GEROW!! Hehehehe, hi uncle user! What are we going to do today?

GEROW!! Hehehehe, hi uncle user! What are we going to do today?

Attached: 1444528406523.jpg (807x605, 184K)

play nurse
originalblox

We're going to browse Jow Forums and report people who make extremely low quality threads.

Shoot up the school.
Oregano.

Attached: 0000.jpg (320x320, 45K)

Sounds like a meaningful and enjoyable way to spend your time.

How come her hair is longer on one side

That is the hair from her back, swooped over

we're going to play nintendo and then throw sticks at people from a bridge then I'm going to tell you to shut up and run home like a wierdo #2

Gonna see how much your tight little body can take. I bet you can take all of it. How old are you, anyway? Too old.

Best plan I've ever seen.
I really wanna do it but I don't have anyone to do it with me, though.
We would go and buy some ice cream after that if the weather is fine. And throw the ice cream to some street dog haha stupid dogs

imagine being able to touch this angel

Attached: 11155522266.png (1001x823, 806K)

B-but she's your niece, user!

Attached: 1535514042659.png (250x202, 8K)

I'm not saying touching sexually

just touching her arm or hand

we play mom and dad

i'll be mom

Attached: 1540984568299.png (657x527, 27K)

Oh then it's alright.
It's nice to handshake your niece when she comes home.

Tbh I think that if my brother somehow manages get kids, I probably would be the one that ends up taking care of that poor child.

We'll get some pizza delivered, play a bit of vidya, watch some stuff on Netflix, and end up passing out on the couch together.

I wanna be a good uncle so fucking much

We are going camping, so get your gear and pick a gun. How can I call myself an uncle if I haven't taken my niece on a great outdoors experience? And try not to bring much food, I hope you like to eat rabbit

Attached: 1553548208457.jpg (736x981, 142K)

What would be the correct answer? I wouldn't want to go get ice cream because it's too much sugar. We could go to Trader Joe's and pick out something for dinner. I guess you could take her to a friend's house, but then it's the same problem of people without much to do. Maybe go on a bike ride, but what happens if she gets hurt? I guess hiking, but that's kind of boring. If you had a volunteer opportunity ready for when you knew she was going to be over then you could do that. You could watch a movie, but that's awfully passive. You could fly kites/a drone in the park. You could play Mario Kart or make a Skyrim character. Is this what my life is? Passive consumption of entertainment and consumerism?

Attached: 1535150369453.png (860x1100, 1.09M)

We're going to play cave explorer.

>"But uncle user, don't you know there is gonna be a huge rainstorm this weekend? I don't think it will be very safe to go outside without planification with a fragile unexperienced girl like myself"
You've got 5 minutes to make up a new plan, Wilderness user

Attached: 1500392969173064320.jpg (1000x750, 944K)

You fail to realise that the only acceptable answer that OP was expecting for at the time he created the thread is cuddling with her

How long are you gonna cuddle for? Maybe 20 minutes? One of you is going to get bored

I'm gonna teach you how to toss salad

You lose track of time. And if you do it the right way, you'll fall asleep.

>How was your day with Uncle user?
>He's so boring! We cuddled for a while and then he started snowing. I had to wait for like two hours because I was afraid to move. I finally escaped when he woke up and went to the bathroom.

And that's the story of how you get arrested.

Attached: 1520563004471.jpg (306x306, 20K)

>this pedophile again with his eternal fantasy of having sex with his sister's young daughter

Attached: 1277593779848.jpg (164x152, 5K)

I'm only telling you what OP expects in the answers to his thread.
Of course, it's a creepy fantasy and almost as boring as reading a dictionary with her.

.>he started snowing

hahahahah holy shit

honestly i 'd have no idea if something like that happened
my life is pretty empty i do nothing except shitpost and read boring books

Attached: 2g30vqf1bik21.jpg (640x631, 127K)

let's have a puppet show with me and your aunt!
>we have 40 puppets and a stage
>married 11 years
>don't want kids

Attached: folkmanis-puppets-slide.jpg (1626x589, 194K)