Anyone just wanting to talk? Doesn't matter who you are or where are you from

Anyone just wanting to talk? Doesn't matter who you are or where are you from.

Attached: hbVaz12.gif (700x525, 801K)

i am looking forward to borderlands 3. have you played any of the games?

yeah, all of them except the telltale stuff and the prequels
I remember when the first game came out and my classmates needed a fourth player and I've just got a steam card from my grandma for birthday or something so they let me hang out with them afterschool and exp.
I really miss my Mordecai alt.

Looking back these were a pretty happy times even if it felt like pure hell back then.

I'm really madly in love with this girl in my class but she doesn't like me and only views me as a friend. I'm so madly in love with her I don't even know how to explain it.

>I'm really madly in love with this girl in my class but she doesn't like me and only views me as a friend. I'm so madly in love with her I don't even know how to explain it
Quit my job of 5 years to try to go to school and get some progress going with my life.
Then I remembered this and I realized, "why would I go to school its just going to be a hell"

It'll pass with time. Also the reason she doesn't like you is purely physical and there is probably nothing you can do about it.
Move on.
The sooner you learn this lesson the sooner you find someone real to be with.

Just had to part ways with a girl after 'dating' for 6 months online. We would have never been able to meet irl. Fuck, I never connected that much with another human before.

Why do you "love" her? She clearly doesn't think much of you. You don't always have to approach a female. If they see you chilling and doing your thing, and think you're cool, they'll show real interest. There's plenty of fish in the sea user.

So recently I've got rejected at the application for the board of my student association (sorry, not a neet, nor autistic). And that shit really hurts man, I've been living towards being a board member for over a year.. and around the same time, one week prior, me and my gf broke up, and guess who had gotten herself onto the board.. my whole social circle is based around that study association, and now I want nothing to do with her and the association, but I don't want to feel lonely either

Yeah in pretty sure it's cause I'm ugly. Idk how others see me , but I see myself as 4/10

I don't talk to her much at all. I mind my own business and observe her from afar.

take it as a payback for coming to a board you don't belong to and posting on it
serves you right you normalfag
then go and work on it
unironically go Jow Forums
it will solve only some problems (and give you new ones to solve) but god I wish someone was brutally honest about my appearance ten years ago

Also lower your beauty standards. 10/10 girls are cunts anyway, unironically try to look behind their fake facade

>
>I don't talk to her much at all. I mind my own business and observe her from afar.
To elaborate , we exchange a few words over Instagram every once in a while and sometimes irl

I'm mostly lurking, you guys entertain me the most

Girl I'm in love with is a 6/10
Also yeah , I'm on the path to Jow Forumsness

Hate to break it to you user, but I'm seeing red flags everywhere. You barely talk to her, and watch her from a distance, you're the epitome of a creep as described by Radiohead. If she really was interested by you she would approach you and talk to you. Otherwise she really thinks nothing of you. Let women chase you, don't waste time approaching them and trying only to be left disappointed. If she was really into you, she would make the first move.

yeah mordecai was my favorite in BL1. I would sit in my room on the weekends for days playing it and drinking soda. at that time I wasn't aware of how lonely I was. I like Gaige in BL2. anarchy makes me feel like a god I swear

I mean she almost always initiates conversation whenever we talk , but we both are really autistic and anti social so not much interaction ends up occuring.

I do, I crave socializing yet my mind is always blank and I can think of no topics to speak of.

Attached: cc.png (1251x1076, 858K)

says the literal failure
year of work and you have 0 shit to show up for
pathetic
then also consider getting a job
women admire guys who work no matter what society tries to tell you
also try to be friends with her female friends but not too much, just make sure they don't outright hate you
yeah, it was kinda pathetic but also really nice, playing with other human being and listening to them on teamspeak, it was like a real friendship
Also 0 is nice in 2. I like sniping stuff.

Is courtly love just disguised cuckoldry? Seriously, you are chucking yourself for a woman, going on adventures and working your ass off for a fucking roastie. Why did people think this was a good and Noble idea up until the 19th Century?

Attached: images (27).jpg (640x480, 59K)

topics are gay anyway
I know for sure deep down there is something bothering you or something you want to know more of.

Too young for a job. Also I'm from a shithole country ( Pakistan ) so there's not much to do either

Why am I such a faggot? Why are we binded to our natural need to reproduce and therefore binded to our desire of finding a partner? Why can't we, or better, why can't I control this desire of being of someone, or even the desire of linking someone? I was into this girl in uni, she's new to town, so do I, we frequent the same classes and other places parallel to uni. I gave some subtle signals that I kinda liked her, but she totally ignored me, I didn't really, since, at least consciously, I don't give a single fuck about getting pussy, actually I gave up on this a long time ago, since I accepted myself as socially inept, but today I was with a friend of mine who offered me a ride and we both saw her and a friend walking home, naturally he offered them a ride too, since we live kinda close of each other, and she said "no, i'm waiting my bf". Fuck, anons! She said that just because she thought I'd try something, I bet that! She moved to town 1 week ago, it's impossible she already has a bf. What hurt isn't the fact of she having a bf or not, I don't give a damn about that, actually, as I said before, I gave up on pussy since I'm utterly inept in social interactions, but what hurt was the fact she said that just to avoid me. Rejection hurts, but well, suffering is just part of being alive, right? But I'm really sad desu

0 people did that gay shit back then
don't get that girl into any trouble
nice pasta
fag

Then nothing will happen unless you change your own life for the better. Focus on a hobby or a career, and expand. Like I said there's plenty of fish in the sea. But if you really do like this girl just focus on communicating to her better. You can probably relate and have a real conversation in some way.

It's because of the will, user. There is a will beneath all of reality that impels us to want things and never be satisfied. This will permeates all things and animals and propels us to propagate our race. It does this by making us want a partner and sex, that's how the human race survives but it's a fucking like trick by nature that gets romanticized but makes us suffer lmao.

Attached: images (28).jpg (554x554, 40K)

kike trick*

Actually this just happened, I've just arrived from uni with my friend, I just wanted to vent...

Yeah I've been practicing my hobbies. I taught myself have to play piano and am a prodigy , I can play a few really advanced pieces , I bike 15 kilometers everyday and am a blue belt in taekwondo.

>0 people did that gay shit back then
But some did. And people never got divorced back then.

Original, Based and Schopenhauerpilled

call your mom, don't take up space in here
literally anecdotal evidence
also people didn't get divorced because most people had 0 rights, no woman had rights and also there was a chance to get excommunicated or burned alive even if you had rights

Honestly, friends I have made over the Internet I have grown closer to than most of my family members. And yes there is something satisfying about skullcapping psychos

I don't see what the problem is then. Focus on your social skills I guess?

What's it user? Are you annoyed with me? Oh, you're an just absolute frustrated faggot, arent you?

Yeah ig that's my main problem , I have 0 friends

Either way, what I'm saying is that there were some people that got cucked by this bullshit that the Western society has spread throughout the centuries and I personally know someone who got fucked by it. Like, I mean it's not gonna be us but there are gonna be a ton of teenagers who think that this love bullshit is real and get completely fucked over by it, right?

Attached: 1445705277386.jpg (590x562, 140K)

perhaps it's that you'll never see each other in real life so sharing stuff is easier without the fear of repercussions
I've made this thread in order to talk to interesting people not to satisfy the needs of some failed cucked normalfag.
So yes. You do annoy me.

Or quite the contrary and there will be people who will hook up and stay together simply because they think this is what love looks like?

Why the fuck is it so difficult for me to gain and keep weight/mass, I could literally eat up to 1200 calories worth of peanut butter alone and barely get a single pound or two, which gets burned in no time.

Attached: 3F800C1C-D40C-4EEC-8560-04701D4705AB.jpg (240x255, 23K)

Are you talking about hook-up culture? Then no, only 20% of the male population fucks constantly (i.e. Chads) and they fuck a different girl all the time and no way any same person would consider this love lmao. Romantism is retarded but the hook-up culture isn't any better.

Attached: 1554148538981.png (821x815, 1.09M)

>just want to talk
You're clearly a dumb faggot, learn to express yourself then, oxymoron

Then that's a problem. Find a main circle of people you share interests with, go to music clubs and atheltic clubs. You say you do martial arts? If you're good enough at that you could even lead your own group. Girls find that sexy as fuk.

>I wasn't aware of how lonely I was
not the user you we're replying too but I felt that on a spiritual level
>lived life with no worries despite having no friends or accomplishments
>playing vidya and watching youtube all day
>tfw when I turned 18 everything went to shit because of the realization of how much of a fucking loser I actually am

Attached: realhumanbeans.jpg (836x543, 111K)

That feel when finally found someone to talk to and have nothing to talk about. It's like we're just forcing ourselves to try and connect over and over again. I guess it beats having nothing to do.

>I crave socializing yet my mind is always blank and I can think of no topics to speak of
I relate to this post on the deepest level.

Attached: 1541712205511.jpg (340x340, 50K)

>Why did people think this was a good and Noble idea up until the 19th Century?
Jews, later they found out it was more profitable to get them on the workforce as if they were men

It's the natural order. Men attack and destroy whereas women heal and nurture. Men argue whereas women converse. Men compete whereas women cooperate. Men and women have natural roles but now those roles are being ruined.

Men are supposed to be leaders because their natural ownage shows up in their speeches whereas as women are too soft. Women can't motivate their people into action and can only perform the support role of comforting the weary.

Isn't it funny? You "click" with someone but realize there's nothing more to it (for the time being at least), yet some people talk about mindless crap frantically in hopes of "clicking" with someone. What the fuck

I think we've been wrongly conditioned to believe friendship means talking non stop, silence be damned. If you ask me if you can go out say fishing with someone and not be bothered by the silence, but rather simply enjoy your friends company that is the ideal kind of friendship. I have no frens and I'm not well in the head so what do I know tho

Attached: 1503222434119.png (872x720, 537K)

I am the user who's been getting IV ketamine infusions. For some reason this whole thread has seriously resonated with me. I really want to get some of my thoughts on paper, I think they're valid but so fleeting. Part of me wants to bring a voice recorder next session a la Hunter Thompson and just babble into it as I undergo the k-hole, but the doctor would think I was insane. I need to obtain a large amount of black market ketamine, lock myself in a room alone and write the Great American Gonzo Novel 2.0, not "out into the country" but rather "deep into the void."