Why are white women shit

Just found out my mom is cheatting on my dad after more than 30 years of marriage. Why do females have no loyalty

Attached: 1522778451931s.jpg (104x125, 3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f_g58kzSs1U
youtu.be/FeGxPOONnbQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's not the women's fault usually it's the man's fault for not paying enough attention to the woman and loving her in the way she needs to be loved to feel that he is committed to her. Men think marriage is just .. do the ceremony and then turn off the attention, but women need love each day throughout their entire lives. Men are just not good at having this level of emotional intelligence.

Thats how you get cucked.

Did you tell papa?

It's because women are monsters and arguably not even human.

Wrong. The key to keeping a woman is to abuse her and lower her self esteem to the point where she is dependant of you. I once hit my gf and called her a whore for wearing short shorts. She hasn't stepped out of line since.

While the husband does have a responsibility to love his wife and satisfy her emotionally, that doesn't excuse adultery. She could very well have expressed her discontent instead but chose to be a whore.

but does she love you and feel she can come to you with any issue that may be troubling her?

How much were you paid to make this anti white woman demoralization post?

>The key to keeping a woman is to abuse her and lower her self esteem to the point where she is dependant of you.
This is why there are feminists. Because there's trash like you out there.

>does she love you
Get a load of this cuck

Trash like him is what women want Friendzone de Nice Guy.

Yeah I manipulate her emotions and make her feel like I'm the only man that will ever love her. It's pretty easy. I used to be a cuck when I was younger, begging for a woman's attention. In reality women hate weak men and yearn to be dominated over.

You need to avenge your father's honor and man up now.

Attached: 1523234252796.png (482x637, 24K)

Loyalty, honor, and respect are inherently male ideologies.

Women will never comprehend them the way men do.

The same way men just wont ever understand beauty the way females intrinsically do...its nothing to be ashamed of, its just a difference between genders that needs to be understood, and heeded as a warning.

Why do men like war videogames? Sports? Wrestling? They all have loyalty, honor, and respect.
Typical women's pastimes do not have these things. Is there honor in sewing? Is there loyalty in cooking? Is there respect in liberal arts?

It's not okay to hurt your wife. In this age, if she is a shitty wife you can get rid of her much more easily. Instead, make it clear that you're not their to submit but rather to be submitted to otherwise you'll leave.

>daily reminder that women are the kikes of gender

>Trash like him is what trashy women want
ftfy

And no, NOT advocating for abuse doesn't mean I'm a nice guy.

Man my dad is a saint who never said no to her also he is in his 60s and still works to provide for her.

I honestly wish i was shilling. I want to love a woman and start a familly with. But how can you trust them?

You know what you must do, it's time for righteous retribution.

fuck off sage

I hope she chose a black guy.

Your dad probably didn't communicate enough with your mom so she found another man. Totally understandable response to an emotionally unavailable husband.

Based Muhammad

Attached: BDSM.jpg (500x375, 28K)

Please tell me this is true for only .01% of women and not true in general

It's because your dad is a dicklet and white bois cant compete with Tyrone

Enough said

>It's not the women's fault

Just tripped over on that dick, did she.

>my dad is a saint who never said no to her
there you go dude

your dad is also cheating unless he is a beta

Why are fat people shit*

Located the roast beef sandwich.

Attached: 1526610818603.png (540x675, 254K)

or she's a total cunt and he just doesn't care anymore.

Its cuck behavior to not think all women are holes to be used.

lol nice slim shady reference

Question. Who the hell would date an 80 year old woman?

Maybe your dad is an asshole.

that's also a possibility. marriage is a crapshoot

The parents with the most successful children are typically spouses who regarded each other more than that.

Your dad is likely a weakling. Mine is too, and I'm surprised I haven't found any shit concerning my mother yet. Men need to start taking responsiblity for their shit, stop being children

>I honestly wish i was shilling. I want to love a woman and start a familly with. But how can you trust them?
Χαχαχαχα τι λες

Women are trash. Betrayal is literally in their blood and her evolutionary strategy

Yh sure thats the easiest way to have your wife cuck you by being nice to her.

greeks arent white.

Kill your slutty mom fampai

Attached: FB_IMG_1484699533400.jpg (427x427, 18K)

A good point that most men forget. Maintaining a healthy relationship is a lifelong effort. You cant get complacent. You must always be looking to improve yourself and remain alpha in her eyes
But at the same time, i agree. While we might understand what led to it, there is no excuse for infidelity.

We are not Americans Jamals we don't like bestiallity, but honestly it dosen't make it any better that the cunt is Greek

Attached: GFGDR.png (807x595, 52K)

You just need to marry a good one.

youtube.com/watch?v=f_g58kzSs1U

Attached: 1526368362243.jpg (1979x3100, 1.91M)

Attached: image.png (1597x1600, 532K)

Its most likely a roastie anyway

as if men never cheat, be serious user

Healthy ships is a cuck meme since women cheat on men that give them stable relationships but love unstable ones.

Kill your dad and usurp his throne da silva

shoot her user
livestream it

Doesn't happen when you're a desirable person and you find the right mate. People are quick to marry today, because of the financial incentives, and that's what leads to troubled marriages. A marriage isn't going to last if it doesn't have friendship or healthy children in the picture.

It is fine for men to cheat but never women.

You're a bitter neckbeard. As long as you fuck her good and remain high value, a good woman wont stray

this guy gets it. Sorry ladies. This is not the same as getting your kicks from hitting a woman, getting drunk and beating her up on a regular basis. You only have to do it a couple of times, like with dogs or children.

You live in lala land if you think any cunt is loyal. Even your mom is a slut.

>throne
>brazil

Right mates dont exist.

I honestly don't know what kind of people want a woman my mothers age, i am a complete degenerate and even i have a limit at 40, also she is late 50s

j

>Why do females have no loyalty
Because your faggot of a dad never hit your mom.

Maybe not when you're a low quality person.

>Man my dad is a saint who never said no to her also he is in his 60s and still works to provide for her.
Yep, here we go. I knew it.

This. You need to fuck your mom to remind her to stay loyal to the family.

What sex are you?

How about telling him there is a problem? Telling people things can do wonders for making them aware of those things.

It might be one of the shills who are here for the shooting raid. Maybe they think they can convert us.

Attached: chinese superiority.webm (206x368, 2.59M)

>I honestly don't know what kind of people want a woman my mothers age
Banging a desperate, married milf is a thing in many circles. I'm surprised it surprises you.

These whores need to be publicly shamed.

>greek
>white

Does your father know yet? If not you could make your mother bribe you with cash or a car to keep your mouth shut then tell your father anyway after she pays you because roasties are cunts even if they are your mother.

>Jow Forums
>females
lol

Capitalism.

>Get up early
>Barely spend time with wife and children before off to slavery
>work 9-5 or more in some shitty job
>come home and spend less than 4 hours with wife and children if your lucky
>children have to study for mindless exams so only see them at dinner so probably less than 4 hours
>You and your wife watch shitty TV and your eyes consume absolute bullshit
>Go to bed
>Repeat until your old and frail if you lucky due to cost of living and the amount of debt you will be in

Sure, you go on a holiday once or twice a year and by the end of the first week there it starts to get shit. What a fucking life that is isn't it? A life where your a mindless robotic slave. And if you say 'just go your on way, start you own business' please fuck off with you American Dream bullshit.

You know what to do, follow your fellow countrymen's example

Plot twist. She's planing on killing you.

Confirmed slut

Because the laws allow them to be whores.

hahahaha I love fucking with leftypol faggots like you, because you make it so damned easy. You're so indignant and offended! oh no!!!! hahahahahahah literally kys you fucking queer

Actually, there are feminists because there aren't ENOUGH of him.
Not a lot of feminism in Islamic countries, after all.

that dood is a true mother-fucker and you should eat his heart

Unless she is sorry and the marriage stays intact. Then shaming might be counterproductive.

Yea...no...maybe works for some women but....

>>Be me
>>Fight (((white))) gf
>>Get cops called on me
>>Spend my last day of university in Califas jail
>>Based huWhite cop tells me to never get back with that girl again
>>Other dudes in jail have similar stories
>>One Mexican guy used a machete against his wife
>>Somehow get back with the bitch...iDiot
>>Get shunned my family and friends but they accept
>>Cheats on me with supervisor at work and friend
>>Keys my car..but no physical proof
>>jokes on her, I got a 5 year restraining order (muh piece of paper)
>>??????
>>profit

>>Western borderline personality order women
>>Never ever again even with a 10 foot/meter stick
>>I can spot these BPD red flags from a mile away now

Confirmed retard with no argument. Take off your meme flag, faggot.

The truth really does hurt bro

What with you do with your time otherwise?

While she is wrong, you are wronger.
You shouldn't hit a woman for small things like that.

Not only does she not trust you, she is afraid of you. You really should get some help.

What would you do with your time otherwise?

Begone cuck spreading lies like love to these anons.

Another cuck

While I agree women for the most part do think they need this, that isn't an excuse to cheat on someone. Why is it that women like to be treated like shit? What they think they want/need and what they actually respond positively to are VERY different things.

Islam didn't give us moon landings or computer technology or basically any of the major scientific breakthroughs of the last few hundred years. Who gives a shit what happens in Islamic countries?

Your dad was a pushover, and women do not respect that in a man. I am not surprised at all she cheated on him. Don't be like your father and you'll have a good chance of having a happy family

Mine’s pretty great.

Feminism didn't also happen. It also didn't give us moon landings, computer tech, or any major scientific breakthrough.

youtu.be/FeGxPOONnbQ

Jow Forums could use more threads about personality disorders and what red flags to watch for, as long as the mods don't delete them. Maybe add some racial elements or something to make it un-PC and hence on-topic.

I'm not a cuck. I believe women need control. But mental and physical abuse is not the right way.

who knows

all I know is they are FUBAR and I'm going to have to go get me a cute brown girl

How could you ever possibly know, or assume?