Autism

Is autism just a way for less intelligent people to cope with complex systems; of which the superior intellect can more easily intuit?

Attached: Workplace_stress_pt1.jpg (652x370, 34K)

wow, you're so smart.

I'm a fucking idiot

Autistic people tend to be more intelligent, though.

Seriously though, either I was retarded, or it's the fault of the school system, I never felt compelled to learn, which was a shame. Going to college I struggled with truly learning the things, focused more on the end goal. I never felt in an environment conducive to a love of learning, but one of stress. Which may attest to my low intellect, so I have decided to go on a journey for knowledge, and will memorize it to help me with real life, because I would have a larger context and wisdom. This cannot be said about a person of high intelligence, would it not? They can get straight to the point and go, go, go. I think the U.S. school system needs to add more literature requirements, I mean you are telling me you would walk around the hall, and hear people complaining about too much work (read 12 pages), which is truly an anti-intellectual culture that will go on into adult-hood.

Got any research citations on that, interested in the topic

Imagine being able to see every miniscule happening of cause and effect all around you, but being unable to process them because no human brain is big enough to process them all.

Yes, tragedy does happen, but that is not the fault of the individual of high intelligence, because I am speaking that he or she can reason flexibly as to counter many hazards minus an asteroid.

what

Attached: 1521500941650.jpg (612x716, 90K)

They tend to have higher IQ. I have autism and was in the >90th percentile in every subject except mathematics in my entire high school career and met many extremely intelligent people as we were secluded away into the side rooms. No documentation to prove it, though. Try searching on your own, sorry for not being helpful.

I thought you were to make a point where intelligence has no advantage in an probabilistic universe

Gay-mers rise up rarXD!!!!!! NO more women to say no to us and games! Yes all gay-mer pride! Open your eyes, we live in a society XD rise up!

Attached: tmp_17636-15254726413911154914425.jpg (718x1384, 65K)

And responded accordingly

No I was just explaining how it felt to have autism

We live in a sad world

That sounds more like OCD then

OCD is one of the possible symptoms of autism.
Altho I don't understand how what I've said sounds like it

I was secluded in 5th grade, it was loud and I remember heading into the side room with my friend. Don't remember the exact reasons, but I did my work and got decent grades. It was in high school where I started to get really high grades. Class was easy to rig.G.P.A. only tarnished by freshman year

I interpreted your comment being in an endless universe and the observer only being able to grasp so little of so much and continuously and being so futile to tackle it all. And I took the next step, and linked that with the concept of how an OCD person always wanting everything "right".

That actually makes sense
But I always assumed OCD is more keeping things right in the physical sense. As opposed to the mental sense

I guess OCD has less to do with intelligent decision making, and more about some sort of neurotic thought or thoughts. Autism may precede that by developing an abstraction of the world around, and to mentally fill everything up. OCD then may be a symptom where you want to keep building something.

You sound wise beyond your years user

Attached: 1525825651533.png (252x200, 42K)

Thank you, and you have good English

Growing up on tv and computers will do that to you

Isn't that something

What is this autism going on here?

Attached: 0BF8A30C-2CF0-4C2E-9EBD-97A6AA0EA38F.jpg (1200x675, 108K)

In only know slight French, enough to slightly discern the context of words in subtitles

What is going on here?

Yes that’s what I’m asking

No, What IS going on here??!!??

Don't worry about it, so do I

Attached: 1502921229669.jpg (249x249, 10K)

Idk, that’s why I asked

Attached: 550B3E68-BF50-48FE-BE9B-1E73CD2C90FD.jpg (357x585, 83K)

I don't which autism I have, it's very fleeting though