Would you rather be the poorest person in a rich neighborhood or the richest person in a poor neighborhood?

Would you rather be the poorest person in a rich neighborhood or the richest person in a poor neighborhood?

Attached: 62C38A5C-2257-42C6-AE32-EC5FD711906F.jpg (960x960, 88K)

Depends on the exact numbers of course, but the poorest person in a rich neighborhood had a lot less stress than the poorest in a rich area

Rich in poor neighbor.
At least someone would notice me

poorest in rich. literally the car from pic rel would be stolen in 5 min in a ghetto

>Poor in a rich neighbourhood
>Either implies you're already wealthy anyway or that you'll be poor enough for your neighbors to try and kick you out and destroy you because you're unaesthetic
>Rich in a poor neighbourhood
>Instantly marked
lol

I would rather own a home that I could comfortably afford also you could probably get a larger property in a less desirable area.

On the other hand niggers.

You can hide being rich, but not being poor.

the place with the lowest property tax, fuck the government

it wouldn't be stolen because that car being there is such an oddity that it must belong to someone you shouldn't steal things from

poorest in rich neighborhood.

having higher social status makes you a target for criminals. I'd rather fly under the radar.

Plus, being the poorest in a rich neighborhood would already imply that you are richer than the richest in the poor neighborhood.

its like asking someone if they would rather have $50k or $1M?

>At least someone would notice me
are you a woman or just a narcissistic faggot

It's generally pretty hard to know who the poorest in a rich neighborhood is, because rich people tend to be very thrifty and they don't flash their wealth. That's why they are rich in the first place. A rich guy can easily be driving a crappy car and be way richer than his neighbor who drives a nicer car. Honestly, that title is meaningless, and if anything, it's probably a good thing to be, since you get to maximize the quality of your neighboorhood/community. It's kinda like when an ugly guy dates a hot chick, or if some idiot went to harvard. It's much better to be an idiot at harvard than a genius at baltimore community college.
based and redpilled

>It's generally pretty hard to know who the poorest in a rich neighborhood is, because rich people tend to be very thrifty and they don't flash their wealth
But their kids sure fucking do.

you gon' get robbed like that nigga

I would have to go with "poorest person in a rich neighborhood"...as an adult.

If I was underage, I might at least consider richest person in a poor neighborhood. As a kid my family was relatively well off, but I got sent to private schools with the kids of ACTUAL rich people. And being the middle-class kid with no spending money around a bunch of rich kids can be a real grind.

Poor in rich so people wouldn't beg me for shit

Poorest in the rich neighborhood.

People are assholes to anyone they think owns more than they do.
We live pretty good, but my grandparrents have always masked it up. As a kid I never unerstood why. Now I get it.

>being the poorest in a rich neighborhood would already imply that you are richer than the richest in the poor neighborhood.
No, it means that you're killing yourself with unsustainable rents or mortgages

How the fuck would they know you were rich?
Do you staple your paycheck to your door?

just because you are the poorest in a rich neighborhood doesnt mean there arent parts of that neighborhood you can't afford.

you're neighbor down the street might have a 10 million dollar mansion, and you have a 1 million dollar house, but if you can live in and own this house then you obviously have enough money to live and wealthy life style.

At no point in the question was it insinuated that you would be a "poor person in a rich neighborhood." The question states that you are the POOREST in a rich neighborhood. This means your wealth is definable, and if you live in such neighborhood then you can obviously afford it.

Can you even imagine being this dependent on attention? That you would turn turn a million dollars for more attention?

Looks like this board still has autists on it after all

Poorest in a rich neighborhood sounds good because it implies a decent amount of money. For example I work in an area where most people are on unemployment so the fact that I work part time is already putting me near the top of the garbage pile.

Poorest in rich.

Rich neighborhoods are calm, quiet, and the people are nice.

As long as you're not a redneck or gangbanger, they won't really care that you're earning less than they do.

Only the new money IT startup fags care about that.

I grew up in a rich safe town. The median salary was $150k+. I seriously doubt anyone making under $75k could buy a house there. But $75k in a poor area is pretty much the 1%

>As long as you're not a redneck or gangbanger, they won't really care that you're earning less than they do.

So true. I moved to SoCal and it's pretty much one upping spics who make shit money. Competing who's less poverty

>poorest in a rich neighborhood
>slightly smaller mansion than everyone else
>richest in a poor neighborhood
>get robbed and killed by broke ass nibbas

Ofcourse poorest in rich neighborhood. If im in the good neighborhood it means im already wealthy and i won't get robbed. If you are richest in poor part of city you are still poor, just less than other folks around you.

everyone ignores me because im an ugly manlet. girls dont even want to pretend that they like me

I'd rather be dead.

That wasn't original.

I'd rather be the poorest in a rich area. Sure I might get people looking down on me but I'm used to that shit anyway, and seeing as I don't go out much I wouldn't notice it as much. If I was rich but in a poor neighborhood I'd constantly worry over my place being done over by lowlifes, and likely have to deal with interactions from people only wanting to know me because of my wealth.

>poorest in a rich neighborhood
If the average person makes 50 million in that neighborhood but I only make 10 million I'm doing pretty fucking good now aren't I?

If Im comfortable with my finances Id gladly be only millionaire surrounded by billionaires. If Im barely affording that lifestyle Id rather be millionaire in ghetto. Im private anyway and wouldn't have problems flying under the radar

Yeah.
Notice your wealth, then rob you.

The owner of this car was a drug dealer so he's the "richest" person in obvious poor shithole neighborhood.

I place "richest" in qoutes because he obviously makes alot of money, but not nearly enough as you would think which is why he still has to park his fancy car in that shitty driveway next to his cardboard "house".

He's probably dead or in jail by now anyway and im pretty sure he was robbed and shot at some point.

Attached: 1539070020426.jpg (350x350, 44K)

The best is slightly rich in a middle class area.
Remember, people do not want to be 2 inches taller, they want to be 2 inches taller than everyone else.
But since my choice is not what op offered, poorest in a rich neighborhood as long as they were actually rich, a lot of people dont know what real rich is. Always better to be the lowest successful person than king of the retards, for many many long term reasons

Attached: 38D405E0-987B-4F26-B72A-68345E00BFF5.jpg (960x960, 179K)

Maybe he was the one who stole it

Attached: 595866C2-02D4-4B3B-B621-71B320BC8E3D.jpg (642x476, 44K)

richest in a poor neighborhood. being the poorest puts a limit on how much wealth you have. in this hypothetical I am a billionaire in a trailer park.

You'd be a dead billionaire after the locals find out youre loaded and they all try to rob/kill you.

Is there no way to lift the suspension on that shit? Looks like it'd be a nightmare to drive around
>"oh no, I totaled my car on a speed bump while trying to flex on the common man"

Surprised, no one else realizes this. But then again most robots aren't rich, so...

Richest on the poor neighborhood would only mean that instead of earning 3 dollars you would earn 4, while poorest on a rich neighborhood would mean you might not make as much as Shekelstein next door but you'd be pretty well off anyway.