So what's some reasons you don't typically like Americans...

So what's some reasons you don't typically like Americans? I just want to see if I am like any of the things mentioned or not.

Attached: 1525591589352.jpg (600x600, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FYbehmvl-XA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

americans give their foreskin to jews

uhh there stupid smelly don't like anime think too much of themselves believe in god like guns too much capitalism and think liking feet is weird

they’re loud and obnoxious retards

Many of them are blindly patriotic/ nationalists
I think that's kinda sheepish

All of these, combined

I didn't have a choice in the matter as I was just born.

>American flag
However I agree with you on your reasons. I hate typical normal Americans myself.

I don't see anything wrong with being proud of your homeland but right now there's nothing to be proud of here in America. I honestly feel like the Wild West days were the last time America was truly America. There was some great moments during the 20th century but it was still mostly "meh" then as well.

am i the only one who read this in a larry david voice

*grabs ur ass*

It was around the late Truman presidency when America became interventionist that things started to go downhill. The US retained most of its brilliance up until the Johnson Administration.

Yeah, I agree with you on that.

youtube.com/watch?v=FYbehmvl-XA

I had an encounter with an american in germany wanted to visit friend in hallway of apartment building he comes out and greets me in english instantly hated him and felt uncumfortally and also i thougt for months that this polish guy who asked every morning for cigarettes on trainstation was american but he just couldnt speak german so he spoke english with me and after that i realised that americans speak fucked up english

Would you rather an American try to speak German with you even if it wasn't good or if he barely knew any? Just wondering.

what? something about a pole, but you don't even explain how the american spoke weird english?

I knew from my friend that he lives there for year so this implied that he does this with everyone in my country i wouldnt be so mad if he would just initiate the conversation in german and asks if we could talk in english but that he just sees it as natural I dont like espacially because I live near an american base everyone can learn simple greetings of any language in 5 minutes

I couldnt distinguish a polish man speaking english from an american speaking english thats the explanation

Ah, so he lived there for a year? Yeah, he should have at least made some effort in that time frame to learn at least some basic German then. I personally would want to learn language at least well enough to talk to someone in case of an emergency. Can't just expect everyone to instantly know English everywhere in the world.

this and the bravado / chest pounding about being literally the only relevant country when they know absolutely nothing about any other country except what the (((american media))) tells them they need to know which usually lies

Yeah, a lot of them don't care either. That's the sad thing.

Yeah, that American's retarded. I lived in Germany for 3 years. Not that hard to learn basic phrases like "Hello, thank you, kill me, etc"

i only hate those that are ignorant to change, or those that take what i just said the wrong way and think that progression means radical rebellion against a cause.
yeah, brah. picked my sidechick up at noon-thirty last yesterday to grab some backdog 840s at the quad. then i went with my bros down to the south hamp to chowder some native chicks down the trail of beers. shit was choice.

lmao, makes me think the kraut must have been THAT unfortunate to meet one of THOSE people

>kill me
Töte mich is that correct? lol

>ignorant to change
You're talking about over 90% of the country here.

a couple of years and had huge pickup (very unusual here) with bright colours and chrome But to be honest in germany english is mandatory in schools (muh defeat in 1945) so it englishspeaker are kind of lazy here which upsets me honestly

is correct even gramtically

Hast du die pfälzische Leberwurst probiert?(small pop quiz for you)

Yeah, from my understand English is taught in most schools across the world but of course most people are just going to ignore it or forget most of it after the class. Except for when they get on the internet which has really made it more widespread. But typing something out is completely different. It's like when I was in school they made learning a second language mandatory. In my school they gave us the choice between French and Spanish. I took French but I didn't retain hardly any of it at all after the class was over.

Okay, I'm actually somewhat interested in learning German myself and after this thread I might actually go for it.

Did you try the liver(something)? then I'm not sure of the other word.

Have you had something something sausage? lmao, my German isn't up to par, only living there for 3 years and all. I've been pretty Americanized after living here for 8 years now.

So it means "Have you tried the Palatine liver sausage?" Its an my favorite local sausage, its spreadable an looks gray (girls often dislike it )You both did well Im proud of you and Palatine is my region in german Pfalz= (adjective,pfälzisch)

Attached: 422823-960x720-leberwurst-pfaelzer-art.jpg (960x651, 222K)

Looks interesting. I used to live in the Bitburg district area in Western Germany and would go to visit Garmisch in the south once a year to ski.

Also visited Trier many times.

Fuggg a good friend lives in Bitburg we always made fun of him because of the famous Bitburger Beer and said he lived in a factory... Good Times

Ahhh, I've never had any sausage like that before. Then again mostly anything pork is porkchops and bacon which I don't eat as often as I used to. My grandma used to fix sausage a lot for breakfast when I was growing up which I haven't had in a long time.

Have you seen the porta nigra I wasnt so impressed but they have good restaurants their but its also not really my region but close enough 2hr drive

we have much to choose from but every type of sausage is typically eaten on top of bread and nowadays often have a chicken variant of the same sausage (Immigration)

Attached: 240_F_136174973_1zCuOoW8UHWhiyx83bPXxNjhdPX0mLde.jpg (360x240, 35K)

Yeah, I'd say I eat a lot more chicken than any other meat. It's just cheaper where I'm at. Pork and beef are actually pretty expensive in my area.

I forgot to ask in my other post. Is there a lot of problems with refugees on the culture of German sausage? Also do you personally have problems with a lot of immigrants and refugees or typically other muslims that are in Germany right now?

the prices for meat are pretty simular to what you are saying but for whole cuts of meat, sausage is different because making sausage is just a way to be efficent with what we have after killing the animal.So good cuts are just sold as they are and the rest (intestines, blood organs, bones ,cuts of pure fat) are used for sausage making them cheaper

They dont participate in our culture or food ( my experience) I never saw an refugee eating sausage the thing is the refugees came here and we already had a muslim community (turkish guestworkers who are interpreting the word "guest" interestingly) and they just have more in common culturally so they just eat their kebap but what is interesting is that they drink our alcohol? to be honest I dont understand them culturally morally and their motivation to forfeit their own country for my country and just live like they have there.So personally they havent bothered me directly because I live in an rural area and they like citys. but sometimes I see a few of them at the bus stop giving me dirty looks for smoking a cigarette (many germans smoke, we even had a smoking area for students in my school).

"We are the best country in the world"

GREADES GUNTRY IN DE WOOORL-

Attached: 1510119922912.png (500x375, 260K)

Americans are cool stop bully them!

Attached: 1526291883079.jpg (833x696, 143K)

the problem is not America, but this :
1- the capitalistic system.
2- the laws and rules.
3- the systems itself as order.
3,5- what the system orders as order.
4- for who/what we work for.

basic exemple: the nonsense of learning all the national lenguage and other lenguages for nothing and i real mean it for nothing.

>third world
>communist
makes sense

They're nice :3

Attached: 1525902187044.jpg (1920x1080, 112K)

2 types:
1) full of themselves, think that everyone else on a planet, including type 2, are subhumans, while in reality it's not like that
2) literal subhuman shitskin immigrants, who are now "americans". Nothing likeable about them. There are immigrants from Russia as well, but most of them are same russians. I don't like them here, I don't like them anywhere else in the world.

They can't take a joke. They take everything said to them seriously and don't know how to play along. I know we make fun of Germans for having bad humour but Americans are worse.

when I play insurgency there's always an NA faggot that screams at you for trying to have fun and not taking it as seriously as a naactual military operation.

they call it America

as i sead.. not Americans, but capital and order
same story..
i like americans artworks and progress
its the order and with the order of money
to be honest they could even be shit
but wy others must pay that story wen they dont whant or even make use ?
cause a God taught thats the best for everyone alive ?
sad to say the one in charge is a dam retarded manager and i mean it, realy fucking retarded !

if you're living near an american base why don't you learn american?

never

Attached: 1517839221562.jpg (600x539, 47K)