First chapter of the book

As promised, I am going to keep you updated on the book I’m currently writing. This is me reading the first chapter because I know that typing it out will result in pic related, so enjoy.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Dkwnts3WCb4

Attached: 11894102-8331-4039-B97C-0BF998EBD7C3.jpg (392x500, 132K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FYbehmvl-XA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ok cool

Attached: 1522534463011.png (639x581, 560K)

Keep in mind that I’m not David Attenborough, so don’t expect top notch narrating. Also, any criticism would be much appreciated.

I’m expecting to do a chapter a week, so keep that in mind as well. I’m also running out of things to say to excuse me bumping my own thread

I would rather you write it here if you don't mind

Alright, I can do that. Gimme a sec.

cool

Attached: approve.png (217x190, 55K)

youtube.com/watch?v=FYbehmvl-XA

First part
The woods of tae were, to the untrained eye, a rather ordinary forest. Teeming with life, the woods contained all sorts of creatures, both big and small. My sweet story on the forest floor. Deer would frolic onto any sunny patch that they could find. The occasional giant could be seen waiting through the trees like tall grass, sometimes muttering spells from times past. Even a gentor could be seen flying over the thick canopy, it’s leathery wings flapping against the wind. Yes, it would appear that Tae was another boring old forest, with nothing extraordinary or special about it. Or, so it would seem. You see, beneath the innocent mask of tae held a secret that was both terrifying and intriguing.

pretty good intro

Part 2
Every night, when the moon rises over the mountains and shines its pale light on to Tae, the trees begin to move, their roots surfacing from the ground like a worm. They would stroll across the dirt, sometimes for miles, to find another place to nestle their roots within the boundaries of the forest. After these nomadic trees settled themselves, the ground would begin to shake violently, to the point where the very ground would begin to rise and fall. A towering hill, so large it seems immovable, could be nothing but a small creak the very next day. Change was common within tae, and the animals knew that better than anyone. The beasts understood that, when they settled into a warm cave or nest to sleep in, they could very well awaken to find themselves in the branch of a tall tree, or nestled in a ripe fruit bush. But, on this particular day, a rather unlucky white fox had to start his day drowning.

I hope your book isn't on how to iron a shirt senpai

Attached: Stelter001.jpg (600x400, 41K)

The fox opened his bright blue eyes to find that the warm burrow he slept in the night before was gone. Instead, he was floating in cold pool of water. Instantly, the fox began to move wildly, trying to get to air. His small small lungs were burning as they began to fill up with water. He kicked his strong legs off of the bottom of the pool, desperate to stay alive. But the fox couldn’t see anything. Every direction he looked in was a dark abyss that seemed to go on forever. Every second that passed was like an hour of excruciating pain that he had to go through as he struggled to keep swimming. But, slowly, his strides became weaker, his heart started to pound softer and softer, and he fox cane to the realization that he wasn’t going to make it. After all these years, it was going to end like this.

Why you gotta do me like that.

The funny thing about death is that we won’t accept it until it’s too late. When it has its clutches around us, with no intent on letting go, only than will we fall asleep in it’s cold embrace. And that is exactly what the fox did. He stopped struggling, and let his body float in the abyss. He accepted what was coming, but was terrified where it would take him.

Out of the corner of his eye, the fox saw a small white light. The type of light you would see when you were only seconds from death. The type that would become brighter and brighter, until all you could see was white, and then, well, who knows? But, instead of getting brighter and brighter, it actually appeared to be coming closer. And as it got closer to the fox, it started to take the form of long and thin cables that flowed a bright orange. They started to coil around him quickly, first starting with the feet, than with the top of the legs, than to the rest of the body. As soon, as the ropes were wrapped tightly around the fox, they began to tug at him at a rather alarming, pulling him up faster and faster by the second. It didn’t take long for him to surface the water with a loud THWOOM!

I’ll complete the rest of it tomorrow. For now, good night.

was alright,see you tomorrow then

Noice

That's a pretty nice reading PD. Can't wait for more!

bumping the next Hemingway