How many shootings must take place before we ban military grade assault rifles?

How many shootings must take place before we ban military grade assault rifles?

Attached: C0317369-934C-4241-B0A6-1E887C8C1454.jpg (250x141, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

armytimes.com/news/your-army/2018/05/18/ammo-box-falls-from-fort-bliss-helicopter-crashes-into-school/
youtube.com/watch?v=-0hfJsCn6Z0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1961_Goldsboro_B-52_crash
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

When I rape a bitch, I inject her with my special “fart juice” so in about an hour (which is about how long I take to rape) she farts out a frothy mixture of shit, blood, and cum, and I put it in my mouth to mix it with my spit. The effects of the “fart juice” last for about 24 hours after it starts, so shes still farting as she lay there in the cold hard ground after I dump her off the side of the highway. Completely naked, shivering cold and farting constantly. Its truly a sight to behold. Usually I pick young innocent girls (11-14) so they have no clue whats going on. Completely destroyed by her epic gasses. I make sure to drive them across state lines miles away from their home. If she tries meeting or speaking with anyone about her rape the next day, she’s still just farting away. I wonder if anyone would take her seriously LOL!

ask your local authorities, not us

AR-15 is a civilian model

We must ban all the fully semi automatic rifles.
Hurr hurr

Perhaps the US should stop sensationalising the school shootings then less kids would do it, they need to stop showing when school shootings happen on the news and sheit, loser kids who are depressed and wanna shoot up the school do it cause they'll be famous and wanna try and get the high score

How about we just let the Americans keep killing each other while we laugh at them for being retarded?

Attached: laughing5.jpg (776x678, 133K)

^

Based and redpilled

You are not that much of a drive and I own multiple rakes.

I agree. Let the sons and daughters of muh 2nd amendment gun nuts get gunned down in school.

>inb4 muh not actually military grade
If you honestly feel you need an automatic weapon/Armuhlite rifle to protect your 2-bedroom hovel and goblino kids, you're a pussy and shouldn't be allowed to live anywhere but a retirement home anyway

Dumb faggot, AR-15s are not home defense weapons, they are weapons of war. And that's why it's so important that people own them. Can't have a millitia without assault rifles

guns = good
americans = not good

it's not an automatic rifle

L A N D
O F
T H E
F R E E

PART

mostly was agreeing with you but kek

A military helicopter accidentally dropped a box of ammunition as it flew over a residential area. The box crashed through the roof of a school. No one was injured.

This is America in a nutshell

shut up burger u liar

Cool send link

armytimes.com/news/your-army/2018/05/18/ammo-box-falls-from-fort-bliss-helicopter-crashes-into-school/

ebin

that's not military grade you fucking spastic nigger
and it is not an assault rifle it is a semi automatic rifle. please consider suicide.

youtube.com/watch?v=-0hfJsCn6Z0

Underrated post right here

Hopefully a shit ton more, that annihilate dozens of Jews, or where Synagogues are shot up.

literally everyone wants that but its never going to happen unfortunately

Until we run out of bullets

muskets count as assault rifles but aren't considered firearms

This.

this tbqh

Hmm, I've never seen it that way.

>How many shootings
Till there's no one left.

Attached: gunsmiths 0018994893.jpg (630x414, 113K)

Attached: 1519691875114.png (600x580, 397K)

Based med pack

Attached: Sunglasses Chen.gif (500x281, 537K)

All of them

shut up spain u pedo

Attached: 20180406_145501.jpg (158x204, 21K)

An unlimited amount or 10 trillion.
Take your pick.

Attached: 1465002563722.jpg (300x212, 16K)

Attached: 1465899016263.jpg (710x389, 103K)

HK416 anyone?

Attached: 23D1E49D-BD8C-4463-A008-079C7C3DC834.jpg (800x600, 189K)

MUH
FREE
DUMS

shall not be infringed, bitch

fpbp

Eh, we've had worse

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1961_Goldsboro_B-52_crash

>"the jet bomber "lost its tail, spun out of control, and, perhaps most important, lost control of its bomb bay doors before it lost two megaton nuclear bombs," according to a two-part series about the accident by The Orange County Register. "The plane crashed nose-first into a tobacco field a few paces away from Big Daddy Road just outside Goldsboro, N.C., about 60 miles east of Raleigh."

>One bomb safely parachuted to the ground and snagged on a tree. Crews quickly found it, inspected it, and moved it onto a truck.
However, the parachute of the other bomb failed, causing it to slam into a swampy, muddy field and break into pieces. "

>"The military studied the bombs and learned that six of seven steps to blow up one of them had engaged, according to The Register. Only one trigger stopped a blast — that switch was set to "ARM" yet somehow failed to detonate the bomb.

>It was only "by the slightest margin of chance, literally the failure of two wires to cross, a nuclear explosion was averted," a declassified 1963 memo described Robert McNamara, the secretary of defense at the time, as saying."

Attached: 590ce46f69e69a22008b4d73-1136-852.jpg (1136x852, 116K)

Anyone can use 3D printers to make guns. Gun laws are meaningless.

Attached: 1522045228700.jpg (840x1129, 73K)