When is the last time your country have mass shooting?

When is the last time your country have mass shooting?

except america which is less than hour ago

Attached: 9754A5E3-B9C7-4C7A-98C0-2C68582EB223.jpg (1536x1272, 1.25M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunblane_massacre
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uherský_Brod_shooting
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

3 years ago on some reserve so it barely counts
before that idk

I think it was the 2011 massacre by Breivik

Never had one because guns have check-up on em.

Fixed, Norwegians can't handle guns.

November 2015 Paris Terrorist Attacks

Attached: 1525911607509.png (2400x2400, 208K)

2 years ago in Munich I think
10 deaths

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

Most Estonians have an MG-42 in their attick, we don't really come out with those guns unless we need to deter Russians.

I don't think we've had one at least not in modern times

a lot of negroes shooting each other though

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunblane_massacre

Drug war combat? Who knows maybe hours days minutes
Mass civilian school shooting 2 years ago in some American private school at Monterrey, kid killed his teacher injured a few kids and then off himself

September 28th, 2004

jesus, how are german special ops so hot.

Thank god it wasn't my local "Santa Fe" city. I was worried that my state would get memed on hard again

we're very creative when naming things.

Hey was literally a LARPing non-white 'Aryan' Jow Forums-tard incel that got bullied by Arabs and Turks and shot up people after promising to buy free burgers at McDonald's.

I know, I was talking about the guys on shorts on the left.

i dont know

I don't think we've ever had one.
Our one school "shooting" was carried out by a guy with a katana

Someone tried last week.
Because our laws are not retarded he could only get a single barrel shotgun and only managed to hurt one person.

Technically he could have gotten a double barrel shotgun or a repeating rifle, but he's retarded.

>shooter's identity not released by police
When that happens, you know he's not white. If he were, we'd have his name, picture, and home address already out there.

That guy was fun. They called him a dirty turk from the balconies and he was crying "I'm German."

He was iranian.

Remember when Obama called the Ft. Hood shooting "workplace violence"? You see, it wasn't done by a guy with blonde hair and blue eyes named Timothy McVeigh.

I AM GREEK

I AM VOLGA GERMAN

I don't know, if we count Caucasus then 1-2 month ago

On 24th February 2015 some nutbag shot up restaurant
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uherský_Brod_shooting

Attached: dcb.gif (368x368, 1.57M)

Wasn't Ikibey banned or something.

It's been too long. I hope something big happens in Paris when the Ramadan ends.

Something happened in Paris just days ago.

that fucker's face is horrifying, even more if you know his story

he made small boys run around in front of him, almost naked

and his walls were covered with pics of semi-nude children

Attached: Dunblane-School-Massacre-Daily-Mirror-front-cover-14-March-1996.jpg (615x811, 145K)

>that face
what a joker

That was only a minor stabbing. I'm hoping for another Bataclan.

Guys like these deserve to be kept alive and tortured as long as possible, too bad that they shoot themselves so even if such a punishment existed it would be hard to apply.

Could be brothers

Attached: karl.jpg (499x750, 73K)

>9 dead
woah I didn't know about this shooting

Easily explained if you understand criminal psychology. He was probably a pedo tormented by thoughts of children, so he believed he had to destroy the object of his desire in order to "free" himself.

>In response to this public debate, the Conservative government of John Major introduced the Firearms (Amendment) Act 1997, which banned all cartridge ammunition handguns with the exception of .22 calibre single-shot weapons in England, Scotland and Wales, and following the 1997 General Election, the Labour government of Tony Blair introduced the Firearms (Amendment) (No. 2) Act 1997, banning the remaining .22 cartridge handguns as well.[20] This left only muzzle-loading and historic handguns legal, as well as certain sporting handguns (e.g. "Long-Arms") that fall outside the Home Office definition of a "handgun" because of their dimensions. The ban does not affect Northern Ireland.[21]

You think NI would be the place that would most benefit from fewer weapons.

Don't think we have ever had one desu

i live in the so called ''gettho'' and the last time someone got killed here was 2005

>When that happens, you know he's not white. If he were, we'd have his name, picture, and home address already out there.

Attached: 3D73136D-E16E-4757-920B-7AD57EBC2662.jpg (960x960, 147K)

I also have desires, but I have not captured and tortured a pedo to death just because I'd enjoy it.

At schools? Never if I'm not mistaken, at least not by students.
Otherwise, mass shootings carried out by career delinquents are somewhat common (last time I heard about one was three weeks or a month ago, 4 people got shot dead over drug trafficking issues)

Schoolshooting? Last year, some autistic boy who was bullied by the CHADs shoot his fellow colleagues. Funny that his first victim was his best friend, lol.

Attached: file.png (212x237, 67K)

>Guns

Such an uncivilized weapon...

Attached: Anton-Lundin-Petterson.jpg (615x1080, 75K)

F A K E N E W S

Attached: 1526666597553.jpg (1200x1091, 203K)

>cringewave
so a literal Jow Forumstard? great publicity for Jow Forums

why

A year ago a trumpfag killed 6 and injured 18 in Quebec. He's officially become a lifer a few weeks ago.

Attached: alexandre-bissonnette.jpg (1000x750, 48K)

But in a leaf jail. He should've been exiled to Nunavut to live with the natives

why man?

Well a french autist shot up a mosque

Didnt frenchie shoot up the mosque after that or was that before?

more likely reddit/twitter drone since he has a profile on facebook

We had the Aramoana massacre in 1990 where 13 people were shot and killed.

Off the top of my head that's the only major NZ mass shooting, except for perhaps that guy that shot up a Work & Income building

oh yeah wasn't he like a german nationalist or something?

never

Be warned, this is a deceptive Jow Forums imptrash thread.

ok?

man, that vapor/fashwave shit aged like milk. 95% just the same uninspired motifs copypasted.

never

1998 by bomb
1994 by gun

NEVER

Attached: 1448066799754.jpg (404x403, 43K)

None in recorded history if you dont count wars.It's strange how Croatia is full of old military weapons yet there are no mass shootings

The most recent one I remember was a faggot who shoot his teacher and classmates before killing himself.

yesterday

Wait, again?
Why am I not surprised?

Jow Forums imptrash > Jow Forums imptrash

>be el goblino
>get shot

Attached: Laughing lemon 4.png (327x316, 178K)

Jow Forums is just Jow Forums-light.