Anyways how do I look with hat. Since I'm balding

Anyways how do I look with hat. Since I'm balding.

Attached: 20190329_172300-768x1024.jpg (768x1024, 333K)

>Anyways how do I look with hat. Since I'm balding.

looks kinda puffy and gay

Get yourself a mustache to go with the hat

Look kinda cute no homo. Go get a free Asian gf

What is homosexual about it. Anyways. I meant how do hats look on me not this dirty redneck one. It's the only one I had nearby and it isn't even mine.
Recommend me a "cool" cap.
I don't see Asians here in the st louis area but I'm not looking hard. I want cute Asian gf no doubt.

So cute. Is that you in the pic OP?

This is not /soc/ you faggot.

MODS MODS MOOOOOODS

Nigger Janitor? Delete this. You fucking slave. FOR FREE

You look like you're the next mass shooter. Get a hair transplant

Yes. I'm hiding bad haircut and hairline. Are you male?

Attached: 20190329_165131.jpg (398x706, 172K)

LOL so mean. What a fucking meanie. Why would you say that. Do you really believe that?
Here. I am faking happiness

Attached: 20181111_103821-1224x1632.jpg (1224x1632, 397K)

Skidaddle skadoodle
Bumping so this faggot ass thread gets removed

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-29-20-54-43-1.png (480x507, 102K)

I'm lonely. If anyone wants to talk on discord add me. Toan 9596

Holy shit its Elon Musk

Girl here. You're a cutie user. Are you half asian?

Damn, I actually recognize your face from last year when you made a thread about your hairline receding. I think I spend too much time on this board.

>LOL so mean. What a fucking meanie. Why would you say that. Do you really believe that?
What is your IQ?

No, I'm just a white boy. I've had people think I'm part Asian before...
I haven't had a girl compliment me since highschool but then again I don't talk to girls outside of work and family...

Kinda fresh

Thanks it isn't my hat of choice. I have extremely low confidence. What hat should I wear to cover my terrible hairline

Executioner hood

Stop that. Just say thanks and move on. Try not to be so insecure.
Your hairline is fine btw.

Stop what, being insecure? OK i can't when I feel very ugly. I think I'm going insane by not having human touch for so long... I don't even feel human honestly. Not sure how much longer I can do this. I feel constant fatigue. I am lonely when I get off work. What is the point.
I used to be happy as a kid...

Attached: 20181007_184922-768x1024.jpg (768x1024, 127K)

You aren't bad looking but your face looks soft. It makes you look feminine. Grow a beard if you can. Hair looks fine, it's not bad enough nor good enough for women to give a fuck about, it's just a default cut. Get a tan. Start lifting too, it changes your face.

Just because you have been single for a while doesn't mean you're ugly. Even if you were, there is much more to life than your appearance. Try not to worry about it so much because there's nothing wrong with it
Maybe you could be happy again if you stopped worrying so much about how you look.

Everyone knows when you're wearing a hat to cover baldness. I personally judge you more for trying to hide it than just owning it. I presume women would feel the same way

literally just go on finnesteride and you'll be fine