Leftists trying to get a Scottish teenager kicked out of school for tweeting negatively about the Royal Wedding

Leftists trying to get a Scottish teenager kicked out of school for tweeting negatively about the Royal Wedding

twitter.com/JoonieBaby13/status/997853944415211522

Attached: royalwedding.jpg (1024x842, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meghan,_Duchess_of_Sussex
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/One-drop_rule
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

is that a legitimate account or one of us?

It's a legit account

Based. Generation Zyklon is not a meme.

She'll probably be shamed into submission though, I doubt she's mentally strong enough to stand up to the kind of tricks they have in store for her.

This is me, I am 100% Jow Forums

what part negress is the roasted whore ?
33% ?
25?
15?

She's not wrong. Imagine the reverse of this. Some white redneck, maybe Larry the Cable Guy marries into the Wakandan royal family. Imagine how hard the chimping out would be.

>Based. Generation Zyklon is not a meme.
It is, and the fact that it is one person saying this and about a million disagreeing proves it.

Prove it scottish nigger. Show us your tits

Doesn't mean her true feelings will change, it will harden her against these fuckers more than anything. The left creates the extremeists they "fear"

> try hard edgelord racist teen
Kick that cunt from everywhere

her momma looks like she's about 60% or 75% black
daddy is said to be white
meghan whoreroastie is therefore 30%-40% black
more white than black
niggers can't get it done

>about a million disagreeing proves it.
>speak against it
>people try to get you fired from your job and kicked out of school

Attached: you.jpg (807x999, 51K)

>>people try to get you fired from your job and kicked out of school
Its not hard to post on the internet without using your real name

UK is turning into a police state.

Attached: 1525860979874.jpg (448x402, 32K)

one drop rule (95% white or you're not white)

Why did she say "black" american? American would have been enough since it already implies 56%er.

Who cares? She could be full black for all I care. We need to realise that there are common goals with people and organizations like Nation of Islam, who actually preach race segregation just like the KKK wants. It would be the most retarded thing to attack those opinions, it's rather a good way to show that this is an opinion that transcends race and is based on some deeper human instinct.

Good

there should be no place for racism, sorry

GREET MAIR SALTY BLACK SEPPOS

>niggers can't get it done
Well yes, but she's still black. It's typical case of le 56% face.

He's right you know.
We're coming after you racists next

Attached: goatfag.png (558x179, 17K)

Hey I'm a Puerto Rican myself and I agree with her. It's important to keep the pedigree of the Royal family. A British Royal Family should try to keep themselves as British as possible. I know Harry doesnt matter cause he is a Branch family but this is the Jews testing the waters. Trust me in 25 years you will see a crown prince marrying a mutt or an arab. Harry marrying an American Divorcee Half Black Mutt Actress goes so much against protocol is not even funny.

> better ruin her life so she has nothing to lose because people with nothing to lose will totally not kill me.

fine she's not white no shit but she ain't black either
>many find this hard to comprehend
LOL WTF

she's no american she is LA MOGRA

>She could be full black for all I care.
LMAO
it's all you care about you fucking cuck

no she's not, the nigger is not allowed to breed at that level
she's less than a halfie nog
this means the nigger is still the underclass

LMAO GTFO OF OUR 90% WHITE NATION

It appears she feels no shame and even less guilt over this tweet. And that's a good thing

someone had to say it.

and on top of that his drunk redneck family is taliking shit about niggers at the wedding.

Serious question, why are bongs so stupid? It's like your IQ is somehow related to your oral hygiene.

Attached: [email protected] (615x717, 436K)

>preach heresy in public and the church WILL be notified :)
>preach reactionary propaganda in public and the NVKD WILL be notified :)
>preach wrongthink in public and Big Brother WILL be notified :)

Attached: heresy.png (593x268, 27K)

Attached: heresy2.png (582x368, 46K)

How I loathe sweetie posters.

>makes threat
>puts smile at the end
It's like they want to be hated, even by neutral people.

yes the demonrats should shut the fuck up and all their shitskins need to go home
problem solved
WALL

This is a picture of that creature that had the fucking gall to insult a teenage girl in that way

Attached: heresy3.jpg (288x288, 26K)

the fuckin niggers and dim dems segregate everything
the only thing desegregated is safe white neighborhoods

Uncle Deano is going to have to go choke a bitch.

Americans need to understand that school kangaroo courts are not a thing in Europe

If the school, public or private, takes disciplinary action against her for something she put on twitter on a saturday, she will sue and get rich

this

Well, yes. The left is more powerful and therefore gets to impose its will on those it detests. This is perfectly normal. When you get beaten, the winner gets to dictate the terms. This is what losing means.

Attached: clausewitz - war definition.png (1013x158, 31K)

>be bong
>say racist things on Twatter
>burgers try to get you expelled
Internet was a mistake.

That would make for good memes.

Niggers are foreign element i in Europe. We kept our continent nigger free for that reason (sorry colonies). Goblina mutt.

There are SEETHING nignogs in the comments that are both claiming that she's racist and simultaneously claiming that blacks are racially superior in every way to whites, top kek.
Niggers are truly the cursed race of this planet, both stupid and evil at the same time.

Attached: 1526441579336.jpg (750x755, 242K)

Skyrim belongs to the nords.

Attached: twowoodelves.jpg (570x276, 78K)

kek it is astounding how american pavement apes think they're the best at everything

Fire up the ol' twitter account and support her. Or fire up you're fake nigger accounts and attack her in a really over-the-top way.
>SORRY HONEY WE'S KINGS AND SHIT NOW ENGLAND IS A BLACK COUNTRY #NOHONKIES

>Racism isn't acceptable
>It's time white Americans got that into their stupid pregnant heads.

Keep it up leftists.
Meanwhile niggers continue to rob and murder whites every day, while living off our tax dollars, and we can't even mention it's happening.

Attached: 1521771383727.jpg (5136x2736, 2.14M)

nig got caught

Attached: 2B63721A-246A-47D1-B191-8C25A84F0F5E.jpg (750x861, 256K)

>you cannot have your cake and eat it too
what the fuck did he mean by this?

Nigs claim Obama is black. But he isn’t really because his Mom is pasty white. They think Meghan isn’t black, but Obama is.

Plenty of blacks threw a shitfit over Serena Williams marriage.

> trying to get people kicked out of school
> trying to get people fired
> for saying things on the internet

Like, holy shit are these people actually retarded? This actually pisses me off, do they not realize what a massive fucking blow to someone it is to be expelled or fired? They are LITERALLY trying to ruin a person's entire life over one erstwhile tweet. Are they retarded enough that they don't realize this or are they retarded enough to think it's justified? Holy shit this should be considered on par with attempted murder for the damage it does to someone.

How is she black?

Attached: hbz-meghan-markle-index-1523631133.jpg (768x384, 42K)

Her mother is a negro.

1/4 negro? 1/8?

Reminder that you BLACKEDbongs and canacucks don't have free speech. Your laws allow for thought crime.

Attached: 1522685471037.jpg (595x720, 40K)

It's simply virtue signaling. They are more than willing to ruin someones life and career, just as long as their fellow leftists notice how progressive they are. You are right though, it's fucking insane how brainwashed these people are. Liberals are the most intolerant and vindictive people I ever seen.

Attached: 1520150279778.jpg (773x554, 77K)

That girl who wore the Chinese dress was attack by the left the same way. She even got death threats.

>Brown hair
>Brown eyes
>Brown brown
>Brown brown brown brown
>E.T's feet

Vlad, come on.

>do they not realize what a massive fucking blow to someone it is to be expelled or fired?

They don't it precisely because they do realize this. What the fuck dude.

They do it*

But if she doesn't look black why it's matter how black her mother are?

>this is your brain on communism

100% negro

As Meghan said, “I’m half white, half black.”

“Describing her ancestry, Markle said: "My dad is Caucasian and my mom is African American. I'm half black and half white. ... I have come to embrace this and say who I am, to share where I'm from, to voice my pride in being a strong, confident, mixed-race woman."[12] Her mother is descended from African Americans enslaved in Georgia,[13] and her father from Dutch, English, and Irish settlers.”

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meghan,_Duchess_of_Sussex

She is a negro.

“The one-drop rule is a social and legal principle of racial classification that was historically prominent in the United States asserting that any person with even one ancestor of sub-Saharan-African ancestry ("one drop" of black blood)[1][2] is considered black (Negro in historical terms), its implications of racial purity being that anyone unable to pass for white in the context of the US racial hierarchy is assigned the lower status of being non-white or colored.”

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/One-drop_rule

She does look black. Are you blind?

Yup

>to voice my pride in being a strong, confident, mixed-race woman
>racial pride is okay

Wew.

then proclaim white AMERICANS should learn...

As black as Obama.

Sweetie, pls
Sweetieposting is best posting. Go on teitter and pick a fight with a leftist thot. When you make your point, start with
>sweetie,
Enjoy the reeing

she will be very sad and depressed whn they kick her out. rich Jow Forumsacks! someone marry her and make white babies.

You mean the Israeli eurovision entry?

Leftists just look for reasons to hurt people. Pretending words are harmful is the perfect excuse. The irony is, words can only ever cause harm because of these idiots who act they can. There would be no reason to give a fuck otherwise.

>Serious question, why are bongs so stupid? It's like your IQ is somehow related to your oral hygiene.

Attached: shawnallen04profile-pic-hq.jpg (1024x768, 131K)

You can't be racis against larry the cable guy.

She looks 100 percent mulatto. An American mutt

He's talking about a generation, not merely people, you idiot.

If she wasn't racist before she is now lol

>go on twitter

Nothing would satisfy me less.

If I had a twitter, I'd probably write a program to run my rebuttals through google translate through like every language and then back to english before it's posted. There's something funny about having otherwise rational responses morphed into something nonsensical that doesn't make much less sense than what they would have perceived anyway.

already is

They're not retarded. They're smart. Or at least they're cunning.

Support for the "far-right" is much higher than it would seem, but the left has been running these harassment/doxxing/shutting down campaigns for decades and decades in order to suppress that natural urge among white people. They figure that as long as they can (and will) ruin your life for coming out as a supporter of the "far-right", the "far-right" will never win.

Look at footage of Enoch Powell trying to speak at a university in Britain in 1968-1969 - screams of "disembowel Enoch Powell", death threats, people trying to mob him on the stage, and so forth. This was in a country where 60-70% of people agreed with Powell, but because the left lashed out so violently, most ordinary people remained quiet out of self-preservation, so they would not become the left's next target.

Based Holly Naylor.

Sjws are neo-religious vanguard enforcers of their dogmatic collectivism.

REALLY MAKES YOU THINK

Attached: hmm.png (1225x319, 294K)

she's based as fuck apparently

seems not give a fuck about what is happening
shame your country is shit and will bash her for months

We see these redditors on Jow Forums

Attached: 8F153468-5577-43BA-A48F-F79E2BD27FBE.jpg (750x449, 95K)

Remember what happened the last time the queen disapproved of a royal marriage? Remember Diana? The QUEEN is fucking well alive and won't let this down. Mark. My. Words. The car accident will look like a WONDERLAND in comparison.

>(((Jacob)))
>(((fellow whites)))

Someone needs to sue these jew social media companies for supporting lynch mobs. All of them police content, and twitter just straight up admits that they go after right wing content. So they can't hide behind safe harbor laws or pretend that they couldn't stop this shit if they wanted.

Attached: 1525770903198.jpg (1499x2000, 1.14M)

Is she... dare I say... /ourlass/?

I want to kill these people.

Attached: 1499818284842.jpg (640x360, 120K)

NO OUTSIDE PEASANTS SHOULD MARRY INTO ROYALTY.

Especial a former commonwealth. How pathetic Brits are now. What happen to arrange marriage to the Hapsburg and Hohenzollern? I hate mob rule and democracy.

Attached: 1521226732402.jpg (625x482, 68K)