Why do women wear makeup?

Why do women wear makeup?

Attached: pexels-photo-324655.jpg (1125x750, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ancientpages.com/2016/05/09/ancient-egyptian-men-used-eye-makeup-many-reasons/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

because they are sex objects

Why do men wear clothes?

Men used to wear make-up in the Egyptian Royal Court. Green Eyeliner was preferred.

To enhance their thot process

kek

Ancient Egyptian Men Used Eye Makeup For Many Reasons
ancientpages.com/2016/05/09/ancient-egyptian-men-used-eye-makeup-many-reasons/

Didn’t they used to wear kohl to keep sun out their eyes? Asians did too

Ancient Egyptians used a variety of cosmetics such as eye make up, rouge and perfumed oils that softened the skin and prevented burning in the sun and damage from the sandy winds. Galena powder possesses disinfectant and fly-deterrent properties. It is believed to offer the eyes protection from intense sun.

The smoky kohl liner served both practical and ritualistic purposes. It was thought to repel flies, protect the eyes from the Sun's rays and ward off infection. Makeup helped to imitate the looks of the gods. Favorite eye make up colors were black and green and outlining the eyes with pigment was deliberately done to created an almond or feline shape.

Eye make up provided psychic protection as well. The Egyptian word for eye-palette seems to derive from their word for "protect." An unadorned and thus unprotected eye was believed vulnerable to the Evil Eye. Outlining the eyes thus became a personal protective amulet drawn right upon the skin; an amulet that once applied could not be lost or misplaced. Makeup was believed to have magical healing powers.

Although cosmetics were certainly used for the purpose of beautification, in ancient Egypt, eye makeup did more than paint a pretty face.

Yes! Charcoal also captures pollutants and irritants.

cuz they ugly

I am a man and use a BB cream to smooth my complexion.

To simulate the appearance of arousal (rouge is an obvious example). This weakens men's resolve and allows women to dominate them psychologically

Attached: 1526401542614.jpg (680x510, 33K)

most are ugly without makeup

To look better

Make-Up is a Magical Device.

Gay

n1

ahaha you stupid cunt .
we were cloth to not get dirty while manly working .

to protect us from sun burn

to keep us warm .

you guys were make up to fit in your fake reality

Nothing wrong with that but you are better with hemp oil.

This level of stupidity can only come from a roastie. Interesting choice of memeflag though.

Attached: 1525388500850.jpg (1024x533, 120K)

Difference between a pauper and a suit - you taylor what you wear as an image of how you wish to be perceived.

We have to compete with each other fir Chad, who falls for the makeup Jew every time.

>men are dumb, the thread

Anyone using the term roastie is a subhuman without any degree of intellectual clout.

You are cannon fodder.

Canadians and communists (male) share beauty tips and tricks.

Do you think women would find it cute if I put make up and lipstick on my dick?? :3

No.
> :3
Enjoy permanent virgin status.

>we
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Not sure but it smells fucking disgusting especially if you’re doing anything together that makes her sweat. It’s fucking HONKING. I only date boys for this reason.

Attached: 3A27B9F6-3806-49B6-8C28-D05942597882.jpg (447x541, 31K)

sage

Some makeup is fine as it accentuates femininity, but too much of anything is bad.

*kisses your cheek*
No homo, just needed some chap for my lips.

>plebbit spacing
>triggered by pic related
Ah, the summerfags have arrived. Literally neck yourself faggot.

Attached: hqdefault (3).jpg (480x360, 19K)

I would kick the shit out of you, you misbred fuck bat

You need to be 18 to post here, you little faggot.

the question should be: why don't men wear makeup?

nigga you know you like uniform skin

Women are valued for youth and beauty.
Some women use makeup to look better than other women which in turn forces other women to do the same to keep up.
Feminists are trying to blame man for sexualising women but it is actually intra not inter gender conflict.

Taller than you.

Cuz they are ugly and they stink

Colloidal silver + Vitamin C + Collagen protein + Glutathione + Water is all that they'll need

To wear the lie on her face instead of just on her lips.

>taylor

To look good for men, of course. It is competition to attract a mate.

I've seen actual $oyboys do it but generally you don't because of facial hair. City boys and California stuff their groin area with socks to make their penises look bigger. Rich Californians occasionally get plastic surgery for fake muscles because working out twice a week for 30 minutes is too tough.

I can't spell get over it.

Most women are naturally ugly, and paint on a fake face to hide this fact.

Females are instinctively trying to look as good as possible in public in order to attract males once they reach puberty.

How do you spot a person with fake muscles?

Why are women naturally uglier than men? No homo

They use to scam men out of their resources

Attached: 1521909444769.jpg (728x546, 44K)

t. blue waffle

Attached: Blue Waffle.jpg (378x358, 45K)

bad thread

the -absolute- state of Jow Forums