How do I get a fuck buddy?

how do I get a fuck buddy?

Attached: collegerules-model-7.jpg (1024x683, 186K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Having roommates, opposite gender, worked for me.

Tinder.
Orissjsh

First you have to wash your disgusting little cock.

Attached: 1550495876330.jpg (1025x768, 430K)

Pretty sure you have to be hot to be allowed to engage in hookup culture

How do you even get smegma? I have a magnificent foreskin, I've been trying to build it up by not washing so that I can preserve it and use it in pranks and nothing builds up.

are these the college rules?

Step 1: be attractive
Step 2: don't be unattractive
there is no other advice and anyone that says different is lying

Easiest way is by going on Grindr and browsing, fuck some bussy and play vidya after

are these really the rules set out for students at uni?

Not gonna lie, I had a roommate who was transitioning mtf. I was not aware at first. I just thought this did was an emo skelly and it was cool he played vidya. I didn't know he was bi or that he was taking titty skittles. We ended up fucking. He had a crush on me after we lived together for over a year. He would always sit on the couch with a throw over his legs and play vidya or watch Netflix. One day I was on the couch with him in my boxers and his legs kept touching mine. He was so soft and I kept wanting to get an erection. I started fantasizing about him and began to watch him as he walked around the house and our conversations started getting more intense. I was just overtaken by this emotion of longing when he would not be home. We started sitting on the couch together more often and watching things on Netflix. Dude just started rubbing my erection one day with his feet and I said nothing as he eased in and began sucking me off. I just sat back an enjoyed it because it felt really good. We started fucking after that. He had never been fucked before, only had gave blow jobs to his friends. We fucked for weeks and then just stopped even though we were still close. He actually started using Grindr and was tricked by some guy, not sure who since he fucked a few, who was HIV positive into sex. I lost the attraction then because I just felt like he was infected with like a zombie virus or some shit and I didn't want to turn. He moved to Seattle shortly after.

How was it like interacting with him after you rejected him/he had sex with the HIV dood?

Dick cheese is actually quite hard to create as you need to not pull back for weeks. Enough skin cells need to shed and it probably develops faster when young. It's funny that cut fags use it as a con for having a foreskin when only the dirtiest of cunts who haven't washed in months would ever have it.

No one said cheese farming was easy.

why do you got a picture of an unwashed cock on your phone/Computer ? Whats wrong with you user

Attached: Bildschirmfoto 2019-02-16 um 15.26.58.png (850x912, 1.26M)

that's not true at all. if you just fap daily and don't wash for a day or two you'll start to get little bits. to get enough to use to do shit with though you'd have to leave it easily a week or more without washing at the very least

uhh the anniemay girl in my animated picture book said she loved eating my cock smegma buffet?

imagine having foreskin in 2019

discord
(O)---|126|---(O)
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: ahegao 6.jpg (384x362, 32K)

I got one off CL but she kind of old and definitely busted. After a year of casual fucking I am pretty much over it.

I found a twink using Grindr and let him give me head after we usually chill and steam games, I wouldnt date a guy or touch their dicks but a bj is nice and it's kind of good hanging out sometimes

They both look bored

I wash my dick everyday and still get dick cheese wtf.

Attached: greenretardedfrogsad.png (248x204, 5K)

would you join in with them

>Tranny
>Absolute slut
>Gets AIDS
It always happens in the end.

Attached: 1552058291533.png (847x740, 664K)

>as you need to not pull back for weeks.
So not get a boner for weeks ?

Based, cum helps the building of smegma

>Based,

nah

Tell us more + pics if you have

>Imagine being mutilated in 2019
That's what I'd say, but sadly I'm mutilated...

Become desirable enough for a woman to want to fuck you

my female friend realized at age 25 that she can get fuckbuddies after she stopped being "depressed" and when i say that i mean the female equivalent. now she can get dicks whenever she wants despite being mopey before and wanting to kill herself. depression for women is a temporary meme. i'm not salty that i cant get it, since i long ago accepted that i am incel, but it's just so disgusting how a switch can flip for women and their lives turn around so easily because of how easy it is for them to get sex. i should not have become her friend, it's too psychologically unhealthy for me

you really, really don't. sorry

if you're describing your foreskin as magnificent, you'll never gonna make it, you estrogen filled pathetic excuse of a "man"

>you really, really don't

y

If you could flip that same switch for you, it wouldn't be so disgusting anymore all of the sudden, huh? Fucking kill yourself, you pathetic sperg

Sauce on the girl, her face is very cute

women can turn off bad emotions. i can't turn off my body and face.

>Sauce on the girl

ur mom

i had a fwb, but we started dating
>neighbor girl ive known since elementary school messaged me on facebook
>she's moving to my town for work, needs a place to stay for a few weeks to find her own
>what's the worst that could happen
>second weekend of her stay, we're watching a movie
>she grabs my crotch, things escalate from there
>a few days later she asks if she can just stay here instead and offers to pay rent, agree to it
>after a month i ask if she'd like to go further than just fwb, she says yes
>dating for 5 months now
i'd say she's probably a 4/10 but she's really growing on me.

just find a crazy lady, they let anyone fuck them.

what i don't recommend doing is taking mdma with them, making you and her fall in love with each other and then later on you understanding that it was all because of this stupid drug, leading to much pain and suffering as you feel that you lied to yourself and you see her not being the gf you'd want (since she's a bit loopy)

otherwise, go for it, man!

>back in CL NSA times
>Decent body and big ass dick
>Post ads asking for a texting buddy, lots of spam, some dudes wanting to suck my dick, some 80 years old, some exbitionists that just send me their nudes, finally some girls send me phone #s and text me
>Best fuckbuddy was punk fat ass pawf with a hourglass figure
>Texts me a ton of shit that makes me think she is an uggo
>Meet her in person
>Drop dead fucking goregous
> Drunk calls me a faggots a bunch
> End up wrestling and ripping off her clothes
> Goregous ass and turtle hairless pussy
> Don't cum inside me user ewooh
> Everytime after that she takes off my condom

Try flirting with your niece. Worked for me.

Greentext more encounters please

Sure
>Chick supposedly has a BF now
>He's her manager and 10years older than her
>Pretty obvious she is a side piece not sure she knows
>Just moved back in with my parents after college, they have a pool and a big house out in the country
> She keeps telling me we should skinny dip in their pool at night
> Drive her down at like 9pm
> She's like a bottle of wine deep
> Go to pool outside parents are asleep but their window Is faxing the pool
>She giggles as she puts her legs in the pool
>Fuck go full harm and get naked
>Oh shit user you actually went for it
>I'm not so sure
>Swim around
>She's bitting her lip now
> Help me get my jeans off
>I can't described the moment when a perfect ass slides out of jeans and you reaslize she has no panties on , but I instantly got hard
>Takes shirt off
>Moonlit hits her ass perfectly
>Help me swim user
> Drooling at her perfect thighs and perky tits
> End up a pool floaty with her forcing my cock into her pussy while we both lay back
>End up creampie ing her which was really fucking dumb on my part
>My parents may have saw me create a potential future grandkid