>good time
>adventures
>going out with friends and shit
>laughs
>meeting girls
>having fun
>getting drunk or high and having funny shit happen

>live randomly becomes a nightmare
>like shit went from rainbows and sunshine to dark gloomy thunderstorms black clouds and skies angry god
>nothing but bad shit happens
>every day is literal misery
>nothing but suffering and loneliness
>only have one or two friends left who are angry autistic weirdos that i hate hanging out with
>angry scizophrenic weirdos i can feel hating me
>never laugh never smile
>nothing good happens
>life has become my own personal nightmare
>cry every night thoughts angrily screaming every day wake up in total panic anxiety or sad as fuck nightmareish depressing
>get so depressed and anxious i dissociate from reality
>need some form of pleasure at the end of the night drugs food just something or i cant sleep or lay down
>end up becoming fat
>home life gets more and more depressed
>had deep rooted ptsd come out that i had suppressed
>every day is a panic and ptsd attack
>girls only ghost me
>never have fun anymore just sit in the house crying freaking out
>gets more and more hopeless by the day
>life keeps getting darker
>keep hearing horror stories of girls being raped or fucked up shit
>no longer look at girls like majestic beautiful creatures
>dark corners of my mind are the only things that come out now

What the fuck happened? My life became my own personal nightmare and before it was like a funny little sitcom with adventures and nothing TOO bad happening and days filled with laughter and friends. I mean all my friends were ass holes that ditched me but it was never THIS bad

Attached: CD437C0F-D121-453C-9742-443C52D2E0B9.png (1092x1037, 27K)

Does anyone else relate to this or have you guys just always been living the nightmare

Something must have happened that set off your downward spiral, it seems like it was your friends ditching you

It's modernity user, every year that pass the world get darker and darker

hey maybe you should talk to a therapist?

I think its just some shit in the universe like i am just meant to be sad. Bad karma maybe?

I can relate user. Except I never had a life. Never had my sitcom. Had a few real friends for a brief period and that was it. All I do now is cry and have panic attacks and fantasize about having friends and a life and going on adventures.

Attached: 1553831470304.jpg (705x435, 21K)

Damn you never even had the good part? Mine was still shit I remember my Chad friends always ditch me. Only would get into a party if I had drugs or got in by accident somehow and everyone would ditch me at the end of the night

It was in a small so parties and everything even sucked

I had Chad/normie friends too. They only wanted to hang out and get high or drunk if I had something to put in (my money, time, etc). Not just for the sole purpose of having a good time with true friends, as if the money or other surface bs even mattered.. But that idea didn't even exist in their minds. And there was always an ego/image thing with them too, they always used me to look better. I felt so betrayed, I don't even know why I did it so many times. Now I'd rather just be alone than have fake friends. Be very careful of someone's real intentions, and who your true friends are.

In all reality, I hope it gets better user. This thread gave me a whole set of feeling I didnt even know I had.

Attached: 6C8CDB94-FF21-4B2B-84D2-95E70EE298F3.jpg (750x588, 165K)

Oddly enough just meet more people. Not like a hobby or anything. People don't just go do that stuff alone. Usually finding a job that has a lot of people like cashier or something. Part time job, I'd just recommend doing it in a different area, new demographic. I kind of went through something like you, then it turned out I'm the normal one and there was just one small vocal group of people that were fucked up. I mean normal is kind of a pre-conceived notion. Most people not everyone had the same exact circumstances and if they did you get these creepy kind of cult things of people who only behave a certain way and act that way toward outsiders from their clique. Chances are you just haven't met enough people and you probably act like you don't enjoy it when you do since you're kind of stuck in a loop it seems of behavior. Don't forget to give them a firm handshake.

Anything good is over in my life everything is bad now and it is impossible to get anything good or else I would of done. I am essentially a prisoner of the universe now

if you maintain such a passive attitude you'll never do anything constructive to help yourself and you're just going to be miserable for the rest of your life

I am trapped out in the middle of nowhere no car no friends closest person is 5 miles away and a weirdo parents are poor and sad and have no one around literally and i cant do drugs anymore

Its over man

I'm guessing you're just a dumb dick if you peaked in high school

No life shit on me

If it was impossible to have anything good, you wouldn't have had times you considered good before. A huge part of it is just trying to find something that doesn't make you miserable, typically by doing things that would likely make you unhappy. If you're a genuine person then you can assume a lot of other genuine people are around. If you were someone else and met you the way you describe you act as a separate entity, would you want to hang out?

I'm not trying to really give you some advice and was somewhat joking about the job thing. Normies always say get a hobby and boomers always say get a job. I've had some bad jobs not worth doing with super fucked up people that are just every as bad as people I was trying to act out and distance myself from making my problems worse by doing so and started acting in a way I probably wouldn't have wanted to be around me either if I wasn't in the know about it being an act. If I were just an outside observer I probably would have thought I was a complete idiot if I didn't have an ulterior motive for a purpose.

Sadly that literally is all there is to do. Its a shit small town. Its either get a job or do nothing. And getting a job is just about impossible. No busses no Uber everything is like 40 miles apart its freezing fucking cold out all year

5 miles aways is a good bike ride. Even in cold its probably better for you than staying indoors OP.
get out there. There are suprisingly nice people in the big blue room. Jow Forums is not what IRL is.

Well that one friend is shit. Hes crazy as fuck angry all the time. I can tell hes an angry incel like hes never had anything go on and hes afraid to leave his house so he has 0 fun experiences and every time something good happens i can just feel him hating it and wishing he could rip it away from me its really sad he seems miserable and full of hate so i dont hang out with him much

Sometimes i go there and we do something like kratom and i guess its kinda fun. My life is just meant to suck i dont know why

I relate to you a lot, every day is a new misery, every good thing comes with two bad ones, I feel cursed too man.

Thank god haha
If I never had a good period in my life that means i'll just get it later right guys? haha what a relief maybe there is hope haha lol

Attached: 1495019546406.jpg (1024x939, 98K)