How many times do you mentally tell yourself to die or commit suicide every day, and what do you say to yourself?

How many times do you mentally tell yourself to die or commit suicide every day, and what do you say to yourself?
For me its usually 20-30. Always something on the lines of "I need to kill myself." or thinking about how much easier things would be if I was dead.

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 9K)

Rarely
>How many times do you mentally tell yourself to die or commit suicide every day
maybe back when I was in hs but I'm a grown ass man now and dont have the edgy thoughts of a teenager lol

2-3 times, usually stuff like "I need to kill myself" or "I'm need to shoot myself soon/next year/etc". Honestly it's more habitual than anything, I just say it subconsciously.

Depends. Dont think I thought about it more than twice in the past two days, but at some points in life I've had to tell myself to shut the fuck up in my mind cause I was thinking of nothing but an heroing the whole day. Those were some dark times. Nowadays not any better but after a few fucked up attempts I already gave up on suicide.

Anywhere from 10-50 which ranges from I wish I were dead to fantasizing about buying a gun

>How many times do you mentally tell yourself to die or commit suicide every day

I generally dont, I only do it when I pretend to be White

Today I had an emotional break. Quit my wageslave retail job last month and have been in and out of shitty fast food jobs since. I couldnt take it and quit the other one I had today. I get overwhelmed so easily and can hardly function anymore because my OCD has consumed my life. Every moment Im awake Im tormented. After I quit my job mid shift today I was going to run into traffic. I just want to die and it is all I think about anymore. Things just seem to get worse everyday. I do my best to stay positive and improve myself and my life but I just always feel out of place. I will probably end up homeless soon because I am getting to a point where I can hardly function. I wish I did not have to feel this way always, Im only 20

A lot.
I cringe all the time remembering my stupid self and say i want to die out loud

Once every morning when I wake up or within the first 2 hours.

Attached: 1554093389506.jpg (500x460, 45K)

Idk at least once a day but really it's spotty with the times and repetitions per day
>you should kills yourself
Also
>you should nail your head to a fucking wall
>you should drag yourself into a fucking ditch
>i hope a pack of dogs gets you
Among others

like once every hour im alone

I wake up, put the 1911 in my mouth and then watch some anime

Yes
I know exactly this
ImThe worst is when I have work. When I get home and get high and am playing vidya I unwillingly go through all social interactions in my head.
There
Is
Always
Cring
Worst part is I have a crush on my SUPER hot boss, but only because of her personality. I don't think she's necessarily that pretty and/or has my ideal body.
There's no way she likes me though, I'm me

I feel that, user.
>wondering super in depth what my insides would feel like splattered across some grass
>all the little blades of grass just touching all that soft fleshiness that doesn't need air touching it; much less grass
>wonder how many seconds of consciousness I might attain if I shoot myself in the head and what the newly formed hole would feel like
>pass another car going the opposite direction and for a split second imagine myself swerving just a few feet to the left effectively mashing me into my car as much as any human could with all the guys and bits merged in steel
>this idea is compressed in my mind, can be unpacked within a split second and never fails to make the left side of my body twitch up

usually before bed i think of what i should write on my suicide note

maybe once every 30 minutes on average.
not adding up imagining my suicide. for example, seeing a bus/car and thinking about jumping in front of it. jumping from a tall place, shoving a knife on my neck, grabbing a bunch of pills and swallowing all of them, etc etc etc.
it's not all that bad. it actually is some sort of relief knowing that o could end my own life if i truly wanted to.
but since i'm still not manly enough to end it, let us continue to suffer on this beautiful existence.

Attached: 1533051844715.jpg (388x443, 21K)

Population: 1... I find myself doing that often around others and by myself not often enough.

Attached: IMG_0000.png (600x700, 18K)

Not every day but when I can't do something simple and I'm alone I'm hitting my head and screaming to myself to die. I'm too passive to actually do anything about it though. At least until my parents die. While life is usually bearable I'm already noticing how much living with my parents keeps me in check. Sometimes they go away for one or two weeks and I lose it completely. Hitting myself, screaming until I can barely talk, stuffing myself with food until I vomit and being generally extremely depressed. I don't think I will last long without them. I have nobody else but them and Jow Forums.

I usually spend a solid thirty minutes after waking up wishing I was dead so I could live in the DMT dream forever. I then move to the couch in the living room and disassociate for 2 hours until I come back and think about all the reasons I should kill myself for another two hours. After all that I can usually get on with my day, save for some 30 minute intervals throughout the day where I tell myself I would be better off dead. I have multiple attempts and a rehabilitation under my belt. Currently I figure there is no real reason to kill myself because the best suicide is to go through life and let my body kill itself naturally. Honestly OP, despite being a severe manic depressive and borderline, I still find light in my life. Live for seeing pink skies in the evening, when you may feel the loneliest. Because everyone will stop and stare to see a gorgeous pink sky. You will never be alone then.

Attached: DFA11541-0A9F-4002-A942-E49A018E9403.jpg (1080x844, 75K)

The same here, about 20-30 times per day. Maybe 10 times on a "better day". Mostly it's just me imagining myself handing from a tree in forest or shooting my head off Shuaiby style. Sometimes it's accompanied by thoughts of shooting some place up.

Yeah, probably 20-30 too. I go for walks in the morning and mutter to myself about how I'm worthless garbage and need to end it. It'll never get better, your life will always be shit; might as well kill yourself now.

2 to 3 times a day. Always at least once before going to sleep