Live with mom/dad and hit my cannabis oil vape pen every night

>live with mom/dad and hit my cannabis oil vape pen every night
>boomer parents don't realize that modern technology makes getting high a discreet thing now so they never suspect a thing
why aren't you vaping weed Jow Forums? there's so many pros, the only con is that if you live in illegal states you just get bulk flavored distillate instead of actual strand choice. face it, smoking is for old fucks. enjoy your cancer

Attached: THC-DistillateFeatured.jpg (1080x1080, 116K)

>why aren't you vaping weed Jow Forums?
I prefer to snort speed and crash into a suicidal depression after that then snort ketamine to recover.

>why aren't you vaping weed
>enjoy your cancer
When you vape, the oil must solidify. Vaping is said to be as harmful, if not more than smoking

how do i get weed when i have no friends?

i'm too dumb to use the Dark Web

also i'm not a cop really

you're still breathing in smoke retard, i hate you

I don't want to get popcorn lung.

ask a coworker, gym, literally anyone at uni. doesnt have to be friend

but what if they think i'm a faggot?

they already do but they'll still take your money

What are you on about? vaping is way better than smoking. There is no combustion in vaping so its far better. also the cilia would cough up the oil in your lungs like it normally would with any other debri in your lungs.

all the vapes I've tried are pretty weak, doesn't matter if it's oil cartridge or dry herb, I get a pleasant buzz but that's it. There's something "missing." I'd rather smoke a bong. There was one vape that I remember hitting hard but it was like a $700 desktop volcano thing that plugged into the wall, ain't got that kind of cash for weed

My under aged cousin hits his every night and his mom doesn't suspect a thing and you only need a few hits to get high cause it's so potent so he doesn't even need to use it that much

Attached: Based Zoomer.gif (1024x750, 493K)

Will weed help with neurosis? It's one thing I haven't tried in trying to find something that will at least make it possible to live a "normal" life.

Shit is so damn cheap they literally give it away. Every Friday at the dispensary I go to does a buy 1g wax cartridge for $30 get a second one free

>the oil must solidify
yeah, outside my lungs when I breath the vapor out dumbass

>bragging about being a degenetre pot smoker
protip: pot smoking never works out later in life

Attached: 1552886433660.jpg (1500x1124, 342K)

>weed
A shit drug desu. I enjoy LSD and shrooms and I experimented with microdosing for a while. Much better than just numbing your senses.

weed is garbage desu. Stimulants and psychedelics is where its at

but to be fair, i dont really like drugs that much anymore. A sober and clear state of mind makes things more enjoyable imo

Get the Da Buddha or Silver Surfer. Trust me, highest you'll ever get with this thing. Its basically a Volcano except its 180 dollars instead of 400 (volcano used to be 700 now its 400)

Attached: d6e1298ffca0be9c512e705b015ae264_x700.jpg (746x700, 58K)

Sperg level over 9000. I honestly want you to drown yourself tonight to cleanse the gene pool.

>Haha mom and dad I'm ruining my life and there's nothing you can do to stop me
Your life is over and you're not even 20. DUDE WEED posting on the internet is your peak.

weeds for pussies and hippie scum

Attached: virgin weed.jpg (1280x618, 90K)