry. What kind of diet should I eat?

Beer and sausage.

OP is right. But, there’s really nothing that wrong with grains unless you show an intolerance to it. I’m Austrian and when I’m home I live off of beef, cabbage, kale, potatoes, and carrots.

>living longer
>higher testerone
>less chance of heart disease

youtube.com/watch?v=826HMLoiE_o

Whatever you say nigger carnist ape

so᠌y so᠌y so᠌y so᠌y so᠌y so᠌y so᠌y so᠌y

you know what? im anglo, but i would kill and bbq in delicous smokey bourbon courtboullion, five pandas an a kitten just to see you freak the fuck out. i fucking hate you preachy cunts and would stab on sight if it was lawful

You bet. Our ancestors ate a fuck ton of meat and only ate plants when meat was not available.

Kill big animal, eat a ton of meat, forge plants between kills/hunts and rinse repeat.

Look at eskimos, they have a long life expectancy and those niggas don’t eat plants at all.
Meatheals.com

You need to eat grains: bread.

The meme that red meat is bad has always bothered me. If humans would’ve only eaten plants early on in evolutionary history then we wouldn't have developed frontal lobes

>that face in the butter in the thumbnail

Why do you think Kito is so popular right now? Its literally substituting all carb intake for more animal fat and protein.

Packing in butter with sous vide does fuck all.

Is Sous Vide a meme? I want to try it but I'm not willing to spend $100 on it if it's not better than searing it on cast iron or grilling.

nice plastic you got your meat in, it would be a shame if it contained xenoestrogens

Attached: lololololuyiuyllui.jpg (1280x720, 155K)

The health issues arise when you aren't physically active. The problem is many work desk jobs for most of the day and do not have the energy to do a full gym routine which h leads to detrimental effects over time.

Keto brah

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-18 at 10.26.37 pm.png (2478x1334, 3.58M)

You think hunter gatherers were able to have successful hunts everyday? They ate far more roots and tubers that meat

It cooks stuff perfectly evenly. You'll usually have to sear your steak afterwards because it won't have any crust formation. You can probably do a better job with a cast iron pan than with a sous vide machine.

How do you know what to eat if you're of mixed ancestry?

Meat and fat were incorrectly blamed and then diets shifted to consuming more carbohydrates and sugar, causing more of the problems thought to be caused by meat and fat.

>flag
If you're of mixed ancestry, eat nothing till you starve to death.

>cook a beautiful piece of meat
>inside a plastic bag
>submerged in water
it's absolutely a meme to get hipsters to buy shit they don't need
no chef worth a damn would ever endorse this cooking method

Attached: 590d7e0.jpg (641x640, 82K)

Fuck off