Why can i be as cute as anime?

why can i be as cute as anime?

Attached: 1526055788055.jpg (834x906, 212K)

Because this is not a perfect world.

Attached: 1515967554598.png (620x757, 442K)

do this

Attached: 1526425736888.gif (1500x1500, 872K)

i meant to say cant

I mean IMO you are probably cuter than anime. Anime's just shapes. You're a person. If anything these "anime drawings" are ugly.

but i think humans look ugly and anime characthers look perfect. people are full of physical flaws

>Anime's just shapes. You're a person.
Exactly

Attached: 1495126849301.jpg (780x780, 151K)

That's why you've got to realise the world isn't perfect. Nobody is, "Perfect" we're all unique buddy. Anime just makes everything look, "perfect" because it's art. It's not reality. Sure in 50 years there will probably be something like holograms Idk. But still appreciate yourself for who you are man.

i want to touch the fluff

ok. im am gonna try.

Me too

Attached: fluffy.gif (709x625, 1.82M)

it's not gonna be easy. It may not FEEL easy. But as long as you realise what is reality and what is fiction. You should be fine. And ignore these weebs, they're consumed. There's hope in you.

Also if you're still here, i'm willing to. Idk.. Keep in touch? Through something idk simple like discord to actually see if you're making progress. Unless ofc this is some irony bs and mans been tricked emotionally.

i dont know. i think its best for me to keep for myself. im not good at keeping friends.

Well. I mean I know it's Jow Forums. But if you still wanna keep in touch in me. I can leave my discord or anything you want me to do here. Because I think you have a great personality just talking to you like this already..

yeh here it is my discord, you should make one . Fad Nova#0573 just tell me if you add me. i'm happy to talk more about this. and make sure u tell me what ur username is if u do add me. :p

i know that i will disappoint you in the future. i dont want anymore people to disappoint. its ok. i am good being alone.

You won't. I promise.. I don't like you talking like that. You sound lost. And I want to help you at least. Can we at least talk just for a bit, and see if you're comfortable with it? I really do think you deserve more than this.

sorry user. i cant accept it.

It's your choice. But hey. You really did seem like you'd be great to talk to more.

thanks. but i am incapable of maintaing long term relationship even if its just being a friend. I did enjoy this conversation. continue being who you are. I think you are a nice human.

Well. I don't know what's happened to you in your life to make you feel like this. But I really hope it gets better. I also hope we meet paths again at some point. Hey just remember as long as you feel comfortable doing it, you're always free to add me. I won't be mad I promise.