/uni/

If you're in uni and not studying STEM then why are you there?
CS brainlets dont count

Attached: IMG_9388.jpg (730x745, 47K)

I wanted to study liberal arts, got a problem sweaty?

>then why are you there?
Wet, fertile pussy everywhere. Duh...

>CS brainlets dont count
Get your books knocked down by the C++ chads again, user?

Attached: 7B4C8CCC-5BED-4FA2-82F8-A70A4ECC335E.jpg (130x136, 5K)

do you have rich parents or do you have a teaching career in mind? if not, see you in insurance sales/retail
>implying anyone on here gets any

Attached: IMG_9596.png (837x837, 290K)

i know CS majors, they're all either fat or skinnyfat manlets. cringe!

Attached: IMG_9378.png (888x894, 555K)

because they're not as dumb as the brainlets who stuck out a STEM major with a 2.5 GPA, no experience and screwed themselves into insurance sales/retail

Your major doesn't matter. Take it from a gainfully employed software developer: your college major matters about as much as your high school GPA once you enter the professional world. It's all about work experience and connections.

Your degree only matters for the first job, and arguably not even then if you made the right connections while in school and got a valuable internship with the right business.

b-but user-kun, I have a 3.7
the majority of robots don't have these connections nor the drive to do the legwork concerning internships/research or what have you

Attached: IMG_9290.jpg (498x573, 49K)

As a CS major, this is only true of half of them. The other half are normalniggers that heard CS is good money.
>there are multiple autistic CS majors with thinkpads and fedoras at my uni

My school is an extremely normie kind of place, party and football. The autists here still wear fedoras with no shame. It's incredible.

>CS
>good money
pick one user

>tfw I just had to sit though half an hour of an autist in an entry level CS class try negging everyone else in the room as he had for loops explained to him.
It was honestly kinda funny to watch a dude with a pedostache and a synthwave tshirt trying to act like a chad, but damn was he unpleasant to be around.

Normoid out now

this seems true of most CS turbo-autists, they're somehow both very aggressive and very insecure
one of them awkwardly told off my favorite professor/mentor over some stupid shit the autist didnt understand and even started threatening the prof and i wanted to beat his shit in so bad, they all have incel phenotype yet act so entitled. it's strange
just because you're a robot doesnt give you a license to be an insufferable sperg irl

Attached: IMG_9193.gif (720x540, 405K)

It's the fact that they think they can act like chads despite having absolutely no social skills whatsoever. He did that thing where he corrected someone on something he was actually wrong about repeatedly too. It's just major compensation without being willing to look at yourself and try to actually solve any problems.

exactly
they're obnoxious brainlets in general, this is why I exclude them from STEM master race

>tfw not really STEM
>after I attained my bachelors I had to go to even higher education
>I'm 2 years in and have 2 years to go
>Going through preparation for one of the biggest tests in my life
>it's hell
>after I graduate in 2 years, I'm still gonna be another in-training bitch for 3-5 years
CRAWWWWWLING IINNNN MY SKIIIINNN

good luck with that user, sounds like you're on a chad career path

Kek, he is better than you he studies harder and you will be begging for his help as time goes on

I can't tell if you are joking or not anymore. Please no bully.

I was being genuine. I'm guessing some kind of health career or pharmacy?

>CS kids studying hard
kek

Yeah, I'm in med school currently.
>I was being genuine.
In that case, thank you for the kind words user

based and chadpilled
I wish you good luck user

Attached: IMG_9349.png (1000x1000, 274K)

Meh, I didn't get a STEM degree and my life turned out pretty alright. Do what you want robots and don't listen to the STEM niggers.

not him but good shit man. getting into any med school (in America too it sounds like) is pretty tough these days. top 10?

Top 10? As in like a top 10 medical school? I'm not in those, stayed with the home state: Texas. Texas has a decent medical education, but the big thing is how cheap it is compared to the rest of the country, which I am grateful for.

I respect that. if you learn what you need to learn, put in all the due work, get into a good residency program, and get that knowledge and make that money, it shouldn't matter where you go. good luck man.

I'm a third world sandmixwhitenigger and in a couple years I will be taking the USMLE.
Idgaf about getting into a good residency program. Family medicine and 250k a year is all I need

Mechanical engineering or industrial design

>the majority of robots don't have these connections nor the drive to do the legwork concerning internships/research or what have you
Then they're probably going to be unemployed.

cs is the biggest fucking meme in higher education, next biggest is psychology.

they're idiots basically, herd followers who deserve what happens to them

>CS brainlets
why
every time I see them I wish I'd studied CS instead
t. biology graduate

animation and film, possibly getting a paid internship this summer as a PA

What's the only reliable major at Uni?

Accounting?

Attached: 1553323350940.webm (1280x720, 1.91M)

on the contrary all cs majors I meet seem to be dumb chadlites who think they made a smart decision

The funny thing about cs is so many spergs seem to think that because they're unattractive and have bad social skills that must mean they're a gifted engineer. The possibility that no, they're actually ugly AND stupid never really occurs to them. They have zero self awareness and zero humility. It's fun to watch them grow increasingly desperate as the months roll by, losing their early confidence, eventually going into a catatonic trance in class. Because they act like such assholes nobody invites them to study groups or offers them help on their assignments, not that they'd accept it because even at that point they're still deep in the delusion that they're geniuses.

Thank you user. Hopefully I get through STEP1 not too badly dinged up and then take it day by day from there.