I'm so sorry to put you through this baby

>i'm so sorry to put you through this baby
>i was drunk
>he took advantage of me
>don't destroy this beautiful thing we have
>i want to die

wat do?

Attached: 1757101-young-woman-crying-human-being-woman-youth-young-adults-photocase-stock-photo-large.jpg (800x850, 112K)

Just leave her you ultra cuck. No question at all.

Easy, Help her die.

get the fuck out

Goodbye

Tell her to do a backflip

repeating numbers suggest that this is indeed the only acceptable course of action.

Help her and get back with her
who cares if she cheated on me?

Based and checked

Don't worry, I won't destroy anything baby, because you already did. You destroyed our Relationship when you decided to be a stupid whore and jump on some cock.

Why do women think that the fact that they feel bad about doing something should be the only punishment ? Boggles my mind.

If you get back with her she won't ever respect you. Well she never did if she cheated.

ofc paki
she shows vegana and you become a dog

Attached: B897FDF5-F167-454D-88DB-771EE0C07514.png (466x344, 379K)

Don't be a faggot. You know she fucked him because he gave her vagina tinglies. If you're even 1/10th of a man you'll act like it and do your part in teaching roasties that we are not having theoir bullshit whore ways any longer.

Funny story, that's literally how a friend of mine got his girl and married her, he had an affair with a married woman and gave her a baby.
They are doing pretty good now.

Fucking cuck faggot.

Kill her.

sarcasm low iq slavnigger

kill the whore and move on to her sister/cousin

You're bad at sarcasm

Tell her that only a threesome will make it right.
Then dump her.

/thread

Fuck off mutt.
You're out of my life.
I suggest you make better choices next time.

This actually happened to me. My gf pulled this excuse. Fucked me up, I felt like shit and wanted to stay with her but told her it was over. Acted like no fucks were given, even though I was dying inside.
Best decision I made.

>forgiving her being drunk with sexually interested strangers only to make false rape excuses
No paki...

A woman who can't control herself when she's drunk is a weak, pathetic excuse for a woman.

Women CONSTANTLY use the "I was drunk" excuse. Partly because they're encouraged to drink heavily but mostly because they're stupid fucks who can't figure out when they've had enough, or should slow down, or think decisions made when drunk don't carry over when you're sober.

forgive me,mutt
I am new here

>leave her
>she takes a whole bottle of ibuprofen for attention
>some other sucker dates her
>the cycle repeats
At least I got out of the loop