Tfw no gf to play splatoon with

>tfw no gf to play splatoon with
Playing this game alone is started to hurt

Attached: cri.jpg (581x581, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I know a girl who shits and pisses herself and is an absolute stupid cunt, she's nearly 30yo and a virgin. She has literal autism and schizo but plays splatoon and can't be fucked to even clean herself.

She loves splatoon though.

Not even my friends who I play lots of vidya with want to play Splatoon with me since they don't think the game looks interesting.
If only they knew how fun it is.

I wanna play Splatoon 2 because Splatoon 1 is full of fucking Japs and they're all way too good at the game.

>Hit 2400 in most modes
>Never played a game of league in my life cause nobody to play it with
I've been seeing screenshots of 2300-2400 getting top 10, I want that man

Sounds like a dream user

Have you asked her out yet?

Testing testing. Don't mind me. Fuck moot.

I know a few people who play it. But I also know when I spend money on a switch and the game they are bored of it and I'll have spent the money for nothing.

Splatoon 2 is really fun even without friends, so it wouldn't be a total waste.

I want to find 4 people to play with! Even if I am not good this is the first multiplayer game I truly been into. It's so fun

Why play splatoon when you can play smash

Attached: Discord is gay.jpg (486x125, 14K)

They're both good games user, generally I play Splatoon 2 when I'm in the mood for a fast paced game where I'm on a team. Smash is fun, but can be stressful at times since I only play 1v1 against other people.

Playing games like that by myself really depresses me sadly.

jesus christ no. She's not even that good looking and her personality doesn't make up for it. I got nudes from her but found her personality so disgusting I couldn't make myself look at her even nude anymore.

If you're this much of a chad where girls are sending you nudes and you're rejecting them I think you're on the wrong website.

Wait her name wouldn't happen to start with a J would it?

It's just lonely bullshit that a lot of kids in their 20s go through. I'm older than you and I don't play video games.

>not already in the best /R9K discord this world has ever seen.

Sad!

discord.
gg/q5wgYpp

Bc0en

Attached: t-Joaquin-Phoenix-Joker.jpg (1536x864, 178K)

Fuck if I remember. I think she visited this place though. I managed to find a pic of her I had saved though. All the problems she had wouldn't have even mattered to me if she wasn't basically a female Chris Chan. I would try and help her and give her advice and for like 2-3 years she went through this stupid fucking block/unblocking me phase until finally I just had enough and blocked her forever. One time she told me she had taken pills and "thought she could get home safely" and crashed her fucking car, another time she told me she was at some social gathering she does once a month and some other girl mouthed her off and she attacked her. Complete piece of human garbage if you ask me.

Attached: 1443639113627.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

Do not invest time in women r9k no matter how much you like them.

Attached: 5784565.jpg (1112x619, 261K)

She reminded me of a girl I knew, not that autistic though. Fucking loved splatoon and all sorts of othershit but ended up being a sociopath. Is pic related?

Yes, that's her. And no I won't give you her discord I blocked her a long time ago and I don't think discord even let's you see your block list anyway. I'm doing you a favor anyway by keeping anyone here wanting to talk to her AWAY FROM HER.

>tfw when no girlfriend (big dicked sissy) to TOP me and play vidya after

Wasn't interested in her discord or anything. Just thought some things might've added up but didn't. Would've been hilarious if they did though.

she's kinda cute desu. originalaqaaa

Women like her aren't worth shit user.

I think r9k would have liked her. Total fucking robot although she had jobs in the past she was currently a NEET. Kinda weird to think that she was a life guard for her career. I wouldn't trust her with my life lul.