What's it like to have someone sexually attracted to you?

What's it like to have someone sexually attracted to you?

Attached: IMG_u53i7g.jpg (490x388, 51K)

you're in the wrong place, friend.

this is like asking a fish what a steak tastes like.

it, nor we, shall ever know.

I'm sure some of the reddit larpers would love to give their input.

the feeling reminds me of someone trying to acquire something from you that you aren't selling.
you wonder why the fuck they want it so bad and you never did anything to upsell it at all.

unwanted physical harrasment by girls. I have no social cues and i do not want to get touched, but you actually tell a girl that is attracted to you to "fuck off" she fucking goes ballistic and you just made yourself an enemy with nothing to lose

I'll second this. Maybe it's my local flavor of autism, but it sets off all the "this person is lying / scamming / cheating me" red flags in my brain.

I know this feel from atleast two girls and yes i am a robot before you tell me to gtfo your board. It really boosts your confidence especially if you do the deed and you'll feel much happier around them that is if you find them attractive too.

>tfw I'm completely convinced that no girl alive would ever be sexually attracted to me
>tfw no gf to initiate sex with you

Attached: IMG_20190306_090546.jpg (599x294, 23K)

I start to wonder if I'm seeing things, doubting even the most obvious signs of interest and dismissing them as just friendly behavior.

It's a boost of confidence when it's so obvious I can't doubt it, though, more so if it comes from a cute girl. But even if it's a gay man speaking (assuming you're straight) you think "hey, I can make it".

It feels pretty good. It can sometimes feel like a nice relaxed feeling over your whole body. Or maybe a general, nice warmth.

Sometimes it makes me smile and I feel a little happy. Mostly it makes me feel relieved, I think. It also makes me feel valued.

Once the initial flattery wears off it becomes scary for me personally. I don't like people being attracted to me.

I know what steak tastes like

This would be right 3 years ago. Not on nu-Jow Forums.

It's scary!
The ladies are like, "GIVE ME SEX NOW" and you're just sitting there like "please God keep the demons inside her from scratching 'FUCK YOU' oon my front door again, thy will be done"

Maybe unrelated do you find yourself becoming more of a creep? I don't wanna be that guy but I can feel it happening

You fellas realize it's a man's job to initiate? The girl will react depending on how she feels about you, but she will rarely show it outwardly.

>have a loving gf who's everything I ever asked for
>loves me for me and is completely enamored by me
>finds me extremely sexually attractive to the point when I could just make a sexual suggestive comment or two and she's already getting wet thinking of me
Feels great lads, if you better yourself and never give up you'll one day find a girl

Literal heaven. I have plenty of experience in this regard, AMA.

What does AMA means?

She stares at me and laughs at everything I say. I fuck her whenever I want.

t. fish

i can't believe this is not original

Go back to 1749, buddy.

Reaffirming - I spent most of my life up until my mid 20s as undesirable trash. You do your best to look nice and present the best you possible but when you aren't receiving any positive feedback it's hard to not let your imagination run wild and fill in the gaps with all your insecurities.

You could be living your best life in all other aspects and on paper you should be feeling on top of the world. But when you just can't seem to attract any one it oddly negates all the other shit.

But the over the past couple years I've been able to become attractive in the eyes of more women. Even quality 7/10+ women. Now that women find me attractive I feel like a real person. Like I'm no longer fenced outside the gated community that is the world of dating and relationships that seemingly everyone but you was able to experience for fucking ever.

It makes me feel confident, my mind is a lot more calm, I hate life a lot less, and it allows me to radiate that confidence in other parts of my life that don't involve women.

Pretty apt descriptions right here. I've never understood how anyone can think of it in any other way.

Nothing. It's not that special.

Terrible because you have an indestructible 4in metal super soaker that can never maintain satisfaction so you try to fulfill the other important necessities of life until you breakdown from the loneliness and kill yourself. I can't wait to become another statistic for the suicide rate of older men. If you can even call me that.

Attached: 1554100764127.png (568x454, 367K)

I wish I knew.
maybe I do I have no idea.
Every time someone appears to show some sort of favor to me I just assume it is pity or some trick.
I hate the feeling, it makes me feel so awful, becuase then they feel bad because their pity made me feel bad, and it's just this awful cycle.

It's a junky self-esteem boost. What really feels good is someone who is sexually attracted to you and also really genuinely likes you.

When your entire bodies just long to be close to each other. You grasp each other tightly and every part of your body kisses theirs, the tightness increasing as you both cum together and for a brief moment you've lost all thought for everything except how much you love this other person. Although desu, even this isn't that good in the end. The greatest feeling is simply when there's one person who you've allowed to see you entirely, and they've allowed you to see them entirely. This can occur in friendship or love. It's a wonderful feeling. It leaves you feeling like you're not alone in the world.

Feels good.

>What's it like to have someone sexually attracted to you?
it can be quite bothersome when they can't keep in under control.

>sit alone at bar
>woman randomly says out loud to me "wow it's cold today"
>my mind reels and I am paralyzed and holy shit this is my chance to escape my perpetual isolation
>"Yeah it is"

Attached: 1516032208632.jpg (1024x768, 101K)

Ask me anything.
Its one of the things reddit plebs created I guess, high profile people have made simialr AMA posts on there, including Obama and Bill Gates.

That depends 100% on whether that someone is in any way attractive to YOU.

I imagine it could be really awesome. But alas, all I can say for sure is that if it's someone who is clearly the bad kind of crazy or who grosses you out, it's a little like one of those dreams where you're called on in a class for which you're not prepared and everyone is laughing at you and it turns out you're not wearing pants and everyone will hate you if you get the answer wrong. Only worse.

Nice normalfag bait.

It depends on the person. I got laid once in my life and the girl basically wanted me for my dick. I didn't like being craved after for my boyish looks as she claimed. Being objectified feels degrading as fuck and it's a clear message of "I don't give a fuck about you, you're hot, let's fuck." and maybe some of you would be cool with that, but I am not. I eventually gave in months later because I was a 28 years old beta virgin and nothing else was going on for me anyways. Everytime she would see me she would get innapropriately physical and it made me really uncomfortable. We fucked a couple of times, I never came.
If it was a man who behaved like she did, he would be in prison.

>I don't give a fuck about you, you're hot, let's fuck
This is the sort of thing that feels super good at first if you're sufficiently starved for touch, but then feels incredibly empty afterwards, and you discover the hard way that it it was a mirage and wasn't much different from just fapping except in the amount of energy and risk sunk into it. Sex without at least a small amount of genuine emotional connection is not worth it.

True that.
I did get some satisfaction out of it though. Not being a virgin anymore is somewhat of a load off my shoulders even if it's a suoerficial one, but having a minimum of sexual experience means that I won't be as insecure if I ever get laid again, so that's a plus. Having the opportunity to play around with a girl's body is the shit, though. Even if I got the equivalent of chinese bootleg in term of sex quality, it really does feel awesome to get all physical with someone else. Learning to make a girl cum and making her cum several times is also a big experience and is far easier than what people say, but at the end of the day, it would have been a better idea to pass on her, but I needed to know what I know now to think that way back then, so I guess this experience did give me a valuable lesson in standarts and self-respect.
There is also a weird after effect of fucking casually for the first time. As you said: Emptiness and a certain degree of sadness. I couldn't understand why everyone kept hyping this kind of experience as THE thing every real man must do. As if being some Tinder addict out for disposable human beings was the pinnacle of happiness. It's just not true. I spent a long time feeling like there was something wrong with me for not enjoying the experience enough for me to get into it and fuck more girls. As if I hadn't unblocked or something. I was expecting the experience to turn me into an outgoing chad like fuckboy, but it did the exact opposite. I felt weirded out by the whole experience and retreated even further behind the walls of my self-defense mechanism. I spent 2 years just auto-pilot giving every woman looking my way the cold shoulder, refusing to let any woman in again and I just didn't understand why.
Today I do. I understand that by giving in to casual sex, I didn't respect myself and my values, that I felt used and like I had wasted a chance to be with someone good.