Is Japan not the comfiest place on earth?

is Japan not the comfiest place on earth?

Attached: 7hau2rr9xiy01 (1).jpg (1492x1414, 917K)

Other urls found in this thread:

flickr.com/photos/megane_wakui/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We are on a Japanese imageboard, we already know it is.

Stop reminding me how shitty my country is!

no, Galicia is.

Being a suicidal economic drone jap with no gf doesn't seem too appealling.

They have waifus, why do you need anything else?

Everyone is very tightly packed together and Japanese Culture puts immense pressure on nearly everyone.

It's nice, I don't think it's comfy though

Seems like a nice place to retire, but I wouldn’t want to work there.
It’s clean, people are polite and mind their business, and it’s very conveniently walkable.

>Blocks your 120 hour weeks

Great to visit, afraid to live there.

This. Im gonna retire and run a business giving tours I already know a bunch of cool off the beaten track places as well as more Jap history than 99% of Japs.

Minimal niggers

Attached: download (1).jpg (182x277, 5K)

It's my fantasy to live out my last days in rainy kyoto.

Attached: mtComfy.jpg (471x500, 40K)

>ADT security system
This is a picture of American bussiness

Attached: 2018-05-18 10_30_07-_pol_ - is Japan not the comfiest place on earth_ - Politically Incorrect - 4cha (230x219, 10K)

it is
flickr.com/photos/megane_wakui/

Maybe. But Japs are probably the least free people on earth. Japan was conceived by craftsmen, which generated an enormous wealth. As a consequence, they have a lot to preserve.

i find russia comfy af

Attached: YTov0B3lt1Y.jpg (960x720, 180K)

Just saw this on reddit. Indeed it looks comfy.

Attached: F3iqPTM.jpg (1500x995, 186K)

Actually the air conditioner out front has korean writing as well as the menu and the incorrect hiragana calling the resteraunt "Ichimon" lead me to believe its Korean. That or its some kind of pun like it is adjacent to Rashomon otherwise its a hilarious mistake. The original photographer said its a Japanese Restaurant he didnt say it was in Japan.

>coldest AND most polluted city in the world
Wow.

Shouldn't 'mon' have sun between the gate?

That looks far worse then City 17 on Halflife 2

if you want to kill yourself

Russia is cyberpunk dystopia without cyber in it.

hi ken, how are you? back to the states, i see

It never was dumb weeaboo.

Any aetypical recommendations in the Kansai region? We’re heading back out that way next year.

>Russia is cyberpunk dystopia without cyber in it.
I beg to differ.

Attached: life-758x506.jpg (758x506, 69K)

Ahahahahahah

They see the sun even less tban brits

the airconditioner was made by carrier, why wouldn't they have chinese made ac

without question

Attached: IMGL4984 copy.jpg (1400x2100, 825K)

Enryaku-ji if you'er never been. Take JR to Sakamoto, walk up to Sakamoto Cablecar Company.

Koreans are afraid of fan death they have laws requiring special safety standards.

My name is not Ken.

I spent two weeks there. I haven't been myself since coming back. It's not the same. People in America are rude as fuck, money obsessed, the women are bottom barrel manipulative self-obsessed shit. Getting citizenship isn't easy though, I'm working on it.

In the span of just two weeks, I met the coolest and friendliest people who genuinely enjoyed hanging out with me and didn't have some ulterior motive. The second I land back in the US, I'm just bombarded by texts from "friends" who either need help or want to live vicariously through me while I spend money.

Fuck the west, the people are shit.

Thanks user, I’ll make a note of it! Our last time in Kyoto we were only there a few days and made the mistake of being their during the week, so a lot of the classic tourism spots were flooded with school field trips.

a few jewish owned buildings at sunset does not equate tech

obviously Korean

Some glass buildings with led don't make it cyber. But then again, I've never been in any part of Russia so how would I know what it's actually like there

I lived in Japan for 6 months, it is comfy as fuck.

Seriously mods? This was moved to Jow Forums but the countless identity politic shit threads are fine?

It's not any better during the weekend, it gets packed with chink tour groups.

>yeah but we have mcdonalds
I was born in the wrong place

Attached: .....png (557x443, 163K)

Attached: 320px-1499205303074.png (320x490, 126K)

>Replies to tell people not to reply

>Slav doesn't want to get banted to death
too bad.

no you dumb weeb