What keeps you from ending it all here and now?

what keeps you from ending it all here and now?

Attached: 1451562731199169582.gif (500x500, 1017K)

Money money moneey MONEEYY

MUH DICK NIGGA

things are improving
i am doing more than just lying in bed
there is no rational reason to end one's own life. best case scenario is nonexistence and worst case is hell. murdering yourself without chance for forgiveness is a one way ticket.
i'm better than all of you so i need to keep living to maintain status quo as the best
i want to see where the world is at in 50 years

are you that one furryposter? anyway thanks for a sincere answer

yes

my mother is truly the only person in my life who cares about me, and the last thing I’ll ever want is to cause her grief.

do you like wolf cocks?
also you said you're doing more things lately what exactly are the things you're doing?

Too cowardly and there's quite a few family members who still want me around for some reason despite me being a freeloading NEET.

Attached: 1525832114780.gif (300x300, 56K)

Do you have plans to eventually change?

Honestly, Watching the world slowly go to hell.

Mainly curiosity, and the knowledge that if I stop being a degenerate shitbird I can make my life worth living

I'm not sure if I even can to be honest.

And they don't seem to mind me sticking around.

That is fine.
I was just curious.
And I find it very nice that your family cares about you like that.
They sound like good people.
I mean being "good" isn't supposed to be such a big deal I guess but theres plenty of people these days who aren't and I am glad you have that support.

They are and I consider myself very lucky to have them.

Mainly optimism and malignant narcissism

i don't like cocks and have no sexual attraction to anything male. wolves are overdone in general and anyone with a wolf fursona or primary character is usually insufferable.
i am walking my dog several times a day while wearing an 80 pound weighted vest. i need to build up stamina and in time will try running again. i figure if i can adjust to the added weight while walking then running will be easier when i take it off. i used to be a very fast runner.

Yeah wolves are probably overdone though their popularity is understandable.

Exercise is good so keep it up.
I have actually always wanted a weight vest but never got around to getting one.
80 pounds sounds pretty heavy though unless you're a pretty big guy.
Then again I have never worn a weight vest so I don't know how heavy it would feel.

You can get a 40 lbs weight vest at wally world for $70. Makes jogging a bitch but god damn my breathing is so much better

That's one of my reasons too.
Also have 6 puppies I have to take care of.
Main reason is because I want to see how the immigration flow continues or changes around here.

How could you be optimistic?

it is very heavy and hard to put on because it's floppy like a dead body but once it's on you adjust. i think i actually move uphill faster with it on.
i am very heavy. lots of fat lots of muscle big frame. i would like to lose 40-50 pounds of fat.

nothing

my biggest question is if i want to be a spree killer before i do it

i probably dont why inflict myself on another person there's no point

Attached: sasdsadwqdq.gif (500x324, 830K)

Because I have hope. Hope that things will get better.

Attached: tumblr_static_tumblr_static_8tjptbosj20wco48s8ck8ococ_640.jpg (443x249, 29K)

Mainly by choice. I decide whether I wanna be in a good mood or not. Meditation and exercise helps with that.

then you're fucking stupid

How am I being stupid? Things can legitimately get better, as long as you're willing to change a few things.

Aint you a debby downer. Theres a story of some spiteful asshole sitting on the corner of the street. And then some downie walks up with the biggest ear to ear smile. The spiteful asshole, being the faggot that he was judged the the downie, and in that process was miserable and hateful, yet the downie didnt give two shits or a flying fuck, it was just happy. Out of the two which one is a fucking idiot/retarded

Probably my low expectations on what I need to be happy, also a good grip on my sanity!

unless you have a time machine or something that makes someone come back from the dead you can fuck off

Attached: aaa.jpg (500x378, 47K)

Can recommend a mixed oat meal diet with some eggs and meat. Lost 25 pounds around 30-40 days with that. Eat the oat meals with bit of jam to forget the taste and drink green tea often. Water too. Did that with some biking and it was pretty simple if your self-control is good. Don't degrade yourself if you eat an hotdog or two though.

Necromanct, mate

>jam in oatmeal
I think a small chunk of Brown Sugar would work better

i am eating a lot of couscous
is that close enough to an oat? it has a lot of protein and fiber

Do you think that loved one would want you to wallow in a deep pit of despair? Of course not.
He/she would want you to move on, and do better.

Attached: s-l300.jpg (225x300, 20K)

i dont want to move on

Fucking hell, at least i'm not alone here. People told me that the whole futility of life thing is a common teenager phase or something, but I never really accepted it.

It's really, really, really, hard to kill yourself without overdosing or a gun.

So you're willing to disappoint that person? To be obsessed with the past?

Attached: images.jpg (299x169, 6K)

Attached: 1444760141597.jpg (597x593, 28K)

>So you're willing to disappoint that person
can the dead be disappointed

Seems to be you don't care about this person then.

now you've fucking offended me

go fuck yourself

Attached: ta.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

That he had very little impact on your life.

As you wish. Bye.

i'll knock your fucking teeth out cunt

fuck that sounds almost ban-worthy as i re-read it, people used to tell me that WHEN i was a teenager is what i meant.
Anyway, i'm glad this didn't get showered with and instead some Jow Forumsicoots shared their views.

nothing

Don't worry Russian. You can make it aslong as WW3 doesn't kick off.

For most people, probably. I just really dislike the taste of oat meal sometimes and like adding a bit of taste that isn't simply sweet.
Grew up eating a lot of couscous, tastes great with any simple recipe.
I'd guess that's healthy too. I should buy some since I didn't eat it in nearly 10 years..

Avocado, fried egg, and salsa makes it savory
Take some photos, makes going out worth it and you document some pretty shit

Attached: 20170326_142954.jpg (1932x2576, 1.1M)

Darn 2 MB image limit, resizing shit sucks.
Images are also amazing once they add up over time and you look at them. Things change.

Пpocтo пpoдoлжaйтe жить.
Also good morning since it's around 8 AM for you.

Attached: Webp.net-compress-image.jpg (2576x1932, 1.28M)

i can't die

Lama lo?

>images are amazing once they add up over time
Exactly, plus it's a good story to share with others. If you're any good you sell some as a side hustle

2stronk

I literally just love taking pictures so I can cringe a shit ton when I look at them.
Good boy.

who are you calling a boy

knowing that the universe would end without me being here to call it a cunt

"Yalda tova"
My Hebrew is so bad after leaving Israel 10 years ago. Rarely use it once a year or two.

robb
c00L

Layla tov for me, boker tov for you.

Night folks.

Attached: play.gif (390x353, 132K)

>implying i woke up now
who fucking sleeps at 10pm

Isn't is fucking 9 AM in Israel?

what makes you think i own a clock

My slav senses

Hmmm.

canuck on a proxy

אמא שלך על פרוקסי

Knowing there'll be an apocalyptic event in our lifetime.

Attached: 1488781124220.jpg (480x515, 47K)

user it took 14.5 billion years for you to be here. Sentience is fucking amazing most of the Universe is burning or freezing. Live your life to the fullest!

Attached: 1520990966568.jpg (1024x768, 51K)

cuz you reincarnate anyways. Also, suicide will probably fuck my mom up. so I can't explore the soul realm. and dmt also illegal fucking hell. I can't explore.

Still love how I can read Hebrew pretty well yet completely forget how to write.
Blyat I'm going to sleep.

>implying

"free": food, roof over my head and a pc with internet connection

What's your prediction?

Which one? Most likely or most fantastical?

Attached: 1516261334069.jpg (771x792, 294K)

>implying implications

Most likely.

Both.

>ID: Log
Okay Andy I'll give you the most likely.
If our country undergoes any kind of revolution or political uprising that leads to violence or a civil war we're completely fucked. You see if America were so divided politically it became a vie for new territory a few choice other countries would want to get involved. Much like how when Rome fell and everyone wanted parts of the overall whole. I think that modern political tensions might be enough to finally push it over the edge. The doomsday clock keeps ticking down more in my lifetime than ever since the cuban missile crisis, many political analysts are saying we're already in a civil war and Russia would be one of the many nations that could potentially invade American soil in our lifetime.
End result: Invasion of mainland America by multiple countries during the height of mass political violence the resulting invasion sparks WWIII with America being the defender.
Probably the thing I consider most likely.
>most fantastical
Trump gets impeached and we have to kick off WWIII by having Right Wing Death Squads roam the lands enforcing the rule of the one true president.
It would actually cause a huge shit storm. Especially for the many things people want him to be impeached for in contrast of the other presidents.

Attached: 1c8.jpg (1920x1080, 1.1M)

blah blah bullshit retard

It beats just being dead. Like, interesting stuff happens frequently enough to keep me amused. Like who really saw trump getting elected? That was pretty funny huh?

Cool.

funniest moment on tv in my life

t. JIDF
yeh

Attached: GLR_picket.jpg (1200x802, 595K)

The Zimmerman verdict was pretty hilarious too, both on 'normie' social media like twitter and facebook, as well as Jow Forums.

i wish cannibalism was legal

Foreskins give you power rabbi?

Attached: 1491987893318.gif (245x258, 988K)

i dont know

there was one Jow Forumstard who said natives are kikes

>there was one Jow Forumstard who said natives are kikes

Attached: brazil-hi.jpg (1000x701, 150K)

Then you just want to be able to eat dick without it being a sin?

Attached: 1500759082467.jpg (433x480, 134K)

i'd rather have a pussy

Attached: 135346234562.jpg (138x155, 12K)

That's pretty gay.

Attached: 1510771472341.png (361x476, 339K)

Too serious op.

Attached: 1522946898898.jpg (832x690, 64K)

I am not skilled enough yet to build a truck bomb.

Why would I end it? I'm a Super Saiyan; defender of the Earth.

Curiosity. Just wanna see what the world will look like in the future, new technologies, habbenings. I dont have any expectations for myself though, i just exist, maintain myself, and enjoy what i can.