Signs that you're being targeted for manipulation

Every social interaction involves manipulation to some extent. People only spend their energy interacting with others if it benefits them. That's "normal" behavior and doesn't warrant much attention. However, some people will be targeted extra hard for their reluctance to contribute to society. Here are some signs you're on of those people:

>having "social anxiety"
It's the so-called prey response. Predators will sense it and intensify their efforts against you.

>being subject to random ID checks
Your information will be constantly checked to make sure you can't escape and to intimidate you

>being diagnosed with anything
Doesn't matter what "mental disease" it is. They all have the same purpose: a casus belli against you giving them a free hand to do anything they want with you. At least they're being courteous haha.

>trackers inside or around your home
Pretty sure I don't need to explain this one.

>meeting people who are super relatable to you
Met someone with the EXACT same "diagnosis" as you online? They're very friendly and understanding? Maybe they're now trying to convince you how great their life became after taking meds? No pressure, but maybe you should too? Hmm... See where I'm going with this?

Feel free to add anything I've missed.

Attached: Tranquility.png (600x600, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Gib discord gib discord gib discord

Inb4 someone calls you schizo
Just know you've got kikes on your tail but don't go posting like that because otherwise your posts will be used as validation for efforts on others
T. Propagandist

Also this originellimelli

>coming in contact with someone who just so happens to be jewish
C'mon, they're like 1% of the population. You're more likely to meet a tranny than a jew. Obviously something is going on here.

So if you actually did have a mental disease, how could you possibly prove it to yourself, if your criteria blocks out assessments by both medical professionals and friends? Isn't it a bit too convenient that everything that might suggest you actually have a disorder is part of a secret conspiracy against you? Serious question user

post yours if you want to orbit me so much hahahaha

Honestly I hate discord with a passion but uhh (the nwerd#3322)

Good question. I forgot to clarify this, but in essence all "mental disease" is just a tool to categorize and ostracize you. Think of it like this: what gets called "mental illness" is just a set of character traits that's not useful for keeping social order or even disrupts it. Doesn't mean you need to be "treated". Most of the time just being left alone is sufficient.

Yeah I just did some googling and jews make up 0.2% of the world population, while trannies make up 0.5% of the world population. You're more than twice as likely to come across a tranny than a jew. If you come across a jew, there's probably a reason.

There's a quote somewhere saying breaking people to be normal was part of the program because them not being normal was to their detriment and so "treating" it was necessary.

>if you actually did have a mental disease
False premise. There's no such thing.

OP is very mentally ill, bordering on catatonic. It's best if you don't try to help him and just enjoy the shitshow. I mean, you could keep trying but you won't get anywhere with him. He's just going to say something like "BUT THE HAPPY PEOPLE WANT TO ABUSE ME!" or "YOU PUT THE NANOBOTS IN MY BLOODSTREAM, LIAR!" regardless of what argument you come up with. As you said yourself, he dismisses anything that goes against his delusions as a conspiracy by the "happy people" or whoever his boogeyman was.

I come across them regularly, and I don't live near a synagogue.

So you don't think mental disease even exists at all? We can be born without arms or without sight, we can have speech impediments or ugly deformities, and we can die because of stupid unstoppable physical disorders, but a brain is always perfect?

Would you actually add an user who posted their Discord, Aiste?

The fact that it's a regular occurrence is a bad sign. I'd be concerned if it was even once. The fact that it happens on a regular basis basically guarantees they're up to something.

Are you that larping faggot that hangs around these threads?

One was a goblin banker for certain. Another is a student in my mom's class. Not to mention obvious ones in passing. Yarlmukes included occasionally.

pretty good post OP, Thank you. I will keep an eye out for those things. Also you should be looking out for people who claim to know you. for example you might be at a bar or something and someone claims to know you from high school, if you dont really know them very well chances are they want something from you

No, that would be OP.

It can still happen though, desu.
>t. tranny with jewish friends.

I'm nowhere close to catatonic. And I'm always willing to listen to other people's arguments. No need to be so dismissive of everything I say just because you disagreed with me on something in the past.
That's not me. I just don't care to correct Discordfags. Let them waste their time.
The issue is that most of these disorders are categorized by their "symptoms" and not causes. If you're born without arms it's pretty clear that you're missing your arms. If you're "mentally ill", more often than not it's just based on what you're doing not being useful for the greater society. In essence, its an attempt at removing free will, but only from those they don't like. Kind of hypocritical, don't you think?

Attached: Purity.png (600x600, 346K)

If you're born with brain deficiencies, I think it makes perfect sense that it'd come out in your behavior and decision making. Because you make decisions in your head. Not only that, but trying to analyze your own behavior is like setting a clock to itself. If it's broken, it'll stay broken, and there's no way to know for sure without outside influence.
However I see what you're saying. In a way, comparing yourself to society is the perfect way to test whether you truly are broken. That's why it's a disorder, because it's unusual and normally antisocial. People consider that bad.
However there's no conspiracy against you. Nobody cares if you're a NEET. You still buy food and everything. You're not a hindrance that's going to topple society. If there really was a malevolent force trying to keep you in line, they'd probably just kill you instead of going through all that trouble.

get account suspensions on social media for no reason
created a twitter account just to lurk, follow tweets from a couple public figures and was suspended within 12 hours of account creation for "suspicious activity"

whenever I travel my credit card gets frozen for fraud activity. always paid off every month & i've never even approached the limit

rapid moderator intervention on certain public forums

was made an organ donor on drivers license renewal despite specifically requesting not to be.
hmmm.

I honestly think feds are on my tail, which is fine, but still it's a weird sensation.

>I honestly think feds are on my tail
are you doing something illegal?

The issue is assuming that they're deficiencies in the first place. You mention that comparing yourself to society is how we can know we're "broken", but all that really shows is what they value. What they consider useful shouldn't make you feel like you're deficient, especially taking into account the fact that they're not even consistent with it. A good example that I often use would be autistic people in pre-industrial societies. Due to a lack of stimuli, they simply had no issue integrating. There was no need to ostracize them. Once industrialization kicked off, they became dead weight and suddenly "autism" appeared. I wonder why? Who knows what traits will be valued in the future? Your own self-worth mustn't depend on society's needs.

>However there's no conspiracy against you. Nobody cares if you're a NEET. You still buy food and everything. You're not a hindrance that's going to topple society. If there really was a malevolent force trying to keep you in line, they'd probably just kill you instead of going through all that trouble.
I never mentioned any "force". It's other people doing it. And they're not going to kill me since they're "civilized" and all. Not to mention that they didn't decide that I'm "mentally ill" overnight, it was a years-long process. It's a complex mechanism developed over the years that not even the ones running it have a complete understanding of. It works semi-automatically. People like us just happen to fall into its gears.

No, but I know I'm a threat. There was a black suburban with tinted windows driving next to me today that had the license plate "NOT FED" too.

U r so quirky n weird lol
Sage

>meeting people who are super relatable to you
I don't get this part everyone who is really relatable to me knows psych meds suck and are bullshit. they also know therapy and psychiatrists are a meme pretty much.

>If there really was a malevolent force trying to keep you in line, they'd probably just kill you instead of going through all that trouble.
Killing it hardly malevolent. Sometimes you just gotta kill shit to get it out of your way. If there was a malevolent force that took an interest in you, it certainly wouldn't kill you. That'd end its experience with you.

I only put that point up because of a weird experience where an user had the EXACT same diagnosis as me and tried to convince me to seek help. He was a very self-contradictory personality. On one hand claiming to not trust "professionals", but then went on to describe in detail his positive experiences with them. It's nice that you've had better experience than this.

discord
[lb]-I-l42l-I-[dl]
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: ahegao 2.jpg (396x372, 58K)

well for some conditions "treatment" would mean being basically dead inside or locked up so you can't really talk to anyone who fell for that. the ones who seem relatable just cope with it and help themselves and talk with others about it. only "normal" people seem to tell me to get "help"