Are you good at any sports, Jow Forums?

Are you good at any sports, Jow Forums?

Attached: 53646345634563.png (1280x719, 774K)

Shooting sports.
Also...
>avatarfag git out RREEE333EEE333E

I was good at dancing, a long time ago.

Sounds cool, tried it only once in the university though.

Lacrosse and Frisbee

Nice. Why did you quit though?

It took a lot of time and recourses but didn't bring a lot of practical results.

Video Games

I do Sambo/mma and im higher than average in it

Attached: average lithuanian.jpg (640x400, 17K)

resources and grammar and all that stuff

You sound pretty good at it. Why so sad?
Is Lacrosse worth trying? It looks quite fun
What kind of resources? Financial or physical?

Yeah, it's fun

Oh not sad just the meme that lithuania is one of the most suicidal countries

Good to know you are doing great, Lithuania!

im so fucking jsacked and sporty and all that stuff my man dude i could literally do 1000 pushups in one hour fuck me dude i also get all the chicks and every girl wants my big phallus

Track and field, the whole suite I was dead down the middle

Attached: add7b1833b77793883e411b4c0ddc627.jpg (418x424, 19K)

Track and field always confused me a little bit. Why combine so many activities into a single one?

just bumping the based lapisposter don't mind me

muff diving

fuck OFF stupid fucking lapis ukfag. Thoughts on avatarfagging is a bannable offense?

picking up big objects

it's not avatarfagging you dumb morron, lapis is just the new queen of Jow Forums go back to r*ddit if you're not happy about that

Always nice to see you, France! Shame your last thread got deleted by the janny.

You can always hide my threads, I don't mind.

I ran 2 marathons, although I will admit that I am not a fast runner and my left knee was killing me both times. But I suppose I am in decent shape overall

Running 2 marathons sounds like a hell of challenge. Congrats on accomplishing that!

wow that's cool! I wish I could run for that long, but honestly I prefere walking

to answer op's thread, I don't do any sports now apart of hiking (not very often sadly), I'd love to make a martial art but I wouldn't like being too dependent of a teacher, and the point is martial art is pretty much all about having a teacher :x I don't really know how to explain it clearly but the pros and the cons are the same things in my mind, which is weird

I'd say hiking is a really good sport. I enjoy walking long distances too, lets you explore new places while not getting too exhausted.

sorry I'm going to bed, cya guys ^^ Always nice to have these threads

no, i suck at pretty much everything

Good night
There must be something you are good at, Russian user.

Attached: 5234523452352.jpg (500x706, 29K)

Thanks! It was a challenge for sure, but IMO I benefited greatly from being fairly young and sprightly. In preparation for both (26.2 miles) I was supposed to run at least 19-20 miles but I believe I never broke 15 for either while I was training. I honestly consider myself fortunate that I was able to complete both despite the fact that I did a poor job of training.
Thank you and believe me walking is far preferable! I have almost giving up running entirely as it screwed up my knees quite a bit, nowadays I do cycling and long walks.

Wish I could do something like that, but due to "flat-foot" running is an agony after several minutes. Anyway, keep it up, you are obviously doing great!