Blue Eyes General

Ocean eyes edition

Poo eyes need not apply. Seriously why haven't humans chosen to spread the blue eye across humanity? All of our sacred texts knew about them as godly. I just don't get why poo eyes are growing in numbers? I can't even see into most dark eyes I feel like I'm looking into a nightmare horror creature. Vomit mutt eyes can also piss off.

Blue eyes are just magical.

Attached: DE503FBE-D240-42C4-8BB4-55CE178456E4.jpg (380x360, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/oSFFk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fag.

I didn't notice eye autism at all until I came on this site, didn't even know people had different colors

This is a retarded obsession that doesn't deserve a thread

t. el goblino lss americas

>American with blue eyes
I don't believe you.

>Seriously why haven't humans chosen to spread the blue eye across humanity

>what is british empire
>what is america
>what is australia

the mission failed. there are too many animals in the way

each and every single person with blue eyes is completely fucked in the head

Lol only in La America would someone think blue eyes are special.

>didn't even know people had different colors

I feel its you who has the autism

>didn't even know people had different (eye) colors
Yup, sounds like Macedonia.

My wife has bright light blue eyes... we live in the old south, black don’t look her in the eyes... some curse her for being a devil.

Where would you have seen any?

America went from an 80% blue eyed country in 1900 to 25% in 1960 and less than 15% now, many of them jews. The speed of their racial destruction is astonishing.

Feels good when every 2nd person you see in the streets has blue or green eyes

t. green eyes

Attached: 1377029459976.png (654x611, 208K)

There’s like 5 of us left Sven

Attached: 9710D296-75B5-408E-8193-63F4FE6B234A.jpg (2576x1932, 478K)

Poo eyes are winning

Attached: 1524490505232m.jpg (1024x1024, 212K)

>25% in 1960
That seems low for 1960

I heard your pakis love 'em.

Link?

I cant imagine feeling attracted to someone with brown eyes. You cant even see their pupils from the iris. It's like staring into the eyes of something soulless

This is retarded, little neets looking for extra validation because of a tiny feature

It's the same as Jews going around telling everyone they're Jewish and chosen

impressive, even

80% of america's population used have blue eyes back in 1930s. Now I believe less then 20%

Imagine your ancestors watching their sons argue which eye color is prettier on a website made for chinese cartoons
Pretty sad

Attached: 1523212937667.jpg (754x692, 137K)

I heard your nigger, spics, kikes, pakis, chinks, poos, mutts love 'em.

Fuck off, you defeated "White". You are becoming a minority.

Our ancestors agreed with us, else blue eyes, a recessive genes, would not have proliferated so extensively given their recessive nature unless they were sexually selected for, Doofus

Back in my day, you could kill a man just for looking at you the wrong way...

>All these brown eyed Turks get to LARP as white on Jow Forums because of their flag

This ends now

It's not that blue eyes were ever considered godly you retard, it is that blue eyes in art and religion used to symbolize enlightenment and other things
But it doesn't mean you are enlightened if you have blue eyes or that blue eyed people were ever treated differently...

All my family have blue eyes. My wife has hazel eyes. My mother in law has incredible green eyes but she's a total cunt and everything that is wrong about boomer women. Met father in law finally. Great guy, Eastern European... turd eyes.

Roll the genetic dice, first daughter blue eyes, blond hair. Second daughter blue eyes blond hair. Now waiting on birth of 1st son. 3 months away.

Tell me user, assuming no cuckery, what color are his eyes?

Validation has nothing to do with it. It's objective aesthetic superiority. Things are as they are. Sounds like you truly feel inferior. But it's you who is making yourself feel that way, not us.

archive.is/oSFFk

Britain has one of the highest rates of light eyes in the world, mutt

Attached: 1515049630671.png (699x659, 158K)

hazel

Are blue eyes the white guy version of "Melanin POWA!"?

My country is 0.4% Pakistani.

What does the color of your eye have to do if you are of european descend or not.

>each and every single person with blue eyes is completely fucked in the head
Yes, we all have weird hangups about NOT having sex with people in our family. I know that's very strange and confuaing for you.

My wife has poo eyes. Dominant gene supposedly.. my 2 daughters are both blonde hair blue eyed. Go me!

I don't feel attraction to non-blonde women. A female friend of mine had natural (?) brown hair, now she colored into blonde and last time I saw her I couldn't get my dick to get un-hard the whole time.

Brown eyes, black hair is disgusting

Ethnic cleansing of poo eyes and shit skins when?
Disgusting pigs

Attached: 1514913961548.jpg (640x488, 44K)

Violet eyes>blue eyes. Even niggers and mutts have blue eyes theae days thanks to racemixing scum.

I'm a 10th generation American. My surname came over In early 1700's.

I have many male cousins. I am the last of the blue eyes. We are a dying species. It is quite painful. Blue eyed Jews eat my soul.....

Attached: 1515402854501.jpg (451x276, 26K)

Hazel is not even a colour. It's America for mutt-eyed.

The rationale is that only the white race produces light coloured eyes

But autists on here cling to the colour of their eyes as their crowning "achievement" and try and shame brown eyes, it's pathetic.

Green are way better. And way rarer. Bluefags BTFO

No they have green eyes. They don't have ocean blue eyes. Just green/gray

t. shiteye

Like shit holes......

Attached: 1522023183137.jpg (600x766, 129K)

this

The pigmentation in his eyes is going to be "blue", regardless. If he has brown eyes, it is a greater melanin expression within them. It means nothing bad. This is the reason why 100% European brown eyes look drastically different than lesser race brown which does not have any original blue pigmentation in it.
A boy would have roughly a 20% chance of inheriting blue eyes, with blue-eyed father, brown eyed mother. It's about the same for a girl as well IIRC, though it varies in other instances for eye color end-probability.

My mother had brown eyes brown hair and my father had blue eyes light brown hair and 3 of their five kids were blonde haired bright blue eyed

No because they give us good looks unlike pooskin

Reporting in. Can confirm they are magical.

Attached: EYE.jpg (4160x3120, 1.83M)

t. mongol

Have you bought your bottle of vodka for the day you miserable Finngol fuck?

But there are mongols and afghans that have light blue eyes, even africans that suffer from some disorders, by that defition all of them would be of european descend.

totally agree. When I see another person with blue eyes it's so rare these days, especially in America, I can't help but take notice

there are plenty of shitskins and nigger with light eyes and red/blond hair. its just a never ending maymay circlejerk of mutts that cling to melanin percentages in desperate hope of salvation.

race always was and always will be measured by the shape of your skull. mutts cant fake that

I am too happy to be drunk today. The sun is shining. Perhaps you will get your half an hour of sun this summer too.

Post your hand

A close of up a blue eye has the same shit just in blue tho.

eye color doesn't mean anything really, you can infer is all. Some africans naturally have colored eyes. Most people with colored eyes come from europe. Its not 100%

>Fuck off, you defeated "White". You are becoming a minority.
America 1618: 0% white
British Isles 1618: 100% white

What does that look like in 2018? Follow the trend lines, dumb faggot.

You're done for.

We've had the hottest two weeks in years but thanks for your concern, Ching Chong

green eyes are rarer

Why do you want to see my hand you bender?

Thanks. Does this include other light colored eyes like green/hazel or is it just blue?

Well that's much worse, is it not?

no shit thanks for the info

Attached: 1526568427820.jpg (773x554, 57K)

Kinda

Attached: source.gif (540x304, 1.53M)

all of my family has blue eyes but have different variations in hair some straight and brunette others dark and super curly, i'm blonde with locks. feels good sitting down to family dinner and seeing blue eyes all.

Green eyes > blue eyes

Is there anything uglier than a Nordic woman with brown eyes?
Yeah, on a Persian woman it belongs.
But if ur Nordic and you got brown eyes I'm sorry.
God is shitting all over you,
Or maybe great great grandma fucked the jewish ballet instructor.

Attached: 2018-05-18 23.01.12.png (324x454, 254K)

either one is almost nonexistant where I live. My girlfriend and my brother have green eyes and they're the only people I've ever seen with them. Too much diversity here

Post your eye and tits if you want

Rarity doesn't mean shit. Puke eyes can. Disappear for a I care

I know that so whats the point of this thread and the circle jerk that is happening now?

Wouldn't that be the jap version ?

Prove you're white or fuck off the planet niggerfaggot

I said that already read the thread faggot

Supposedly it's not 50/50 for eyes. The father actually has more genetic influence. See my post. Similar thing.

I've never personally seen a non-white with light eyes round here but that's just me.

Funny thing is alot of the shitbag whites, Joe Biden, Tony Blair, that cunt who did the blue eyes/brown eyes experiment, all had blue eyes but were traitorous fucks. And men like George Lincoln Rockwell, Mark Collett, Patrick Little have brown eyes.

For the record, I have green/blue eyes depending on the lighting. But the eye colour autism is one of the cringiest things about Jow Forums. Here in the north of England, most people have blue eyes. But I understand why Amerimutts find it exotic these days.

Attached: 1525990819350.jpg (924x1390, 271K)

She looks great
Fuck off meme flag

hope user...hope

I don't have to prove anything to a fucking Estonian lmao

Attached: 1510878231819.png (243x277, 132K)

She looks great for a modeling agency but not my genetic future

Fucking faggot mods

Fucking nigger kys

Fuck off you irrelevant Estonian shithead

hello and welcome to I hope you enjoy your stay

Hold me, brother.

Attached: 3512.png (208x116, 40K)

Brown eyed Arab American here
Fuck yourself

Blue eyes reporting in

Attached: IMG_20180518_153330.jpg (1876x2311, 677K)

No one cares about your “godly” blue eyes you tolkien vocabulary using neckbeard

jealous brownfag detected