White rappers are the most oppressed group of people in the world

White rappers are the most oppressed group of people in the world
:(

Attached: A4813FC1-6665-4E31-9D03-AC6FFBDA51AF.jpg (750x636, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bxQpL5cmNEQ
youtu.be/XWr2VZiov_A
youtube.com/watch?v=KCil-kLGkvc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Post Malone is cool

literally looks like this guy has had his brain removed

I imagine life itself would be a struggle with those tats, regardless of occupation. On the subject of his occupation.. birds of a feather.

It's getting harder and harder.

Attached: 88907486-4CCC-47B4-A906-0E38FEFD0A0B.jpg (1268x1589, 1.28M)

Looks like the posterboy for trailer park white trash.

Post Malone is a kike

youtube.com/watch?v=bxQpL5cmNEQ

how would a jew know?

things often appear as they are.

I hate wiggers more than anything else. I at least understand why niggers act like niggers, it’s in their genes. They’re still reprehensible but they can’t hekp it.
Wiggers on the other hand SHOULD know better, yet they choose to adopt ooga booga da shooga wooga bix nood muhfuka muh dik “””culture””” anyway. Disgusting.

Kek haven’t seen this one before

How do you do my fellow whites?

Attached: index.jpg (251x201, 7K)

Latino rappers like 69 can say nigga but white rappers can’t thats some bullshit

This jew makes nigger rap look like fucking Beethoven.

Talent, good looks, nothing matters any more in the entertainment industry ... if you're a jew, they can meme you into stardom. That's how far they have rotted our brains.

>white

When I was in jail some nigger said I look like post malone. Shit was pretty cash.

Attached: 1526137679991.jpg (500x496, 122K)

youtu.be/XWr2VZiov_A

Confirmed basedlet, back from his minecrafting days

what does the barbed wire forehead tattoo mean

he's mocking jesus

i think it's just pop music at this point. i mean he's just singing with autotune

There's a minimum level of craft which is completely missing. I don't care about autotune, I care about the lack of tune.

It's just so amateur hour.

What's so oppressive about a white man talking over other people's records?

compared to other pop music? i dont really see the difference to be honest

89% of you kissed other boys and you liked it the taste of his kebab flavored lipstick.

Attached: britihboys89%kissotherboys.png (657x813, 308K)

>2010

Pulling out the classics eh? Longing for those glory days of 8 years ago when you were still 60% "white".

>white
he is a borderline retarded kike

rap implies weakness, and weakness turned into out-of-control aggression

when blacks rap it is disgusting

why spread this practice

why pretend the blacks want to live with us, they clearly want to hurt us

why would a white contribute to a genre that is about hurting white people and spreading crime and violence

jewish is not white

I'm down for black rights, but he's clearly just saying that it's difficult to sell yourself as a white rapper. He obviously isn't saying he is at the same level of discrimination as the average black person. Overreacting.
In school my mate sucked my dick after a bet.

Have you ever been directly under a Jew's control? Do you know how horrifying, how dehumanizing and how deranged they are to black rappers?

Now imagine that they got a white goy in their clutches. That's why EVERY white rapper is a total fucking degenerate. They're precision-tuned to break down everything noble and good about white culture and to encourage degeneracy.

Ice Cube talked about how the Jews did this to Gucci Mane and how it actually pissed him off, because Gucci was already the ultimate obnoxious nigger and they wanted him to nig HARDER.

And it's like... Why do these white people want me to nig harder? And then Ice Cube had to come over and quietly explain, "they're not white."

Post Malone is probably being sodomized by kikes in return for his success.

Attached: we are back.png (561x650, 640K)

>Gucci Mane
youtube.com/watch?v=KCil-kLGkvc

just look at this guy. how can you make this any more niggerish

>post muttalone